Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Thread: Goodbye Alizee Forums!

Alizée Interested

Default Goodbye Alizee Forums!

Thanks for all the memories from when I first discovered the 'lolita' while learning French. I really appreciate all of the work that went into creating a place for Alizee fans to meet and interact. It was a great ride with great people that I'll never forget!
    Fortezza
    J'ai Pas Vingt Ans - J'ai Trente Ans

snf

Thanks !!!!!!

Gracias Totales

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

I have to admit I stopped posting here months ago, less because of my lack of interest in Alizée (my love for her will never die) but because of the lack of activity on here.

Even if I joined the forum quite late in 2008 - not during the golden times of MCE - I met a lot of nice people here and enjoyed the conversations so much. I loved spending time on here, I loved talking to the German fans and later also to fans from abroad. Let's be honest, during my training (for my job) I spend nearly 3 years away from my family and for the first 2 years there I didn't really have friends, so AF became a kind of happy place for me, I was always excited to read the replies, to watch new videos, to talk to other people who adore Alizée as much as I do. I didn't feel so lonely - being someone in your early 20s who's not good in making new friends and far away from home who sometimes cries too much.

I've met many nice people on here and while I also lost contact to a lot of them because they just left the forum or stopped being interested in Alizée - some are still around and I'm still in contact with them and we're still good friends, some I might not talk to often but I would totally go to a concert with them (if Alizée will ever take part of the Enfoirés concerts again) and one of the girls I got to know here is one of the most amazing people I have ever met and I'm just so happy that I know her and that I can call her my friend. I will forever be grateful that I could made these friendships - thanks to Alizée and this place.

I had a lot of great trips to France with some of the fans here, I wouldn't have travelled anywhere if I wouldn't have come to this place. For real - all the trips to France or other countries I did on my own were somehow connected to Alizée - either because of the Enfoirés concerts or because I visited friends I met because of her.

I had a great time at the Enfoirés concerts, I even met Alizée in person nearly 4 years ago, a dream I had for 10 years that finally came true. It was the happiest day of my life.

Yeah, AF may have died months ago but I will always remember it as a place that was very important to me, just as important Alizée was and still is. I will forever be grateful for this forum.

I wish it would have ended differently but yeah... all good things have come to an end on day.
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Well. It has been 4 years to the month since I became missing in action because of things that popped up. In the meantime, I would occasionally YouTube Alizee. But a few months ago I got myself to finally look this forum up (and AlizeeAmerica) and try to do a quick catch up, with the members as well. Only to see that it was mostly deserted. That feeling to see that is really difficult to describe. A place where I would often frequent and always keep up with how much was going on, even before making an account. I remember when I did as well. Cannot believe that was 10 years ago. Spent so much time here. Visited so often; enough times that I still remembered the password signing in right now after not for the longest time. Enjoyed every bit of it. The new concerts, performances, or even arguments between us.

Now here I am, what I thought would be a quick visit, only to see that the forum is ending. All those memories seem to be rushing through my mind and will continue to do so. It was a great forum and a great experience. While it is sad to see it go, at one point it just has to.

However, I hope everyone is doing well otherwise. I would start naming those that I know (such as you Jenny) but I'm afraid I may forget someone.

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

There has been some good times on the forums as well as some bad ones. However I have made a lot of friends here nearly all of them I hardly speak to these days . But I do still think of them. This was a great haven when I first discovered Alizee and I was accepted with open arms and I spent way too much time here in my student days!

Will the last person turn off the light please!
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

The Last One Standing Señor Villa's Avatar

I have not been on AF for two years, this was the best Alizée Forum on the planet not only because of Alizée but because of a tight knit family we had. I will miss all you on here, I would personally say Goodbye to every individual that I knew here, but the post would be too long Good bye my friends!

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I thought this forum dedicated so much to Alizée would be here forever! I'm counting down the days now too though but I will never forget all you guys and gals. I always felt blest to be part of this community and loved you in some way too.

I felt the same way RidingtheWave, that Alizée would continue until she was old and all of us would be old too talking about our Lili. I guess Alizée prefers to dance rather then sing. Today is the last day, when the clock strikes 12 or 24 depending where you come from, this wonderful forum will be a fond memory.

It's been fun, this place was like my home for few years but same as almost everyone I moved on... it wasn't just Alizée that kept this forum running but she was the main part and when she lost interest in what she used to do there was no way places like this would survive... I am actually surprised this forum made it this far.

I might not care about Alizée as much as I used to but thanks to this place I met a lot of great people, some of them are still my friends, some I even met in real life and some just disappeared... well guys, maybe one day somewhere we will meet again, bye.

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Señor Villa View Post
    I felt the same way RidingtheWave, that Alizée would continue until she was old and all of us would be old too talking about our Lili. I guess Alizée prefers to dance rather then sing.
    Goodbye petite Lili.......

If we go by Berlin time it is less then four hours till the lights of this site go off. I am so surprise some of the old timers like Orion or SwistaQ (Przemyslav) are not here on the last day.

In GOLD We Trust -Babylon Roland-zee's Avatar

Sheeee isss Ladyyyy :p

Last edited by Roland-zee; 13th March 2017 at 20:07.
    Resistance is sooooo futile.. :-)

Don`t ever change, don`t ever leave us, never stop smiling...
    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9...nimated7sx.gif
    my graphic(artwork) : http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4...0033kopi31.jpg

In love with Lili !! Alexx89_Rom's Avatar

It's good to see a lot of the old members here even for a brief moment It has been a while since I posted...but I did check it out from time to time - everything has an end and I'm sad it has come to this - I miss you guys and the times I have spent here. Cheers and hope we will one day meet.

If anyone wanna chat and catch up with me contact is here : https://www.facebook.com/Crismareanu...?ref=bookmarks

I would love to hear from any of you
    Last edited by Alexx89_Rom; 22nd March 2017 at 11:20.
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!
    >>>>>>>http://www.freewebs.com/alizee-ro/<<<<<<<

Blog Entries

Can't even believe it's over.
    Anyway, I just wanna thank you all. I haven't been writing here for a couple years, but now I just have to because this may be the last chance. Maybe the greatest golden years are behind, but I'm sure we all have a part of those years in our hearts.

Btw, would be great to chat and talk after a times.
    I don't sign anything anymore.

~~**~~MEOW~~**~~ Beyond_The_Grave's Avatar

It has been a while since I last visited. Most of the folks I knew on the IRC channel no longer frequent here. The years have passed and things have changed. I was always the "young guy" to Will, Will, and many more. This was an accepting place and we will all be sad to see it go.

But that is life.

For those who remember me and want to keep in touch, reach out to me on Facebook. Facebook.com/

au revoir

Lost in the Echo VIP / Donator PSL's Avatar

Goodbye dear AF,

You were a home for me for several years and you will always have a place in my heart. I will never forget the forum nor it's people.

My 2 loves of my life.

Charlotte : Born on June 2nd 2012 <3
    Hailey : Born on May 4th 2014 <3