Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Thread: Anything Lili thread! Post yopur fondest forum or Lili memories. . .

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Default Anything Lili thread! Post yopur fondest forum or Lili memories. . .

Yeah I know . . . . forum slow and nothing happening but DALS (boooorrrriiinng)!

Take this time to tell me a few things about your fondest memories, everything Lili and forum Lili related!

I want to start by going back to my roots here:

When I first found this forum, it took me a while to sign on because I was not a forum-poster-kinda-guy . . . just wasn't used to the concept, etc.

Anyhoot, I decided to register, and I don;pt remember exactly what I said, but it must have been along the lines of "hey trust me I know Lili better than you guys becasue she means the world to me" type post haha! . . . !

It's not exactly what I said, but I may have even offended (Mark or Kenny . . don't remember specific member). . . . but I was called a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . .l . . . .o . . . . l

Then Ben (Snatcher42) simply saved the situation by saying that it was simply due to a language barrier issue! . . . . . . . . . . . or something like that.

I'll never forget that first time! And I will never forget Ben and Kenny and Mark and Sean, ET AL. (you know who you are - banned or not banned)

Well aside from the first concerts that Lili served us with and that whole bunch of momets on this forum, I guess that is my fondest moment . . along a long line of fondest moments, really!

So . . PLEASE tell me your fondest moment . . or more memorable moment here having to do with the forum/Lili!!

Spread the word to other forums, for people with multi-memberships, to stop by and let me know their fondest memories. . . . .

BTW . . . . . . it is NOT over yet.

Aliée forever . . . Powered by ALizée!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think one of my fondest memories of this forum was the message to Alizée many of us took part in back in 2007. Ben (Snatcher42) was also a member over at MF International along with me at the time of the making of the vid and it's really thanks to him that my message was included in the video at all! I always enjoyed your imput along with the editing of the video too though aswell as what you have said in regard to Alizée on this forum over the years, the way you discovered her always mystified me but when it comes to Alizée I always believed it was so.

Anyway as far as fondest Lili moments.. there's a whole Universe of em out there but this video just came to mind.

Alizée Interested

1st i stumbled upon JAM gif dance on some warez forum, then asked who that was
    then someone linked me to youtube of her MCE song, then further search found JAM and other things

was kinda fuzzy warm back then
    but alas after EC i lost any interest in her singing

Super Alizée Fan Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar

That time when I'd just discovered Lili (well, actually I hadn't even gotten to know yet that "Alizée" was nicknamed like that) and I kept trying to work her songs out and I didn't know a word in French. So in practice it was like I played "Moi... Lolita" and made up some kitchy school-grilish story which in my opinion suited the music vid and the melody (of the song and of the enigmatic words). Later I read "Lolita" which shed light on the thing, but oh, my first reading of "Lolita" is another peculiar story.

I was going to school and listening to "Jamais plus" and suddenly I thought: those lyrics sound so true to me, I'll never come back to what I did and who I was, and won't be disappointed.

(God, that was so childish, pompous, stupid, SO ME that I just HAD to share it )

When it comes to the forum, there was somebody with whom, so I think, I managed to make some memories, not necessarily all of them being pleasant but still, I'm real glad I met him on my way and hope he doesn't hold a very massive grudge against me, although I deserve it.

AND HANG ON!!!!! Here comes my favorite one and I care nothing if you believe me or not, it's true anyway.

I was watching En Concert with somebody and that's what they told me: you look just like Alizée.

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've always liked the Songs that remind you of Alizée thread on the forum here, there's been many songs that have reminded me of Alizée but the one song I will never forget was this one posted by Orion.

It's one of the only songs that ever made me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
    AND HANG ON!!!!! Here comes my favorite one and I care nothing if you believe me or not, it's true anyway.

I was watching En Concert with somebody and that's what they told me: you look just like Alizée.
    I knew you were beautiful anyway.

The day that 30 secondish mp3 of fifty sixty leaked, no one slept that night. Man, I'm old
    lurker

Blog Entries

There's a lot of those memories.. One of them when I listened UEDS and Psychedelices and sat up all the night and monitored when Lili flew to Mexico to participate La Academia. I felt like I was watching world cup final of soccer

Ofc those La Isla Bonita, JAM and JPVA in youtube was incredible when I saw them first time. I'm not saying they aren't still

And, especially when I met Jordy in Czech. I would never even know who is he, I'm glad I heard 'bout Lili long time ago
    I don't sign anything anymore.

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan CarlosInOZ's Avatar

Happy Halloween !!

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

It's been a while since I posted anything here, sadly the forum is more or less dead :/

Fondest forum memories? Hard to say, I love the remember the time when the German section was still active, it was really nice talking to everyone there, especially during the first year I joined this website when I did my training and lived away from home and didn't have a lot of people to talk to and not really any real friends around for a while - so the forum really became a home for me.

So I don't really recall any special conversations - neither in the German nor in the English section - but I met a lot of nice people here and with some of them - especially the Germans but also a few other people from abroad - I'm still very good friends and I'm happy that I could meet all these people because of the forum. I'm especially grateful for meeting Dana, who's still a really big Alizée fan but hasn't logged in here in ages. When I visited her in Romania last year I had the most wonderful 2 weeks.

Oh and ofc meeting Alizée in 2013 is also one of my fondest memories - which also only became reality because of this forum.
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

1959.8.29--2009.6.25 mjatdublin's Avatar

Well it was a long story....

back on November in 2005,me and two of my friends were playing some PS2 game at home,out of no reason one guy turned on his laptop and played la isla bonita video...then I was like "wtf who the hell is that girl?????" seriously ive never seen anyone so beautiful and charming equivelent of Alizee till then....everything started here,i started to search through net for her videos and live performances and other stuff...then i came across this great forum and joined...like Orion it took me quite a while to figure out how to sign in and post since i was not a "forum-poster-kinda-guy"
    I miss you most when I realized that I missed you...