Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [POSTPONED] Blonde Tour (2014-11-25)

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Why not ?
    let's say I have my reasons. I won't be able to go and I'm really sad about it. Well... let's just wait another 10 years for a "real" Alizée concert then...

Bernd (AlizéeFee) took my tickets for Rouen and Paris.
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Let's say you don't have a reason and you go.

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Let's say you don't have a reason and you go.
    I'm not kidding Ronny, I'm serious. Do you really think I would simply not go to an Alizée concert (that kind of concert I waited 10 fucking years for?? Something I was super excited and happy about like a little kid because a fucking dream came true???) just because I'm not in the right mood? If I wouldn't have a real proper reason? I can't go. Period. And that's all I'm saying here.
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling

Then make it happen. It will be the last one.

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Then make it happen. It will be the last one.
    I know. And the thought that this was my first and last chance kills me. But I really can't, I'm sorry.
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​

Alizée Newbie

Hi guys

i really need your help ,im a big fan of alizee in singapore thinking of flying over to paris on nov 25 to catch her concert. Problem is i cant read french to be able to purchase her ticket. Are you guys selling any or able to help ?

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Bad news from Cheyenne Productions facebook page:

[I]"Cheyenne productions et Gilbert Coullier productions ont le regret de reporter la tournée d'automne d'Alizée.

Nous allons revenir vers vous très prochainement pour plus d'informations.

Les billets seront remboursables dans les points de vente où ils ont été achetés."[/I]

Short version: Tour has been postponed, more infos coming soon, tickets are refundable.

And I thought we were through with these kind of shit. Fuck everything.
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Were you really expecting a tour!?

Maybe it was more about really wanting a tour than expecting one . . somewhere along the line, that passion got some good fans to actually believe it!

I hope she simply puts on a few small shows for the few, the proud.

Besides, it might just be 'postponed' only. . . . . give the "more infos coming soon", a chance!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Were you really expecting a tour!?
    This is not about if I was expecting it or not. If they promise us a tour and they sell tickets then they better f***ing make it happen. Also they added a new tour date just a few days ago. So if they do that why should I even expect that they would cancel it?

I hope she simply puts on a few small shows for the few, the proud.
    Then they could have just "postponed" a part of the tour and not the entire thing.

Besides, it might just be 'postponed' only. . . . . give the "more infos coming soon", a chance!
    I'm fed up giving her a chance. Unless she has a legit reason that has nothing to do with the fact that they didn't sell enough tickets because they didn't promote the thing (some people think she might be pregnant and that this is the reason but I doubt that. I feel if THIS would be the reason they would have announced it in a different kind of way and Alizée would have been the one to tell the fans first even if it would just be with an explanation as in "due to personal reasons" etc.) there would be no point to postpone the tour. People will return their tickets and because they are disappointed they won't buy new tickets (in case they really say "oh well we do the tour next spring") because this has happened before in October 2008/March 2009 and we all know how this ended. And if they won't trust her why should others who are not hardcore fans and haven't decided if they wanted to go to the upcoming (and now postponed) tour or not? It's just rubbish. This was her last chance. Next year no one will care about the tour anymore. DALS is just about to start anew, they will have a new winner in a few months and no one will care about Alizée's victory last year.

I'm just still so pissed. I wanted to come and got my tickets, then I couldn't and was so terribly sad about it, then I moved heaven and hell and I finally managed it and now it's still not happening. I wish I could cry as I did in March 2009 but I'm just very angry and disappointed and even if I'm still Alizée's fan (basically because I can't imagine my life without her) I was never more pissed because of her. And what she's doing? She doesn't do anything. No explanation. She could have done this right after it was announced but no. She just waits. Yeah I'm pretty sure she feels guilty and is upset to but for God's sake. If her fans do everything to see her in concert, if they even travel from all over the world to come here, if they move heaven and hell just for that, the least thing she can do is to do the best that this tour is going to happen. And if she can't she has to have the guts to say sorry properly.
    Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 7th September 2014 at 13:55. Reason: fixed typos
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    This is not about if I was expecting it or not. If they promise us a tour and they sell tickets then they better f***ing make it happen. Also they added a new tour date just a few days ago. So if they do that why should I even expect that they would cancel it?

Then they could have just "postponed" a part of the tour and not the entire thing.

I'm fed up giving her a chance. Unless she has a legit reason that has nothing to do with the fact that they didn't sell enough tickets because they didn't promote the thing (some people think she might be pregnant and that this is the reason but I doubt that. I feel if THIS would be the reason they would have announced it in a different kind and Alizée would have been the one to tell the fans first even if it would just be with an explanation as in "due to personal reasons" etc.) there would be no point to postpone the tour. People will return their tickets and because they are disappointed they won't buy new tickets (in case they really say "oh well we do the tour next spring") because this has happened before in October 2008/March 2009 and we all know how this ended. And if they won't trust her why should others who are not hardcore fans and haven't decided if they wanted to go to the upcoming (and now postponed) tour or not? It's just rubbish. This was her last chance. Next year no one will care about the tour anymore. DALS is just about to start anew, they will have a new winner in a few months and no one will care about Alizée's victory last year.

I'm just still so pissed. I wanted to come and got my tickets, then I couldn't and was so terribly sad about it, then I moved heaven and hell and I finally managed it and now it's still not happening. I wish I could cry as I did in March 2009 but I'm just very angry and disappointed and even if I'm still Alizée's fan (basically because I can't imagine my life without her) I was never more pissed because of her. And what she's doing? She doesn't do anything. No explanation. She could have done this right after it was announced but no. She just waits. Yeah I'm pretty sure she feels guilty and is upset to but for God's sake. If her fans do everything to see her in concert, if they even travel from all over the world to come here, if they move heaven and hell just for that, the last thing she can do is to do the best that this tour is going to happen. And if she can't she has to have the guts to say sorry properly.
    I agree, agree and agree...

Really impossible to write something without clear mind. And as I see on others forums, people will be confused,surprised and disappointed for a long time...

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Have you guys seriously not learned anything!

I ahve been the only one here that has been saying that history repeats itself with Lili. The album is out, then the marketing and promo fails to impress fans and they argue over it, then a tour is announced, and the tour is cancelled. . . . . ring any bells!

I have been expecting this since they first mentioned a tour. . . . I even mentioned it.

I told you guys on many occasions not to buy into it. The only time you have a tour is when your latest album is through the roof, or you are very popular (having a few small appearances is hardly a tour). I have seen NONE of that! It's how they make money: tours!

[U]Even with all that^, yes you guys deserve to be disappointed, and angry.[/U]

It just does not change anything . . because this has been repeating itself for ages now.

I was prepared for the inevitable, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    I'm fed up giving her a chance. .
    No, give the info that is to come a chance, not her. See what this is all about. Maybe she is pregnant, maybe it is about economics, or maybe it was something else that was not her choosing . . who knows.