Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [POSTPONED] Blonde Tour (2014-11-25)

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Why would she want to cancel it!?

If you know you will fill the arenas, etc, and you will make money from it, and bask in the glory of popularity, then it would not be a call you would make.

We are speaking of postponement, though.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    What singer would cancel her own personal 'tour' to promote her album and make money, to go on a DALS tour!?!?!?!?
    There is some logic because she succeeded "professionally" and personally with last year's DALS tour, winning most arenas, lots of feelgood ego-boosting for her dancing, and there may be a good chance of working in some of her own tracks for her own DALS 2015 "guest" appearances, if not even for Grégoires' or other participants' performances (Charles est stone ).

Maybe some quick sums showed the DALS option would be more immediately lucrative than the Blonde tour (which seems to be officially still on the slab in the morgue rather than totally dead and buried (I'm feeling Halloweeny already...

but it still stings for people who changed their work holidays etc to make the original dates, and may face repeating the hassle for any rescheduled dates. It's a little "flaky" but what can we do? Move to France and just buy tickets on the way into the venue?
    Toujours un peu perdue dans les nuages
    Toujours un peu perdue dans les étoiles
    Elle était ... perdue dans le son
    La Femme Parallel
    by Thievery Corporation with LouLou (All copyrights acknowledged)

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LoupToutFou View Post

Maybe some quick sums showed the DALS option would be more immediately lucrative than the Blonde tour (which seems to be officially still on the slab in the morgue rather than totally dead and buried (I'm feeling Halloweeny already...
    . . .
    So, in other words, she should cancel her 'tour' instead of postpone it. If that don't beat all!

no . . . she postponed it, and we will either get a reason or get new dates, or get nothing of the sort as of tours go.

She may be influenced by others also. . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    So, in other words, she should cancel her 'tour' instead of postpone it. If that don't beat all!.
    I agree the tour may be resurrected vampire-like next year (late spring?), and if it turns out to be more of an Enfoirés-like mix of musical / theatrical set-pieces rather than just a straightforward string of songs then I suppose there's no expiry date related to promoting any specific album.

She may be influenced by others also. . .
    Don't stray Grégoire
    Last edited by LoupToutFou; 18th September 2014 at 16:19. Reason: Enfoir ...
    Toujours un peu perdue dans les nuages
    Toujours un peu perdue dans les étoiles
    La Femme Parallel
    by Thievery Corporation with LouLou (All copyrights acknowledged)

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

We will probably have to wait for the new U2/Sony (or is it iTunes) album/music invention that protects music from DLers and illegals, and may even bring back the epic records of the 80s . . . hurrah!

We will get a better sense of an artist's worth ( in terms of popularity of album), and then we can all stop wondering why she does so bad . . . I fi8gure it has a great deal to do with the easily available DLs people find of albums or singles. The U2 invention thingy will be out in about 18 months' time. I don;t know exactly what it is, but it will change the industry, they say. . . . . . . .

Just in time for a new album, and a concert tour for real . . this time. I hope, anyway.

I wanted a tour to happen before this site goes belly-up . . . . . . . . . . *epic :-(

Stay true!