Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blonde (2014-06-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I was talking absolutely about her success from the ML days. As far as her career goes, whenever the interest in providing songs and producing an album for her diminish, then her career will be over. But that's not a problem. If she wrote her own songs and her own music, then it would be a very different story and we would be much better off, not having to have her art being dictated by other artists, no matter what her input is right now, it's just input.
    Alright good lol. That's what I thought u meant at the end. In that case, I think her career will be going on for at least a good while :>. Ya, it would be great if she started getting into writing, but at least 5 was more personal and representative of her than her other albums. She even said that some songs felt as if she had written them herself, or that it was as if she had and so she wouldn't change a single word. I could feel that and her emotions in album :>. Point is, I think that's good enough. She no songwriter like u say, unfortunately :< maybe one day :>

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    It is hard to understand sometimes, because we might like the album, and the forum is full of positives, but the French public, and places like Belgium, just do not allow her to have a competing album. It's frustrating, just like seeing AMD get shoved aside with that beautiful sound and ballade-like flow.

Let's hope she gets the success she deserves!
    Yeaaa lool. That's the thing though, we love/like the albums because we are fans, but also because they DO have quality. The last two especially shoulda had more succes, I dun get it, but lol we would just be getting into the same stuff already said. Stupid francophone public

I think that even if it isn't amazing (in the ears of general public), her next album gun do a lot better than previous ones. We'll probably end up liking it (because it will be good), and that might be the most important thing

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^^

You both see it how it is but at the end of the day it's not how many albums she sells or top ten hits she has that will make her truly happy.. nonetheless I think it's fair to say that we all truly love her.

Last edited by Ridingthewave; 20th November 2013 at 09:30. Reason: grammer mistakes ffs.. damn that rhymes

Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post
    ^^

You both see it how it is but at the end of the day it's not how many albums she sells or top ten hits she has that will make her truly happy.. nonetheless I think it's fair to say that we all truly love her.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post
    ^^

of course on both counts ;-) . . . but it will be spectacular if she is able to hatch a top 10 single in her new album! For all that she means to us , she definitely deserves better days from her albums, than she can get from DALS
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Yes! I think we all agree on that

Alizée's sixth album will be 80s themed, and composed of cover versions of famous singles from 80s female artists.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...tion_a132159/1

Super Alizée Fan Melle Juliette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Alizée's sixth album will be 80s themed, and composed of cover versions of famous singles from 80s female artists.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...tion_a132159/1
    if really so... then if Cinq was a big flop, this will be flop of the flops...

http://www.metronews.fr/culture/dans...3zPfOTuNI9LxI/

- Alizée starts working on the album starting from Monday

- She has tried to work on it earlier but DALS took all the time

- The album will NOT be cover songs

- It will be an album that sounds like her

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Alizée's sixth album will be 80s themed, and composed of cover versions . . . . .

- The album will NOT be cover songs
    Quote Originally Posted by Melle Juliette View Post
    if really so... then if Cinq was a big flop, this will be flop of the flops...
    My advice is to not pay any attention to all these damned opinions and half truths and rumors . . . Let's just allow them time to produce an album, and let things fall where they may.

You guys see now!? Exactly what I have been saying about deja vu and things repeating themselves over and over again with every new album announcement! People need to stop acting like reporters of shit, and instead let Lili do all the talking and where we get our most prized updates :-).

All things considered, be prepared for a very rough ride . . . .

[edit: I would beg to differ if it would be a flop, being cover songs . . the only thing I would hate is the 80s-themed-only part . . of course, they could not all be cover songs, if such were the case, but only 1 or 2 mixed in with totally new songs . . but this is all "wishful thinking" based on un-suported info/rumor]
    Last edited by Orion; 26th November 2013 at 02:02.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Quote Originally Posted by Melle Juliette View Post
    then if Cinq was a big flop, this will be flop of the flops...
    Actually, I liked Cinq a lot more than her fourth album, Une enfant du siècle. Cinq looks a lot more like her, while Une enfant the siècle... Eh, that one was a huuuuge blow and one of the main reasons why her fifth album didn't do well in stores. Cinq is not THAT bad, but it also lacked many things, so as previous two albums did. Of course, whether you like it or not is a personal thing. For me, everything after Mes courants electriques was bad, with Une enfant du siècle being a total disaster.

As for the sixth album, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will use her true potential and get the best out of the DALS win and current situation. I would like her to go with her old pop sound from Gourmandises and MCE, or perhaps something like Mon petit doigt m'a dit (yes, I know that is a child song, but for me that's the best one she recorded for years!) or Dear Darlin - that's the sound I'd like to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeka View Post
    Actually, I liked Cinq a lot more than her fourth album, Une enfant du siècle. Cinq looks a lot more like her, while Une enfant the siècle... Eh, that one was a huuuuge blow and one of the main reasons why her fifth album didn't do well in stores. Cinq is not THAT bad, but it also lacked many things, so as previous two albums did. Of course, whether you like it or not is a personal thing. For me, everything after Mes courants electriques was bad, with Une enfant du siècle being a total disaster.
    Waaaat?! I agree that UEDS had a negative effect on her 5th album, but it was still awesome!! For me UEDS and 5 are very close. I'll just stop myself here tho cause otherwise we'll prob end up getting a bit off topic.

I know her 6th album will be good no matter what. I just hope it sells

Yes, me too. And you are right - it's a matter of taste, I guess (talking about which album was better and which one you liked more).

Quote Originally Posted by Zeka View Post
    Yes, me too. And you are right - it's a matter of taste, I guess (talking about which album was better and which one you liked more).
    Ya, of course. Prob safe to say that we all like Gourmandises and MCE

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

http://www.lematin.ch/people/Alizee-...story/29154733

What are your plans on the side of songs (for next album)?

I'm already working on a new album. I will return to the studio next week. I hope that the audience which followed me throughout this show (DALS) will follow also me in this new stage. This will be the pop variety of things we love to listen to and which one likes to dance!