Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blonde (2014-06-23)

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Default Blonde (2014-06-23)

Jérémy Parayre (Journalist @ Tele7 Jours) on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/jeremyparayre/st...47587725193216

De son côté, Alizée travaille sur un tout nouvel album. Sortie l'année prochaine #DALS

For her part, Alizée is working on a new album. Release next year.

There's going to be an interview in the Tele7Jours right? Alizée posted about the photo shoot 6 days ago... Maybe we will get more details from there soon...
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Super Alizée Fan Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar

I'm too realistic to be very excited right now and expect the album to come out EXACTLY next year . But anyway, it's great news, I hope it's true. Alizée seems to be quite busy recently - the duet with Olly Murs, Danse Avec Les Stars and now she's claimed to be working on a new album, wow. You're awesome, Lilly, really .
    Everyone knows I'm like Jessica Rabbit
    I'm your leading lady, I gotta have it, baby

I'm realy curious about sound of this new album, im realy excited and can't wait to hear it. Still, Lili is very busy and i don't know awesome, what i can say?

I hope it's none of that emo or experimental stuff, but bang bang and cute faces, and sexy outfits, and even sexier dances. That could make wonders.
    You're my heart, you're my soul
    I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
    You're my heart, you're my soul
    I'll be holding you forever
    Stay with you together

Also not very optimistic about a 2014 release, but I don't think it's a big deal. Good of her to announce it during DALS though, hopefully that will bring in some more fans!

?tre et durer.

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

So according to the RFM interview the album release should be in early 2014... don't wanna be a spoilsport but is it even possible to release an album so quickly? She seems pretty busy with dancing... we will see.
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Super Alizée Fan Melle Juliette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    So according to the RFM interview the album release should be in early 2014... don't wanna be a spoilsport but is it even possible to release an album so quickly? She seems pretty busy with dancing... we will see.
    well... to believe in 2014 its hard, but possible... to believe in beginning 2014 -very strong coffee

great news!

She knows that he must use this time popularity now. This is the chance for success.

Hmm, this will propably be on vacation xd.

OR it is possible that Lilly making stuff and she did not say anything about that or something even more weird. It's realy weird, new album, that quick. She must have a plan, very nice plan, or this will be very short album.

Super Alizée Fan Melle Juliette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

... if it will be released under Sony, the album can be the greatest from all her albums, with hits... but with help from Sony side like by UEDS and Cinq releasing just album on CD and everything on internet, I have really doubts about the success

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melle Juliette View Post
    ... if it will be released under Sony, the album can be the greatest from all her albums, with hits... but with help from Sony side like by UEDS and Cinq releasing just album on CD and everything on internet, I have really doubts about the success
    I would also say that if we are talking another album already, it may very well be a greatest hits with new tracks, and another box set. . .

But to have another new album again so soon, how can anybody think about a positive outcome, if that is the case!?

Let's see what Lili says.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

She once said that the songs he wrote for her JJ Goldman is not on the album "5", but it is likely that there will be on the sixth album. If this happens I think we can expect that the style of album will be resemble an old Lili. I think so because style that Goldman represent is more similar to the old Lili. Maybe I think so because I miss the old Lili.

One thing is for sure this is good news

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Should be great.. hope we're all around to see it!

Blog Entries

I really can't believe that sixth album comes out so soon. Who knows, maybe she works now when popularity says it's good.

In case that the album comes out, I believe that songs will be really great and the album sells a lot.
    I don't sign anything anymore.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

This is like a broken record that keeps repeating itself over and over again!