Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's find the new Alizée! | The Eastern European Alizée Project 2013

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

it's funny that you want to know what we think about your project and then you are ignoring us...

maybe Jazzmin, Mademoiselle Juliette and I had some valid points and that is why you are doing that?
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Even though I think this is stupid and kind of annoying, I think they can do whatever they want and it is not up to us to say yes or no as the final words. . . rather, I think we speak our peace, and then let them carry on. Who cares if they respond to the posts or not. . . it's not like any of our negative comments on the matter are the be all and end all of anything. . . and much less still of those who are undertaking this project. This has nothing to do with Lili, anyway. . . it's all about finding the "next lolita" . . . and those who could care less, like myself, do not have to post and worry about anything concerning it, therefore! Just another day in this often busy world. When we state our peace, and then keep going at it against them, it is a shame because it is all meaningless in the end. . . all of it. In that same regard, if people think that their opinions are not even being acknowledged, then I guess it is time to ignore what you do not have any interest in, just like I do not have any interest in it!

Sometimes you guys get too lost in meaningless stuff, and try to make things bigger than they should be by appealing to facebook and twitter, etc. . . I am glad I am not on twitter or facebook, just so I could know what someone is eating today or where they are going or some lame ass opinion about some other shit. My advice is to stop giving credit to something you think is a bad idea and worthless idea, and it will save you time and headaches, in the end, especially when you begin to disrespect each other on account of it.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Well, well....what do we have here. So, in first place I want to give a thumb up for lapinschous courage of trying to start something in a new state, where you don't know very well the culture, how peoples are, you don't even know the language (romanian) etc. It's hard to start with such big plans but hey, make your dreams come true, and if this is your idea and a dream of yours I respect it!
    As for the project itself, I kinda don't think it will work to find a new one (btw if you find, you can try to x-factor)....I rather like to see that you will find someone to sing Alizee's songs (like a karaoke stuff, I mean for fun....for students and parties - I think that in this way, the public will find the REAL Alizee, and maybe they will become fans).
    I'd personally love to see and hear someone singing Lili's songs, a simple girl with a beautiful voice who's not trying to "copy-paste" Alizee.
    Finally, I don't like to write this much because is boring....but as an Romanian and a student like you, I suggest to try to find this project just for fun, students, parties...and if 'she' will be a good one will 'grow' as a musician and the most important think, the public will hear about ALIZEE and that's the point that I think you are looking for.
    veni, vedi, vici!

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

^ Well Yoma, I'm happy to see you there! : ) ( I think you should join Alizée America where I can talk without being insulted) . But let me tell you that we were really glad to see how welcoming the people of your country are to foreigners with musical projects, I mean everyone we talked to here was very enthusiastic about it and even proposed us to talk about it to their daughters, sisters etc. It feels great to have so much public support ! It's also amazing to see how people here are friendly towards me when I talk about french music, there are so many taxi drivers who started singing french songs they remembered when I said i was from france ^^ , and with the little romanian I know I always try to communicate about Alizée, ask them if they know her etc..

But yeah, if you ever come to constanta, I think that would be cool if you could join our project ! For now we'll have to hire a translator but the problem is we will have to make him or her learn about Alizée to get him/her as much involved as possible

About the romanian X factor, or even the Romania got talent show we thought about it , but everything is in the capital, so we won't focus on the major tv shows until we have our girls ready to perform !!

Ozi buna !
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan CarlosInOZ's Avatar

i don't know if it's got anything to do with the stuff you dipsticks do
    or don't do but i noticed in the last couple of days that they removed Alizée's
    photos from Pose Magazine facebook and are using that blonde from the cover now ¬¬

There is only one Alizée, there will never be another Alizée, Alizée could only happen only once in a lifetime,if some of you, Lapinshous are looking for a new Alizée, you will never find another, at least not in this lifetime........Alizée only happens only once in a lifetime.......

You have my full support Lapinschous! I don't see anything wrong with this, and it sounds quite amaying, of course no one can replace Alizee... but I would like to see soemeone with similar image of Alizee in her "Lolita" times... so keep up the work!

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

^ Thanks bro, I just heard from Steffen that we got everything sorted out with the lawyer , everything should be ready by september.
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

I think that one of the biggest culprits for misunderstanding and mistrust is the damn title of the thread. . . . "new Alizée"

It does not appear to be the case that they want to find a new Lili, so let me know and I will change the title to something more appropriate.

There is only 1 Alizée . . and the ONLY reason she is know (was known) as the Lolita is due to the biggest hit most people have ever experienced in France, and in certain parts of Europe: moi Lolita

So, to want to find, not only a new lolita Alizée, would suggest that youo would have to make her out to be a carbon copy of Alizée, and that is not something that will get far with anybody on the forums or fans of Lili or Farmer, much less critics and people who have enough sense to see the cop out in having someone try to be the next Alizée by playing the lolita angle. The ONLY reason ANYBODY NOW speaks of Lolita is due to the song "moi Lolita."

There have been a few "lolita" types in France and Europe, and non have tried to copy Alizée, or tried to steal and revive an old idea that was all encompassing Alizée.

So, this new venture into the pop star marketing world is just fine and dandy, IF you simply let go of any notion that has anything to do with replacing or copying Alizée. . . at least if you want to be taken seriously by anybody. The way you do that in the music business is NOT TELL people that you want to create a new Lili, but instead you let the public make out their own determination and idea of what they are experiencing. It`s not like there will be a "I'm the New Lolita" single that will get released any time soon. You cannot simply play that hand and expect anything from it. . . .

Any new artist in France that is a teen and cute and releases a good single, that has nothing to do with Lolita, WILL inevitably get compared to Alizée just by the simply fact that it`s what people do . . . inevitably.

So, imagine if by some unforeseen miracle, you are actually successful in finding a cute teen that has a good writer and producer and they are able to make a album for her with a good single . . . then also imagine people finding this thread and figuring out that you guys simply wanted to find a new Alizée . . . would that really make a difference in anything? No! Everything simply is what it is, and it is absolutely meaningless, as far as Lili's career goes or to any possible negative effects this will have on Lili's career. . . .because there will not be any such negative thing effect: Alizée is not playing Lolita now . .and she does not have a single out now entitled moi Lolita . . that time has passed, so there is no competition and there is nothing that any new "lolita" type can do to Lili's career that can be deemed negative . . nothing.

So, people can stop giving too much credit where non is due, and people can simply let people attempt to do what they want to do . . something that is not sinister. Except that remember that this notion of finding a new Alizée is being brought up on a Alizée forum and community dedicated to her . . . people will not take kindly to any notion of a "new Alizée" . . . but a lolita? yeah, why not . . knock yourselves out.