Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: Forum Suggestions and Issues 2013

  1. #21
    Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th Jan 2013
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
    How about something sober but colorful ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I think this one will do, before we go crazy with suggestions haha


    Haha, thanks captain ^^ , even though I prefer the lip biting pic , I'm okay with this one as well.
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

  2. #22
    Everyone knows it's Windy docdtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th Mar 2010
    Location
    ?tats-Unis d'Amérique
    Posts
    77
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    18

    Default More design ideas

    The change of header photo brings me here, where I have never before posted. I understand I am too late to enter the discussion, but history never ends, so I will post here anyway.

    I love the emphasis of the term "International"! Other more radical possibilities might have been "The United Nations of Alizée" or "Alizée Planet Earth." Such alternatives beg the question of whether the new photo could include a photo of Earth (centered on Corsica?). For example, what about replacing the fishbowl with Earth in well-known snapshots like those below?


    Also, Alizée loves to keep changing her appearance. So, what about dividing the photo space into halves, using one part for a single large image and the other part for a checkerboard of many small images, one from each year of her career?
    Last edited by docdtv; 17th April 2013 at 05:27.

  3. #23
    Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th Jan 2013
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Much better ! Much much better this new banner
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

  4. #24
    Super Alizée Fan Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2012
    Posts
    612
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Yeah, I wasn't like "omg, when are they gonna change the banner, I can't wait it" but now I'm glad it has been finally changed because the new one is awesome . Just... Good job!
    Everyone knows I'm like Jessica Rabbit
    I'm your leading lady, I gotta have it, baby

  5. #25
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Thanks guys, I like it very much but it isn't finished yet. . . working on it in my spare time, but it was put up because we needed something new for the new album.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  6. #26
    Jeune fille Melle Katherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    512
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Finally here's the new header! I prefer this one, I think it's better than the previous was. But it was also a great work, Orion.
    Btw I also agree with docdtv too, as for the pictures from Lili's different eras.

  7. #27
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
    The change of header photo brings me here, where I have never before posted. I understand I am too late to enter the discussion, but history never ends, so I will post here anyway.

    I love the emphasis of the term "International"! Other more radical possibilities might have been "The United Nations of Alizée" or "Alizée Planet Earth." Such alternatives beg the question of whether the new photo could include a photo of Earth (centered on Corsica?). For example, what about replacing the fishbowl with Earth in well-known snapshots like those below?


    Also, Alizée loves to keep changing her appearance. So, what about dividing the photo space into halves, using one part for a single large image and the other part for a checkerboard of many small images, one from each year of her career?
    Well my sig would suggest that I would agree, but when I used older images, people did not want that. But I could do anything with photo shop. I had something like this in mind a few yeas ago using the earth, so I am way ahead of you ;-)

    In good time. . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  8. #28
    Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)
    AlphaDevil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2006
    Location
    England
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Yes good work on the new header Orion

    Much prefer it!
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

  9. #29
    Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2007
    Location
    middle of everywhere
    Posts
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    I wasn't for it at first but now it's finally here it does look great.

  10. #30
    Everyone knows it's Windy docdtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th Mar 2010
    Location
    ?tats-Unis d'Amérique
    Posts
    77
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    18

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Well my sig would suggest that I would agree, but when I used older images, people did not want that. But I could do anything with photo shop. I had something like this in mind a few yeas ago using the earth, so I am way ahead of you ;-)

    In good time. . .
    Sorry to be so far behind the curve. As they say at Moe à Ajaccio...



    D'oh!
    Last edited by docdtv; 20th April 2013 at 02:16. Reason: orthography

  11. #31
    Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator
    Jenny_HRO87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,725
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    love the new banner Orion, great work
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

  12. #32
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    Thanks guys and gals. I'm taking the time to complete it, but it's good to have something new for the new album. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
    Sorry to be so far behind the curve. As they say at Moe à Ajaccio...



    DUH!
    . . . don't you mean, "d'oh!"
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  13. #33
    Mega Alizée Fan FanPage Staff Alizée@Rügen's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th Jun 2009
    Location
    Lohme auf Rügen
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,660
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    It looks really great!
    It was a nice suprise now
    All times Alizée - 4ever!

    Visit my Facebook-Photopages:Chris Corse Photography and Chris Corse Sport Photography
    Never touch a running system!

  14. #34
    Everyone knows it's Windy docdtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    30th Mar 2010
    Location
    ?tats-Unis d'Amérique
    Posts
    77
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    18

    Wink Correction made

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    . . . don't you mean, "d'oh!"
    I accept your correction and have made the change.

    I have not watched The Simpsons serial in about two decades, and never recall seeing Homer quoted in text. As best I know, the English phrase spelled "Duh!" long predates Mr. Simpson, which explains what I did. There is a discussion about "D'oh" et alia at a Simpsons wiki here.

    A few months ago I finally saw another famous Groening series, Futurama. I watched the series whole and like it much better than The Simpsons. (It doesn't hurt that Fry and I spent our childhoods only a few miles apart.) Most importantly, I am in love with Lela, and my ultimate goal in life is to have a three-way with her and Smurfette. Yes, I like Alizée - but not that way.

  15. #35
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    ^ haha . . . well you posted the Simpsons!

    Hey everybody is in love with Lela! My Nephew introduced me to Futurama, and I was kinda hooked after that. . . Fry is da best!

    btw, I watched ever episode of the Smurfs! One of my fav growing up!


    Quote Originally Posted by Alizée@Rügen View Post
    . . . It was a nice suprise now
    Yeah, it's been too long, as that first one wasn't even complete, and managed to stay up there all this time haha
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  16. #36
    Toc De Mac Alizée Fan VIP / Donator Brian01's Avatar
    Join Date
    29th May 2007
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Like the new banner, great job.

  17. #37
    La Force du Lion Jordy's Avatar
    Join Date
    2nd Feb 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,138
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    So since this is suggestions and issues thread... what's going on here? I mean that note above reply box

    Do not post copyrighted material.
    The posting of links to copyrighted audio, video or pirated software (i.e., warez) is prohibited. Exceptions may be made for "sample" material or for television/public appearances.
    Posting copyrighted images are also prohibited. Lastly, you may NOT post any links that lead to the illegal downloading of copyrighted material. Failure to comply will result in having your account privileges revoked.
    And now the email from Ricc.

    dear users,

    Due to users posting illegale or copyrighted material, including selfmade youtube videos with playlists, my adsense account for aliyee-forum got deactivated.

    I will no longer support illegal sharing through my site and risk getting my whole account suspended.

    if you guys dont want alizee-forum.com to shut down, well then help me out and tell google ur sorry. i dont know how u do it, but im open for suggestions.

    kind regards

    riccardo
    Does anyone know what happened and how to "fix" this situation?

  18. #38
    Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator
    Jenny_HRO87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,725
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    So since this is suggestions and issues thread... what's going on here? I mean that note above reply box



    And now the email from Ricc.



    Does anyone know what happened and how to "fix" this situation?
    We're talking about it in the MOD-section atm... it came all out of the sudden.... his "adsense account got disabled to due to violation of google adsense copyright restrictions"... I'm not sure if I understood it correctly but for example when we share a link to Alizée's latest music video it's ok but if we share a download link for it it's against the copyright... I think it's the same with self made youtube videos because you don't own any rights... and we are not allowed to post pictures unless we have the ok from the photographer but posting a link to the page where they are (press article etc.) should be ok...

    To be honest I'm not sure if I understood everything correctly but it more or less sucks because it means we are causing trouble for ages...

    I hope someone else can explain it better.... personally I have no idea how to fix that because how to explain to google that this is just the way how a fan forum works?!
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

  19. #39
    Super Alizée Fan Melle Juliette's Avatar
    Join Date
    4th Sep 2010
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia, Slovakia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    715
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    We're talking about it in the MOD-section atm... it came all out of the sudden.... his "adsense account got disabled to due to violation of google adsense copyright restrictions"... I'm not sure if I understood it correctly but for example when we share a link to Alizée's latest music video it's ok but if we share a download link for it it's against the copyright... I think it's the same with self made youtube videos because you don't own any rights... and we are not allowed to post pictures unless we have the ok from the photographer but posting a link to the page where they are (press article etc.) should be ok...

    To be honest I'm not sure if I understood everything correctly but it more or less sucks because it means we are causing trouble for ages...

    I hope someone else can explain it better.... personally I have no idea how to fix that because how to explain to google that this is just the way how a fan forum works?!
    well its crazy, cause 90% of material posted here can we say its against the copyright

  20. #40
    Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator
    Jenny_HRO87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,725
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melle Juliette View Post
    well its crazy, cause 90% of material posted here can we say its against the copyright
    and exactly is the problem.
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •