Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Suggestions and Issues 2013

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
    How about something sober but colorful ?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I think this one will do, before we go crazy with suggestions haha

Haha, thanks captain ^^ , even though I prefer the lip biting pic , I'm okay with this one as well.
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

Everyone knows it's Windy docdtv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default More design ideas

The change of header photo brings me here, where I have never before posted. I understand I am too late to enter the discussion, but history never ends, so I will post here anyway.

I love the emphasis of the term "International"! Other more radical possibilities might have been "The United Nations of Alizée" or "Alizée Planet Earth." Such alternatives beg the question of whether the new photo could include a photo of Earth (centered on Corsica?). For example, what about replacing the fishbowl with Earth in well-known snapshots like those below?

Also, Alizée loves to keep changing her appearance. So, what about dividing the photo space into halves, using one part for a single large image and the other part for a checkerboard of many small images, one from each year of her career?
    Last edited by docdtv; 17th April 2013 at 05:27.

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

Much better ! Much much better this new banner
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

Super Alizée Fan Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar

Yeah, I wasn't like "omg, when are they gonna change the banner, I can't wait it" but now I'm glad it has been finally changed because the new one is awesome . Just... Good job!
    Everyone knows I'm like Jessica Rabbit
    I'm your leading lady, I gotta have it, baby

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Thanks guys, I like it very much but it isn't finished yet. . . working on it in my spare time, but it was put up because we needed something new for the new album.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Blog Entries

Finally here's the new header! I prefer this one, I think it's better than the previous was. But it was also a great work, Orion.
    Btw I also agree with docdtv too, as for the pictures from Lili's different eras.

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
    The change of header photo brings me here, where I have never before posted. I understand I am too late to enter the discussion, but history never ends, so I will post here anyway.

I love the emphasis of the term "International"! Other more radical possibilities might have been "The United Nations of Alizée" or "Alizée Planet Earth." Such alternatives beg the question of whether the new photo could include a photo of Earth (centered on Corsica?). For example, what about replacing the fishbowl with Earth in well-known snapshots like those below?

Also, Alizée loves to keep changing her appearance. So, what about dividing the photo space into halves, using one part for a single large image and the other part for a checkerboard of many small images, one from each year of her career?
    Well my sig would suggest that I would agree, but when I used older images, people did not want that. But I could do anything with photo shop. I had something like this in mind a few yeas ago using the earth, so I am way ahead of you ;-)

In good time. . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

Yes good work on the new header Orion

Much prefer it!
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wasn't for it at first but now it's finally here it does look great.

Everyone knows it's Windy docdtv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Well my sig would suggest that I would agree, but when I used older images, people did not want that. But I could do anything with photo shop. I had something like this in mind a few yeas ago using the earth, so I am way ahead of you ;-)

In good time. . .
    Sorry to be so far behind the curve. As they say at Moe à Ajaccio...

D'oh!
    Last edited by docdtv; 20th April 2013 at 02:16. Reason: orthography

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

love the new banner Orion, great work
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Thanks guys and gals. I'm taking the time to complete it, but it's good to have something new for the new album. . .

Quote Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
    Sorry to be so far behind the curve. As they say at Moe à Ajaccio...

DUH!
    . . . don't you mean, "d'oh!"