Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum Suggestions and Issues 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    for example when we share a link to Alizée's latest music video it's ok but if we share a download link for it it's against the copyright... I think it's the same with self made youtube videos because you don't own any rights... and we are not allowed to post pictures unless we have the ok from the photographer but posting a link to the page where they are (press article etc.) should be ok...
    So it means 99% of all fan forums should be closed, same as the facebook fanpages and other internet sites....

Instead of beeing happy that people share materials and get to know the artists, someone decided it's better when people can't see what's going on and can't make "promo" for artists with clips etc.... yea, it sure will help the artists...

Suggestion, maybe stupid one, and maybe it's already late but... if this forum (or at least some sections) were private and only members with some valid posts could see it... just to prevent google search from seeing these sections.

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    So it means 99% of all fan forums should be closed, same as the facebook fanpages and other internet sites....

Instead of beeing happy that people share materials and get to know the artists, someone decided it's better when people can't see what's going on and can't make "promo" for artists with clips etc.... yea, it sure will help the artists...
    exactly my thoughts! I'm so pissed because of this believe me ... all because of stupid google...

Suggestion, maybe stupid one, and maybe it's already late but... if this forum (or at least some sections) were private and only members with some valid posts could see it... just to prevent google search from seeing these sections.
    oh it's not stupid someone already suggested this and it might be a solution but I don't know if it works or not... Riccardo is the one who has to decide about this...
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

So since this is suggestions and issues thread... what's going on here? I mean that note above reply box. . .
    I posted it because I needed to get the attention of the members here. I also notified all the mods about this from all sections.

The point to take away from all this is to realize that if we do not put up these warnings and stop illegal postings, this forum could be shut down. No matter how stupid it all may seem to you and me, or how much of a headache it might be, it has to be done.

If someone wants to share a video or images, simply link to it for now. People can still see them, then. We have to adapt for a while until things are fixed. I don;t understand though why we are getting this headache and not other forums!? They must have Adsense account too, I figure!

Just be good and play along for a while until this is cleaned up and Ricc gets his google account back! I'm pretty sure we can live with it for a while, if people are learning to live without limbs. . . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Blog Entries

I think it would be superfluous. Because there are so many people on the AlizéeAmerica Forum, for example from THIS forum too. Okay, I also have an account there, but I don't really use it (don't like those people and so on...), but there are others who use their accounts very often and share everything... immediately. So Google will find those items later too.

But I don't understand why we should hide some things about Lili from people... Anyway, who really care about her, she/he will search for forums, fansites, anything. I think the biggest problem is Lili's songs on Youtube. And there are some idiots with their FB page who are sharing these stupid videos all the time... For example the new songs too, it's okay but then share the OFFICIAL video from the vevo page, at least... -.-" And I don't understand why some people need to share everything all the time. Why do they want to upload the same video again and again... ahhhh

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Melle Katherine View Post
    But I don't understand why we should hide some things about Lili from people...
    I doubt it has anything to do with her, I think it's only about the copyright in general and I guess it's only because of stupid google and Riccardo's account...
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling

Super Alizée Fan Melle Juliette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    I doubt it has anything to do with her, I think it's only about the copyright in general and I guess it's only because of stupid google and Riccardo's account...
    btw its little weird... google has problems with copyrighted material on forums/sites... but they own youtube, which is full of such material where is not everything copyrighted blocked... eh

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Melle Juliette View Post
    btw its little weird... google has problems with copyrighted material on forums/sites... but they own youtube, which is full of such material where is not everything copyrighted blocked... eh
    but I'm sure google makes money with the videos on youtube... which they do not with the stuff we share.
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    The point to take away from all this is to realize that if we do not put up these warnings and stop illegal postings, this forum could be shut down. No matter how stupid it all may seem to you and me, or how much of a headache it might be, it has to be done.

If someone wants to share a video or images, simply link to it for now. People can still see them, then. We have to adapt for a while until things are fixed. I don;t understand though why we are getting this headache and not other forums!? They must have Adsense account too, I figure!
    Ok, got it. So we have to do all we can to "survive" now.
    So to clarify it a bit, can you tell me please where is the line of what is possible now and what forbidden?

1) photos posted directly on forum using "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" option (file is here on the forum)

2) photos/videos uploaded on site like imagashack/youtube and then the picture/video is posted to the forum (file is not hosted here but is visible directly here)

3) photos/videos uploaded on site like imagashack/youtube and then only the link is posted (file is not hosted here and to see it one has to visit a site where it is via link from this forum)

4) it's forbiden to post anything (even link) that could lead to some "illegal" stuff (file can't be hosted anywhere, the link from this forum has to lead to offical source only)

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

http://www.alizee-forum.com/gallery/...s.php?album=56 This link was working a week ago... Help!
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

1) photos posted directly on forum using "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" option (file is here on the forum)

If it's copyright, then you have to link it to that website of the owner, etc. You still go ahead and make your post and simply link the website of the images. . .

2) photos/videos uploaded on site like imagashack/youtube and then the picture/video is posted to the forum (file is not hosted here but is visible directly here)

If the video has copyrights, and those rights have been ignored, then you cannot post it here. You can simply link to it, though.

3) photos/videos uploaded on site like imagashack/youtube and then only the link is posted (file is not hosted here and to see it one has to visit a site where it is via link from this forum)

That's fine. Except that if it is a file YOU uploaded and it has copyright issues, you cannot post it here: if it's a fan vid that you have not uploaded to youtube, you can share the link for downloading. If you upload it to youtube, and the song is not free license to use in your vid, then they will probably mute it, like they did with one of my vids, "She's like the Wind" . . the bunch of dumb asses! Either way, just link to it, and that way we can see the vid and hear the song, and let google/youtube worry about it

4)it's forbiden to post anything (even link) that could lead to some "illegal" stuff (file can't be hosted anywhere, the link from this forum has to lead to offical source only)

YES! Absolutely NO links to illegal downloads! No software, or songs, or DVDs etc. Absolutely not. In fact, this is the most important.

A note about all these little rules, and warnings:

Do not get worried if you make a mistake posting something that is copyright protected. . . you are not going to get infraction or get banned, unless you do it on purpose or keep repeating the obvious ;-) You can always ask, or to keep things uber simple, just post the links to the images and the vids. I'm not exactly 100% sure about points 1,2,3, but that's the gist of it until Riccardo calms down and gets his adsense account back, or he might close the site down. . .

=====================

Photographers that mark their work copyright on their site, want people to visit their own site to see the images, unless you get permission to post on your own site for some reason.
    Same thing with youtube, I guess. . . that's why we link to everything with copyrights.
    People, bands that create music, do not want their music used on your video unless they give permission, or they get royalty. . . that's why you get coyright warnings on youtube for so many fan vids!

Hope this helps a bit.
    Last edited by Orion; 25th April 2013 at 04:18.