Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Forum Suggestions and Issues 2013

  1. #1
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default Forum Suggestions and Issues 2013

    new banner time:

    I can alter it with your opinions. . ., but I made it this way as if all the info of the banner is coming out of the darkness, signifying information and a new dawn, just like "Big Bang" gave us our universe, hence the title of this is "nos universe"

    A new Dawn: NOS UNIVERSE (unfinished?)


    (unfinished)


    We need something done before the album is released. . . . if the 2nd version is preferred, I would still need to work on the black and white Alizée, and not have her so much separated from the background image . . work on the edges
    Last edited by Orion; 27th February 2013 at 08:05.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  2. #2
    She´s my life.. Finnishguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    398
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I prefer that first one. If most people not, I think that in the 2nd pic this color image could be little "clearer". I mean, not so much that shining
    I don't sign anything anymore.

  3. #3
    In awe of Alizée Garfie489's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Sep 2012
    Location
    London
    Age
    22
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I think the background for the second image is better. However the main photo i think is better in the first. Reason for it is because its a much more modern photo.
    Rugby, Racing, and Robotics

  4. #4
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default



    maybe the single img version works best. I just hope we get something up before the album is released, so even if not all members like it, it should still be acceptable, even as temp version


    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    new banner time:

    I can alter it with your opinions. . ., but I made it this way as if all the info of the banner is coming out of the darkness, signifying information and a new dawn, just like "Big Bang" gave us our universe, hence the title of this is "nos universe"

    A new Dawn: NOS UNIVERSE (unfinished?)


    (unfinished)


    We need something done before the album is released. . . . if the 2nd version is preferred, I would still need to work on the black and white Alizée, and not have her so much separated from the background image . . work on the edges
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  5. #5
    Jeune fille Melle Katherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    512
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I prefer the 2nd one but it should include current pictures because of the new album... For example look at my website's header, but it would be great if we got the new photoshoot's pictures which were made yesterday for example or something like this.

  6. #6
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melle Katherine View Post
    I prefer the 2nd one but it should include current pictures because of the new album... For example look at my website's header, but it would be great if we got the new photoshoot's pictures which were made yesterday for example or something like this.
    Hey, I have never seen your site before! I'm impressed, keep up the great work!!!

    As for the 2013 photo shoot images, I haven't seen anything as good as the image used from the gala 20 ans Le Défilé! But this is something we can always change later on if we find an image that is superior and popular. The point is that for now we get something up before March 25!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  7. #7
    Jeune fille Melle Katherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    512
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Hey, I have never seen your site before! I'm impressed, keep up the great work!!!

    As for the 2013 photo shoot images, I haven't seen anything as good as the image used from the gala 20 ans Le Défilé! But this is something we can always change later on if we find an image that is superior and popular. The point is that for now we get something up before March 25!
    Thank you Because of its language is Hungarian, I don't really show it to everybody because no one can understand it. I was thinking about starting a new site in English but I don't know...

    I understand what you say. The problem is that we don't get official photos in good quality...
    But later I checked the Gala photos too, so it would be also great!

  8. #8
    Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2007
    Location
    middle of everywhere
    Posts
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    This one is great.. well I like em all but I think the "5" should be more prominent like it is on the second one. Well thinking about it.. maybe you should implement the black and white photo into the background of this one too and everyone can be happy.. just a thought.

  9. #9
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    ^haha it's hard to choose, with so many good pics at our disposal! It' will only get better, though . . so no worries, guys and gals.

    @ Katherine

    I think that maybe it would be too much work to make a English site, for you. There are so many already, you could maybe just focus on Hungary, or add a small English section for news only, to your current site. (?)
    Last edited by Orion; 1st March 2013 at 08:34.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  10. #10
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    latest banner candidate . . . . nice and simple.

    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  11. #11
    Lili4ever th1's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Age
    31
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    uuuhhhh i like it. Would it be possible to use the latest fonts Alizee uses ?
    Last edited by th1; 27th March 2013 at 22:04.
    You're my heart, you're my soul
    I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
    You're my heart, you're my soul
    I'll be holding you forever
    Stay with you together

  12. #12
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by th1 View Post
    uuuhhhh i like it. Would it be possible to use the latest fonts Alizee uses ?


    this is just an example. . . and might add more graphics to the background, but simple is best.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  13. #13
    Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar
    Join Date
    10th Jan 2013
    Location
    Bordeaux, France
    Posts
    557
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post


    this is just an example. . . and might add more graphics to the background, but simple is best.
    Okay this is really starting to look like a twilight poster ... How about something sober but colorful ?

    Waay better !


    Last edited by lapinschous; 28th March 2013 at 00:58.
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

  14. #14
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    haha Twilight!? Vampirlizée!?

    Well I would also prefer this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post

    Waay better !

    . . . but either one is good.

    At some point we have to choose one and be done with it. The current forum banner wasn't even finished, and it's old now . . waaay past its due date!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  15. #15
    Jeune fille Melle Katherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    512
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post


    this is just an example. . . and might add more graphics to the background, but simple is best.
    I prefer this one. I think it's the best of all. Lili is very beautiful in these pics :3

  16. #16
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    I think this one will do, before we go crazy with suggestions haha

    (has a couple areas where more work is needed, but not that important)

    Last edited by Orion; 29th March 2013 at 03:28.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  17. #17
    Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2007
    Location
    middle of everywhere
    Posts
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    the picture on the left doesnt look right because it's mirrored and also air brushed.

  18. #18
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post
    the picture on the left doesnt look right because it's mirrored and also air brushed.
    I say the picture on the right doesn't look left!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  19. #19
    Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2007
    Location
    middle of everywhere
    Posts
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Touche.. whateva you say!!!

  20. #20
    Jeune fille Melle Katherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    11th Dec 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    512
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I think this one will do, before we go crazy with suggestions haha

    (has a couple areas where more work is needed, but not that important)

    I like this picture! *-*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •