Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Thread: The "appropriate" way to kiss french women

Default The "appropriate" way to kiss french women

Right, i was watching a program called QI here in the UK (stands for Quite Interesting). For those who do not know, QI is a BBC program thats both a comedy and interlectual. They go through a certain topic every episode, and dispel popular myths, and misconceptions about certian topics. Comedians and interlectuals panel the show, and its one of Britains most followed programs.

I was watching a re run today, and a really interesting question came up. It was "What is the most appropreate way to kiss a french woman".

First awnser from the pannel came up with was "with her consent". However the final awnser was based upon research that shows that different regions have different acceptable standards for how much you should kiss a woman.

In Paris, and the northern region, 2 kisses to the cheek are considdered the most acceptable. In the south 3 kisses (except the riveara) are considdered most acceptable, the riveara also being 2. The extreme north in normandy the figure is 1. This is all based upon research i will re state.

So i can guess the question you all want awnsered - what about corsica. Well Corsica holds the record with 5 kisses being considdered the most polite. Many will never need this information, but tell you what - its Quite interesting, and thats the point of the program .
    Rugby, Racing, and Robotics

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

That's a good article for foreigners http://www.franceinlondon.com/en-Art...ench-girl.html

"Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Garfie489 View Post
    So i can guess the question you all want awnsered - what about corsica. Well Corsica holds the record with 5 kisses being considdered the most polite. Many will never need this information, but tell you what - its Quite interesting, and thats the point of the program .
    QI is this show with Stephen Fry isn't it? I have heard about it even if I never really watched it except for a few minutes or so, but it seemed quite interesting.

And I always thought you wouldn't get more than 4 "bises" in France... I once saw a very funny video about it on arte (French-German channel)... I guess it started with something like: When the French say something is easy they say "c'est simple comme bonjour" (It's easy as saying hello) but it's actually not so simple at all. And they explained the differences how often you kiss on the cheek and when you do it... and they also said that it's mostly between 2 and 4 kisses, and sometimes even people from the same region have different opinions how often you kiss... but no one said anything about 5... so I learned something new tonight

it's a cute little video but sadly it only exists in German and French but the animations are funny to watch

Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

The only way appropriate to French Kiss a French woman is how I would kiss Alizée,,,,,,all over and over, and......over.....

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    QI is this show with Stephen Fry isn't it? I have heard about it even if I never really watched it except for a few minutes or so, but it seemed quite interesting.
    yes it is, and it is a great show. Think I have seen most of the old ones, but aint seen any of the latest series unfortunately.
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

From the experience I would say the best way is to French kiss the French girl.

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thats beautiful man.. I want to taste the french girls spit.. every french girl I ever met was a french girl.

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post
    I want to taste the french girls spit.. every french girl I ever met was a french girl.

Wow.. this post makes so much sense .
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE