Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 140 EUR, Received: 45 EUR (32%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 439

Thread: A cause de l'automne (2012-06-28)

  1. #1
    Lililess RMJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th Jul 2005
    Location
    Closer than you can imagine...
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11,830
    Rep Power
    70

    Default A cause de l'automne (2012-06-28)

    New single will be on NRJ radio station during next week !

    edit :

    Single : A cause de l'automne (Because of the autumn)

    Release : 17h00 French time on Thursday 28th of June, 2012 (on her official website)



    -------

    English translation by RMJ (see translation notes : here )

    When, the leaves fall on the shadowy streets, beneath our feet
    And, when in the bright daylight everything changes the course and everything dies out
    Everything is moving too fast, after this runaway love

    Because of the autumn I leave you
    Living in the aquarium makes me sad
    If I escape, it's because of the autumn, the autumn
    The colors fade away and forgive us
    The love is dying out and abandoned
    Because, because of the autumn.

    I, I no longer like to see
    Through the window, these two beings
    If I wander in the dim light,
    Just like Verlaine
    Everything is moving too fast, after this runaway love

    Because of the autumn I leave you
    Please forgive me that I rush things
    If I escape it's because of the autumn, the autumn
    If we hide our bodies beneath the tons
    Of lies and faults, it's in fact
    Because, because of the autumn.

    Because of the autumn.

    Everything is moving too fast, after this runaway love

    Because of the autumn I leave you
    Please forgive me I made it quick
    If I escape it's because of the autumn, the autumn
    If we hide our bodies beneath the tons
    Of lies and faults, it's in fact
    Because, because of the autumn.

    Because of the autumn I leave you
    Living in the aquarium makes me sad
    If I escape, it's because of the autumn, the autumn
    The colors fade away and forgive us
    The love is dying out and abandoned
    Because, because of the autumn.


    -----------

    Original French lyrics :

    Quand, les feuilles tombent dans les rues sombres, sous nos pas.
    Et, quand en pleins jours tout tourne cours et tout s'éteint.
    Tout va trop vite, derrière l'amour en fuite.

    A cause de l'automne je te quitte
    Vivre en aquarium me rend triste
    Si je fuit c'est à cause de l'automne, de l'automne.
    Les couleurs s’effacent et nous pardonne
    Les amours se lassent et abandonne
    A cause, a cause de l'automne

    Je, je n'aime plus
    Par la fenêtre, voir ces deux êtres
    Si je vagabonde, dans la pénombre
    Tout comme Verlaine.
    Tout va trop vite, derrière l'amour en fuite.

    A cause de l'automne je te quitte
    S'il te plait pardonne je fais vite
    Si je fuit c'est à cause de l'automne, de l'automne
    Si nous cachons nos corps sous des tonnes
    De mensonges et de torts, c'est en somme
    A cause, à cause de l'automne.

    A cause de l'automne.

    Tout va trop vite, derrière l'amour en fuite.

    A cause de l'automne je te quitte
    S'il te plait pardonne je fais vite
    Si je fuit c'est à cause de l'automne, de l'automne
    Si nous cachons nos corps sous des tonnes
    De mensonges et de torts, c'est en somme
    A cause, à cause de l'automne.

    A cause de l'automne je te quitte
    Vivre en aquarium me rend triste
    Si je fuit c'est à cause de l'automne, de l'automne.
    Les couleurs s’effacent et nous pardonne
    Les amours se lassent et abandonne
    A cause, a cause de l'automne
    Last edited by RMJ; 30th June 2012 at 15:36.

  2. #2
    The Whole World's Girl Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2012
    Posts
    594
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    OMG, that's great!

    BTW, how did you get to know it? I mean, what's your source? (I'm just curious ;] )
    It's meant to be fun and this just doesn't feel right.

  3. #3
    Alizée Fan Matevz91's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
    OMG, that's great!

    BTW, how did you get to know it? I mean, what's your source? (I'm just curious ;] )
    Yes, tell!

    As for me, I am happy and at the same time kind of sad... happy because I will finally hear what she is preparing for us in the next album, while sad because I fear that she will be rejected again, or that I won`t like the song... like Du Temps (although this one is quite catchy and not so bad at all).

    At least I hope that the lyrics of her songs still have double meanings, this is one of the strenghts of her music (and Farmer`s, of course). If she abandons them, then... Lili, please do not turn yourself into new Inna or Maja Keuc!
    Average art pleases, good art improves, best art haunts.

  4. #4
    À Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,878
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Was this on her twitter/facebook? Or is this just rumor?

    This seems so out of place . . . a real surprise. . .

    Please post source when posting such info.

    EDIT:

    from Alizée France:

    [NEWS] Le nouveau single d'Alizée sera présenté par Jive Epic à NRJ dans le courant de la semaine prochaine. Merci au Nidalizée.

    hard to believe out of the blue like this . .and if next week, then why no album complete or twitter from her etc?
    Last edited by Orion; 20th June 2012 at 21:33.
    POWERED BY ALIZÉE

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  5. #5
    Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator
    Jenny_HRO87's Avatar
    Join Date
    27th Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,674
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    oh that was quick CAN'T WAIT! I hope it's true... Would be awesome...

    But 3 (well maybe 2 1/2) months before the album release, wouldn't that a bit early for a single? If she's going to release her album in September...

    Well anyway I'm happy to read this and hope it's not just another rumour
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

  6. #6
    Alizée fan yoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Apr 2012
    Location
    UE-RO
    Age
    24
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Wow, can't wait!
    veni, vedi, vici!

  7. #7
    À Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,878
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    oh that was quick CAN'T WAIT! I hope it's true... Would be awesome...

    But 3 (well maybe 2 1/2) months before the album release, wouldn't that a bit early for a single? If she's going to release her album in September...

    Well anyway I'm happy to read this and hope it's not just another rumour
    Well let's think about it for a sec:

    Anything from HER twitter?
    Anything from HER facebook?
    Anything official in the entertainment news?
    Any sort of lead up to ANY sort of imminent release?
    Any questions regarding that it came from Nidalizée, and what that means?
    Next week!?

    What if there is really an interview instead and she will play a section or full song from the album while on the show?

    Why I say WAIT for Lili or her label, etc, to let you guys know what is coming.
    POWERED BY ALIZÉE

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  8. #8
    Traceur Fyrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th Jul 2008
    Age
    22
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Seems rather quick, seeing as she's just started the mailing list even...but fingers crossed anyway.


    Être et durer.

  9. #9
    À Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,878
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
    Seems rather quick, seeing as she's just started the mailing list even...but fingers crossed anyway.
    . . . but why "fingers crossed" even!? Why not just wait, as we know there will eventually be a release. With twitter and facebook, I think that it SHOULD be LILI that is first to be the ONE to let US KNOW when this damn single will get released, ETC. . . .

    There is no reason to hope! There is only reason for interest in this latest rumor, but there should not be any other causation from it that would make everyone start questioning, and guessing, . . . . except to wait. And WHILE WE WAIT, since some things have power over us in this way, we look to Lili and her methods of contacting us in these matters.

    http://alizee-officiel.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/alizeemusic
    http://twitter.com/Mellealizee
    Last edited by Orion; 21st June 2012 at 03:04.
    POWERED BY ALIZÉE

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  10. #10
    Alizée Fan BATMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    8th May 2003
    Location
    Gotham City
    Age
    33
    Posts
    441
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Honestly, without any confirmation from Alizée herself, i find this very hard to believe. I mean, we know that viral marketing has never been Alizée's strong point, but this would be taking a VERY big risk of passing by unnoticed. There should be at least a month or two of announcements and teaser material.
    Ask yourself, when has she or any other artist for that matter ever released a single out of the blue just like that?

  11. #11
    Alizée Fan Matevz91's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Well the original message is:

    nidalizee
    Le nouveau single de @mellealizee sera présenté par @Jive_Epic à @NRJhitmusiconly dans le courant de la semaine prochaine.

    So Lili received this message and is aware of this rumour.

    EDIT: what if there are multiple singles in the pipeline, and this one is just paving the way for those that follow. A teaser song?
    Last edited by Matevz91; 21st June 2012 at 13:34.
    Average art pleases, good art improves, best art haunts.

  12. #12
    À Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,878
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
    Well the original messages is:

    nidalizee
    Le nouveau single de @mellealizee sera présenté par @Jive_Epic à @NRJhitmusiconly dans le courant de la semaine prochaine.

    So Lili received this message and is aware of this rumour.
    maybe she is contacting her label to ask if it is true . . . .
    POWERED BY ALIZÉE

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  13. #13
    She´s my life.. Finnishguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    394
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Well let's think about it for a sec:

    Anything from HER twitter?
    Anything from HER facebook?
    Anything official in the entertainment news?
    Any sort of lead up to ANY sort of imminent release?
    Any questions regarding that it came from Nidalizée, and what that means?
    Next week!?

    What if there is really an interview instead and she will play a section or full song from the album while on the show?

    Why I say WAIT for Lili or her label, etc, to let you guys know what is coming.
    Nothing in her twitter.
    Nothing in her facebook.
    Didn't find anything official in news.


    Still I think this rumour is going to happen. Why do I believe when we talks about rumour related Alizée, can't know...

  14. #14
    À Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,878
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    I seriously hope this is not going to happen (I almost know it).

    Think about her last couple albums . . oh hell look at her last one, ffs!!! Do any of you actually want there to be a single reelsed out of the blue like this. . . . "next week" !?!?!?! UNLESS it is a real one hit wonder like ML??? Somebody got their lines mixed up . . .

    Then look at her label and what this album might mean for her future . . . . especailly when we look at her last couple. Then look back to the older threads about us talking about her promotions and how people should get fired . . . . Is it any wonder why this is such a bore?
    POWERED BY ALIZÉE

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  15. #15
    Alizée Fan Matevz91's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I seriously hope this is not going to happen (I almost know it). Think about her last couple albums . . oh hell look at her last one, ffs!!! Do any of you actually want there to be a single reelsed out of the blue like this. . . . "next week" !?!?!?!
    Actually, I too think that this is much too early, but hey, maybe this one leaked out just to keep us excited, that is, on purpose. I don`t know about you, but for me this is the first time I am actually waiting for somebody in the music industry to release something, and such rumors really make my day, even if they turn out to be false.

    As I said, perhaps a teaser will come out, an interview, lastly, perhaps there will be multiple singles (but I suspect that this won`t be the case, and I clearly don`t know how these things work so nevermind).

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    UNLESS it is a real one hit wonder like ML??? Somebody got their lines mixed up . . .
    Well I haven`t been around when any of her previous albums were released, but I don`t think that we are going to get another Les Collines this time. I think/I HOPE (!) that this single will be in the spirit of MCE and therefore possibly quite catchy, otherwise... I do not want to imagine what will happen, unless they have found out another winning formula. and btw her last album wasn`t that bad (actually, it was awesome).
    Regarding ML, I will jump out of the window if we get another single as splendid as ML, but seriously, that ain`t gonna happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Then look at her label and what this album might mean for her future . . . . especailly when we look at her last couple. Then look back to the older threads about us talking about her promotions and how people should get fired . . . . Is it any wonder why this is such a bore?
    I think that we are all fully aware of the consequences of her (probable) failure. Lets just hope that they have made the right decision (whatever it shall be).
    Average art pleases, good art improves, best art haunts.

  16. #16
    À Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,878
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
    Actually, I too think that this is much too early, but hey, maybe this one leaked out just to keep us excited, that is, on purpose. I don`t know about you, but for me this is the first time I am actually waiting for somebody in the music industry to release something, and such rumors really make my day, even if they turn out to be false.
    Not for me . . . . Last time was for MCE that I waited. WOuld not trade it for anything! Wait and see how it feels when there is another rumor every other week. . . . won't be so 'day making.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
    As I said, perhaps a teaser will come out, an interview, lastly, perhaps there will be multiple singles (but I suspect that this won`t be the case, and I clearly don`t know how these things work so nevermind).
    Announcement, promotion, single release, video, more promotion, album release, promotion, concerts/"live" tv performances. . . . not: photos of the studio, random twitter messages, a "sign up for newsletter" video, rumor of single to be released "next week," no tweets, no "news" or news letter, no promotion, silence on the subject a week prior to rumored release . . . I could go on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
    Well I haven`t been around when any of her previous albums were released, but I don`t think that we are going to get another Les Collines this time. I think/I HOPE (!) that this single will be in the spirit of MCE and therefore possibly quite catchy, otherwise... I do not want to imagine what will happen, unless they have found out another winning formula. and btw her last album wasn`t that bad (actually, it was awesome).
    Regarding ML, I will jump out of the window if we get another single as splendid as ML, but seriously, that ain`t gonna happen.
    NO MORE MCE type songs . . more like St Pier type typical shit (a bit too harsh here bada ba da blah blah blah)! MCE was revolutionary as there were no other french albums that sounded like it. Like ML/Gourmandises, it was like Mylène Farmer all the way "UP THERE" and the rest of the artists all the way "DOWN THERE." You did not have a song that was like AMD, or ACC, or HA, etc. . . . it just sounded different, thanks to LB and MF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
    I think that we are all fully aware of the consequences of her (probable) failure. Lets just hope that they have made the right decision (whatever it shall be).
    Well, after 3 tries . . . . . hopefully there is no "strike", and that the French public give her a chance.
    POWERED BY ALIZÉE

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  17. #17
    Alizée Fan Matevz91's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Not for me . . . . Last time was for MCE that I waited. WOuld not trade it for anything! Wait and see how it feels when there is another rumor every other week. . . . won't be so 'day making.'
    Can imagine. Welcome to the club, then (to myself)

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    not: photos of the studio, random twitter messages, a "sign up for newsletter" video, rumor of single to be released "next week," no tweets, no "news" or news letter, no promotion, silence on the subject a week prior to rumored release . . . I could go on.
    I can`t help myself, I laughed when I read this... perhaps this is her new way of doing things. Perhaps "Happy birthday" and "Hello followers" are her way of telling us something, like a morse code? Let "Happy birthday" tweets represent 0 and "Hello Followers" tweets represent 1, then perhaps 001 means that new single comes next week, 010 that new interview is due next month, ... I am just joking, but the reality is still like what you described.
    Btw. I have nothing against such tweets as "happy birthday" and "hello followers".


    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    NO MORE MCE type songs . . more like St Pier type typical shit (a bit too harsh here bada ba da blah blah blah)! MCE was revolutionary as there were no other french albums that sounded like it. Like ML/Gourmandises, it was like Mylène Farmer all the way "UP THERE" and the rest of the artists all the way "DOWN THERE." You did not have a song that was like AMD, or ACC, or HA, etc. . . . it just sounded different, thanks to LB and MF.
    Yeah that with Natasha was unneeded, she is everything but typical shit. Shit is for me ... Justin Bieber Regarding MCE and Gourmandises and Farmer/Boutonnat I agree TOTALLY. Here I will drop my 2 cents and say that Boutonnat defined a great deal of my musical taste (as far as I, who was back then a typical Slovenian child, was exposed to his music on local radios in 90s and then on MTV in early 2000s) and for example after listening to ML I can`t just switch to other music, there must be a buffer song between Boutonnat and the rest of music industry. Only Alizée songs satisfy this requirement (Psychédélices and UEDS) (or perhaps Pavarotti/Boccelli ).

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Well, after 3 tries . . . . . hopefully there is no "strike", and that the French public give her a chance.
    Well, as we say in my country, 3rd try is the one who usually succeeds... not so sure about this one, when I was younger I once tried to climb on a tree (it was still wet from the storm). First two attempts were cancelled prematurely because I choosed the wrong path and it was too dangerous to continue, while the third attempt resulted in me falling down from the tree and abandoning any further attempts. I hope that Alizée won`t meet the same fate as I did.
    Last edited by Matevz91; 22nd June 2012 at 00:27.
    Average art pleases, good art improves, best art haunts.

  18. #18
    À Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,878
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
    . . . . . Yeah that with Natasha was unneeded, she is everything but typical shit. Shit is for me ... Justin Bieber Regarding MCE and Gourmandises and Farmer/Boutonnat I agree TOTALLY. Here I will drop my 2 cents and say that Boutonnat defined a great deal of my musical taste (as far as I, who was back then a typical Slovenian child, was exposed to his music on local radios in 90s and then on MTV in early 2000s) and for example after listening to ML I can`t just switch to other music, there must be a buffer song between Boutonnat and the rest of music industry. Only Alizée songs satisfy this requirement (Psychédélices and UEDS) (or perhaps Pavarotti/Boccelli ). . . . .
    I guess a bit of frustration on my part there. I like St Pier, but I still see her songs along the same type lines as the rest of France, maybe. With Lili, her songs were different . . the style and sound. but I guess that is to be expected when yu have LB/MF on your side. . . shame on me.
    POWERED BY ALIZÉE

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  19. #19
    Alizée Fan Matevz91's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I guess a bit of frustration on my part there. I like St Pier, but I still see her songs along the same type lines as the rest of France, maybe. With Lili, her songs were different . . the style and sound. but I guess that is to be expected when yu have LB/MF on your side. . . shame on me.
    Well, Lili is good even without LB/MF on her side. I understand your frustration. For example, in my country there was a period when everyone was talking about Maja Keuc (young singer who represented Slovenia on Eurovision), and then someone compared I`m fed up (yes, our Lili!) and Maja`s song No one... The only thing I could say was "dafuq!". No one is a totally shallow song, while I`m fed up can have many different meanings, one of them even female masturbation (!) lol good argument to defend Alizée in an argument. Add Boutonnat`s music and voila, no comparison anymore.

    Btw even the duo (LB/MF) isn`t perfect, it just is... different.

    Link to No one on youtube: Maja Keuc, No one
    Average art pleases, good art improves, best art haunts.

  20. #20
    Alizée Fan Matevz91's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    21 hours ago she posted: "Bonne fête de la musique followers". Why "musique" and not just followers, is she teasing us? Or perhaps that is just me who looks for clues in every word...
    Average art pleases, good art improves, best art haunts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •