Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 96 of 96

Thread: Alizée The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth

  1. #81
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default






    ]

  2. #82
    ? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    24th Sep 2003
    Location
    L'assemblea delle stelle
    Age
    43
    Posts
    13,897
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    89

    Default

    She is THE most meaningful . . . . . to HELL with beauty!

    I don't need beauty. . . . .

    I just want the esence of freindship and meaning.

    Life is too busy and noisy.

    I strive to find meaning in everything.

    When I look at my Godson, and he looks at me like I am a king!

    When I look at the mountains and the oceans, and they say nothing but convey so uch with the silence and sounds they make with the wind and the rustling leaves. . . .

    We MUST look beyond beauty and see the inner most self in US of everything we see outside ourselves. . . .

    It is the essence of life, and of understanding!

    Heed my words . . not images and material "beauty," but an understanding of blood running through your veins and oxygen filling up your lungs so that you can see and bear witness to the utmost life has to offer.

    I want to understand beauty, not just look at it like a drug!

    More so with love, I want to know what it is than simply crave it in the most simplest of terms.

    Love comes from wife, kids, family, friends a sense of belonging, and the shapes and sounds of our planet!

    We are living in poetry, and don't even know it most of the time, unless someone falls in love, or feels love toward a brother or sister, etc. . . . .

    We are all special, and we all need love!

    ==============================

    I can't wait to meet Lili, because she means a lot to me.

    I can;t right out tell her stuff like this because how would she understand since she is famous and she would look upon me as a fan . . . . or obsessed and/or crazy maybe

    haha I am not . . . I have been with her since 2000 and beyond even (mid 90s)

    not because of the music or because she is so good looking, etc

    I long for the day when people can look at you in the eye and understand that you are telling the truth, in a world that is filled with artifacts and noise that seemingly paints everything in the same light.

    I am light . . . I am truth as I speak with sincerity and kindness and understanding.

    I care not for what others think as long as they think of me with understanding, contemplation and knowledge!

    The world will one day keep going on without me, but love and truth will come with me.

    God bless Alizée and her family . . . and you all too!
    Last edited by Orion; 14th March 2012 at 19:52.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

    NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

  3. #83
    She´s my life.. Finnishguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Mar 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    399
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    She is THE most meaningful . . . . . to HELL with beauty!

    I don't need beauty. . . . .

    I just want the esence of freindship and meaning.

    Life is too busy and noisy.

    I strive to find meaning in everything.

    When I look at my Godson, and he looks at me like I am a king!

    When I look at the mountains and the oceans, and they say nothing but convey so uch with the silence and sounds they make with the wind and the rustling leaves. . . .

    We MUST look beyond beauty and see the inner most self in US of everything we see outside ourselves. . . .

    It is the essence of life, and of understanding!

    Heed my words . . not images and material "beauty," but an understanding of blood running through your veins and oxygen filling up your lungs so that you can see and bear witness to the utmost life has to offer.

    I want to understand beauty, not just look at it like a drug!

    More so with love, I want to know what it is than simply crave it in the most simplest of terms.

    Love comes from wife, kids, family, friends a sense of belonging, and the shapes and sounds of our planet!

    We are living in poetry, and don't even know it most of the time, unless someone falls in love, or feels love toward a brother or sister, etc. . . . .

    We are all special, and we all need love!

    ==============================

    I can't wait to meet Lili, because she means a lot to me.

    I can;t right out tell her stuff like this because how would she understand since she is famous and she would look upon me as a fan . . . . or obsessed and/or crazy maybe

    haha I am not . . . I have been with her since 2000 and beyond even (mid 90s)

    not because of the music or because she is so good looking, etc

    I long for the day when people can look at you in the eye and understand that you are telling the truth, in a world that is filled with artifacts and noise that seemingly paints everything in the same light.

    I am light . . . I am truth as I speak with sincerity and kindness and understanding.

    I care not for what others think as long as they think of me with understanding, contemplation and knowledge!

    The world will one day keep going on without me, but love and truth will come with me.

    God bless Alizée and her family . . . and you all too!
    Amen.

    Oh God you are wizard to put thoughts into words...
    I don't sign anything anymore.

  4. #84
    Alizée Interested
    Join Date
    28th Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Hey rob nice work with all your vids

  5. #85
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Thankyou Orion for your words of wisdom. You know Alizée means more to me than mere physical beauty as well. However, I cannot deny her beauty never the less. And Spanishfan, thankyou for your kind words and compliment. I have been able to create better videos thanks to an Alizée fan on Facebook from India name Raja who showed me how to get a superior video editor software and his countless hours instucting me on how to use it. I remember several months back telling Orion I wish I could just make a slideshow video to tribute Alizée uising Angel by Madonna. Because to me Alizée she is an Angel. Ironically it was blocked from view. But I have made 80 something Alizée and Alizée tribute videos since then. The quality improves with practice. I am promoting her name on Youtube. I will make many more. I want to gain more fans for her, because I love her.
    Last edited by robertrhein; 15th March 2012 at 03:52.

  6. #86
    Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2007
    Location
    middle of everywhere
    Posts
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    She is THE most meaningful!
    Alizée has more beauty in her than I could ever imagine in heaven! How can a person ever express such beauty though?

    God knows I want to... well I'm not crazy but I'm getting there.


    Edit:




    Btw nice work rob and nice words Orion. Sheesh!
    Last edited by Ridingthewave; 17th March 2012 at 06:01.

  7. #87
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Yes RTW, I am finding that in every way I attempt to express how beautiful she is everything I do still falls short of adequately expressing how much I love Alizée! And Crazy? Well that happened to me a long time ago!!! LOL I am fairly certain by now that I am the most radical Alizée fan on the planet, if not at least one of them!
    Last edited by robertrhein; 18th March 2012 at 03:19.

  8. #88
    Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2007
    Location
    middle of everywhere
    Posts
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default


    Alizée, she has it
    What, I don't quite know
    Something that others don't have,
    that puts us in a funny state

    Alizée, she has it
    Alizée, she has it
    this gift from the sky that makes her beautiful...



  9. #89
    Alizée Interested
    Join Date
    28th Feb 2012
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
    And Spanishfan, thankyou for your kind words and compliment. I have been able to create better videos thanks to an Alizée fan on Facebook from India name Raja who showed me how to get a superior video editor software and his countless hours instucting me on how to use it.
    May I ask what program do you use?
    Windows movie maker is giving me a lot of trouble recently...




    Edit: I got the answer already. Thanks.
    Last edited by Spanishfan; 23rd March 2012 at 05:06.

  10. #90
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishfan View Post
    May I ask what program do you use?
    Windows movie maker is giving me a lot of trouble recently...




    Edit: I got the answer already. Thanks.
    No doubt dude, now go to make beautiful Alizée videos with it for all of us who love Alizée to see!!!!

  11. #91
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Last edited by robertrhein; 27th March 2012 at 06:47.

  12. #92
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default


  13. #93
    Super Alizée Fan Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2012
    Posts
    612
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    She is so beautiful... She looks amazing however old she is and whatever clothes she wears... There are a lot of pretty girls but they don't look pretty always - it depends on their make-up, the way the photo was taken, clothes etc. Alizee is different.
    Everyone knows I'm like Jessica Rabbit
    I'm your leading lady, I gotta have it, baby

  14. #94
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default






  15. #95
    Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Join Date
    7th Sep 2007
    Location
    middle of everywhere
    Posts
    1,681
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    She is the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She lives in a beautiful world. She has freedom, sunshine, air she can breathe.














    Last edited by Ridingthewave; 26th May 2014 at 03:57.

  16. #96
    Super Alizée Fan robertrhein's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Age
    52
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    No doubt RTWalizee blonde 402.jpg
    Last edited by robertrhein; 11th August 2014 at 07:32.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •