Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alizée The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth

Default Alizée The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth

]I have been an Alizée fan for a little while now. And I have formed some extreme opinions. And one of those opinions that I now hold to be true is this, Alizée Jacotey is absolutely, bar none, the most beautiful woman alive on Planet Earth today. If anyone on this forum can show any of us a photo of another female more endearing than Alizée please go ahead and post it here. I am even persuaded to say this much, Alizée is more attractive than any other woman in the entire history of The Human Race. However, I cannot prove that point today, I was not alive Ten Million Years ago. However, if any one of you could possibly paste a photo of a woman that is more beautiful than Alizée feel free to do so here. And so has legend has stated, Joan of Arc was an extremely attractive woman as well, I dont know, I was not there. But if Joan of Arc may have had the power to launch a thousand ships to battle, Alizée could launch an entire global invasiomn! The Pentagon should consider Alizée a secret weapon, for she can launch anything she wants to! And if Cleopatra was able to get away with her misgivings, well....I need say no more....
    Last edited by robertrhein; 10th November 2011 at 06:54.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

She is beautiful, but when I see her I see some sort of past life or my childhood or a nostalgic reminder of sorts. . . . it's kind of like standing over a high rocky cliff overlooking the ocean, and you are surrounded my moss ridden rock and an old castle behind you. . . a storm just passed and you look out towards the horizon across the ocean as the sun nears set. . . and the broken puffy clouds move briskly. . . the golden colour gleaming off the water as the cool wind beats upon your face . . . you take a deep breath, look down for just a sec to view the mossy rocks at your feet just as a wind picks up a bit, and goes away, letting the sun warm your face ever so gently. . . there is no sound, but darkness and light mingling about you as the cluds seem to rage across the sky revealing patches of blue. .. there is no other sound but the waves crashing on the rocks, so you sit down and wait.

That^ is sort of how I feel when I think of Lili. . . . I love all those things I described above . . that scene . . and it is like she reminds me of something, I have long since forgotten, yet manages to remind me of how much I must ignore the world about me, and focus more on the things I do not see readily see in front of me . . becasue there is no real meaning in the things you see on tv or experience in your professional lives, etc . . . . things that are tied to that cold steel and cement sidewalks or corner supermarkets. . . deep within, overlooking that ocean in quiet solitude is one such place where yur true spirit awakens to reality, and it is where you will find yourself again. Not by stuffing our ears with mp3 players and web surfing or political debate. . . . . . . "and . . . where the hell am I."
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

girl in my heart,but without her allthrough my life ,a pity

You should be a writer Orion! That picture you painted with your words was wonderful. And, I still do understand my loving Alizée for a little over a year and a half only qualifies me to be a mere Alizée embryo among some of you guys here! And the wonder of her is still fresh to me and very extremely strong! Only as time goes on it is getting stronger! And there used to be something that I always said, "No regret." And I meant it, I actually had no regrets in my life, but I do now, only one, I regret that I did not know about Alizée 10 years ago and only foun d her such a short time ago.

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Some strong thoughts and feelings you have Rob. You are not alone in your feelings of course, to me also Alizée is perfect, she is not the most beautiful girl aesthetically maybe, i can look at models or beautiful girls (Jessica Alba for example) and see they are very beautiful, they have perfect skin, beautiful features etc. but when i look at Lili i see the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, she has something we just can't explain, her inner beauty radiates through and makes her natural beauty multiply by a thousand. Beautiful girls are everywhere, but no one comes close to Alizée, we are blessed to have discovered her.

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    She is beautiful, but when I see her I see some sort of past life or my childhood or a nostalgic reminder of sorts. . . . it's kind of like standing over a high rocky cliff overlooking the ocean, and you are surrounded by moss ridden rock and an old castle behind you. . . a storm just passed and you look out towards the horizon across the ocean as the sun nears set. . . and the broken puffy clouds move briskly. . . the golden colour gleaming off the water as the cool wind beats upon your face . . . you take a deep breath, look down for just a sec to view the mossy rocks at your feet just as a wind picks up a bit, and goes away, letting the sun warm your face ever so gently. . . there is no sound, but darkness and light mingling about you as the clouds seem to rage across the sky revealing patches of blue...
    and everything seems so clear.

And to me that is exactly what fascinates me about her William! Sure there are legions of very attractive women of coarse. But Alizée she has this special undefinable something that radiates from inside of her that shines brighter than anything I have ever seen! I have been known to call this quality of her"s Alizéeness before. That is what Im talking about when I say Alizéeness! That special indescribable something she has that is quite undefinable and so very adorable that totally floors me when I see her or hear her sing still. They all called it a Lilli bug bite back then, I dont think its effect will ever wear off! At least I am hoping it wont anyway!
    Last edited by robertrhein; 13th November 2011 at 01:47.

In GOLD We Trust -Babylon Roland-zee's Avatar

Alizee is one of the most beautiful, sexi, charming, good-vive-vibe-radiating, sweetheartly, good-nature, cutesweet young girl,/lady i have ever seen,/know :p ;D)
    Resistance is sooooo futile.. :-)

Don`t ever change, don`t ever leave us, never stop smiling...
    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9...nimated7sx.gif
    my graphic(artwork) : http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4...0033kopi31.jpg

So In Love with Alizée <3 Alizee Love's Avatar

The are a lot of beutiful womans but Alizée the most perfect,beutiful woman in the world..There is no model, no other woman like Alizée.When I'am waching video clips like Gourmandises I am trying to stay calm, but it's imposible.My heart starts to beat faster and i fall in Alizée trance.Her natural beuty drives me crazy. When I look at her I get stunned instantly and cannot even think to search for imperfections.She is perfect.
    Veni,Vidi,Vici

Alizée Interested

I've passed the stage where I feel totally obsessed with someone to class them as untouchable, to me this world has many beautiful women, and Alizee happens to be one of them ^^

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Well since the beginning, for me it was all about who she was and is still . . . burn the damn CD . . cancel the damn music. . . forget beauty and style. Still holds true to this day 11+yrs on. Sure, in more than a decade as witness to everything under the sun, I have seen it all. Some people get obsessed, and when they do it is because they may have some personal issues, and find solace and comfort in the one thing they found that gives them some sort of escape. They are great fans that mean well and truly love and protect Lili. The fans rule! Many deserve some understanding, and compassion, and others lose interest one day and strike back like a pet gone rabid. . . seen it, experienced it first hand on this forum. Lili isn't "untoucheable" if we are talking about beauty (oh heck, even I have made some poetic posts about her beauty, etc). . . but she means a lot to me in this world full of mysteries that only I can underdstand what I speak of . .and so when people dissrespect Lili and her admiring fans . . . it is my time to get 'rabid.'