Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power Of Alizée

Default The Power Of Alizée

OK everybody, I really wanted to start this thread on 4-25-2011, however, due to some technical problems with the old PC I was still not online until several days ago. 4-25-2010 was the day Alizée entered my universe and this would have been the thread I started upon my Alizée Anniversary, better late than never. On 4-25-2010 I was sitting where I am currently sitting, at the computer desk, extremely distraught, underemployed, behind on rent, facing starvation, facing eviction, full of fear, extremely depressed, and 100% negative, synical,angry at life.....I was searching for gainful employment online....nothing at all....so being Fed Up with the situation I went to a site a friend had acquainted me with several weeks prior, Youtube. In the weeks preceding this date I shall never forget I learned how to use Youtube, expanded my video searches. This day I decided to browse Madonna videos. I clicked LIB by Madonna. I watched her video, I love Madonna, still do. However, there was this related link called Alizée LIB. Never had heard of a group called Alizée B4, so I skipped it. Later I went back to Madonna LIB again. There was this group called Alizée covering LIB???? I do believe I did skip it twice. However upon the third time Alizée LIB popped up curiosity had won the battle and I clicked it. I saw whom I thought was the most beautiful Spanish girl outperform Madonna!!!! I was thourghouly blown out of the water, I almost fell off the chair I was sitting on I kept saying WOWOMGWOWOMGWOWOMG over and over. Then she said MERCI and I said to myself Hmmm she is from France??? So I went on a mad search to find out who this Alizée was of whom we had not heard of in America. WOW! Madonna is no longer #1 on my list at all! I knew on that day that my life had been changed for eternity, the status quo underwent an extreme upheaval, ALIZEE was like a nuclear blast hitting me full force. Her lyrics changed my attitude, her smile melted my cynisism, her charm made my depression dissapear, her music taught me to be positive, and my life began to change. Today, in front of all of you, allow me to make this statement, Since Alizée entered into my universe a yr ago this has been the very best yr of my life! I am in awe. As time may move forward, so shall my love of Alizée. ALIZEE BEAUCOUP PLUS AND FOREVER! If any of you have had such a life changing experience due to your discovery of her, plz share ur story, and any or all comments I will look forward to hearing.

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Alizée has brightened up many lives in many different ways but your story is amazing! Alizée is still relatively new to you but I believe from what you've experienced that her charm will never leave you.

I myself have been to Paris on a few occasions and to Corsica twice due to the power of Alizée. I hope every fan will go there sometime to Ajaccio the place where Alizée grew up.

Alizée Pour Toujours!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post
    Belated Happy Anniversary!

Alizée has brightened up many lives in many different ways but your story is amazing! Alizée is still relatively new to you but I believe from what you've experienced that her charm will never leave you.

I myself have been to Paris on a few occasions and to Corsica twice due to the power of Alizée. I hope every fan will go there sometime to Ajaccio the place where Alizée grew up.

Alizée Pour Toujours!
    What's corsica like? I heard there's windsurfing, I'm interested. ... are the women almost as ridiculously beautiful as Alizée? (i say 'almost' because, can anyone compare? )
    Last edited by len56; 7th May 2011 at 08:02.

wow, Roberthrein... that history was so exciting... but you must understand that the life gives a lot of hits, but with the Alizée's power we can change everything. so i'm glad for you !

P.O.D , RTW, how many has passed since i hear this song for las time ?

I don't remember ,well... thank you RTW !

www.alizeedusiecle.com.ar

Yes, the charm and charisma of Alizée will be with me for the rest of my days. I come here to talk to people who love her as much or even more than me. I would love too go to Paris and Corsica!!! My landlord and his girlfriend will be in Sicily in Autumn. I ask if he will stop in Corsica to get me a souvenier!! And BTW Alive by POD I love too!

Blog Entries

Nice story yea.. I think, here it´s too everybody little similar. But anyway, it was cover. Person, which don´t know Alizée, cannot say that she haven´t anything power. I also know, her power it´s huge! It makes me happy when I´m sad and it give something wonder feel everytimes.. you know, it´s difficult describe
    I don't sign anything anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by len56 View Post
    What's corsica like? I heard there's windsurfing, I'm interested. ... are the women almost as ridiculously beautiful as Alizée? (i say 'almost' because, can anyone compare? )
    Nice one.

Well Corsica has many beautiful women, beaches and scenery and well it's even known as L'Isle de Beauté.

Nice one.

Well Corsica has many beautiful women, beaches and scenery and well it's even known as L'Isle de Beauté.
    haha, sounds great! I'll add it to my europe-trip destinations

Nice one.

Is L'Isle de Beauté translated in Spanish La Isla Bonita? If so wow. Alizée is from La Isla Bonita then. That island that Madonna wrote a #1 hit in 1988 about? La Isla Bonita? Wow. And I bet so many beautiful women are there and Alizée the most beautiful one out of them all. Mabey one day I can go to see this island, L'Isle de Beauté.

Quote Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
    Is L'Isle de Beauté translated in Spanish La Isla Bonita? If so wow. Alizée is from La Isla Bonita then. That island that Madonna wrote a #1 hit in 1988 about? La Isla Bonita? Wow. And I bet so many beautiful women are there and Alizée the most beautiful one out of them all. Mabey one day I can go to see this island, L'Isle de Beauté.
    Nope, in spanish that would be "la isla de la belleza" or something similar. The difference is that in english L'Isle de Beauté means more like "Isle of Beauty", when La Isla Bonita means just "Beautiful Island". That is small difference though.

However the song is quite clearly about some Spanish/Latin island, not French or Italian. In the song its called "San Pedro", but I think that is just made up place not real one.

But on topic, I have had so called cluster headaches, but not for soon after since I found Alizée. Though thats not too long ago and its likely just coincidence. But other than that, I don't think my life has "changed". At least not in the scale yours has .

Blog Entries

Maybe not "changed" really, but I think anyway, it´s little different than you found Lilly? And for me it´s very much changed. Even only Lilly is most import thing for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
    Maybe not "changed" really, but I think anyway, it´s little different than you found Lilly? And for me it´s very much changed. Even only Lilly is most import thing for me...
    nice Words FG ( Finnishguy ), so i think something like you, but Alizée has a strange power, only fans can understand it.. as you say it

www.alizeedusiecle.com.ar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Noxo View Post
    Nope, in spanish that would be "la isla de la belleza" or something similar. The difference is that in english L'Isle de Beauté means more like "Isle of Beauty", when La Isla Bonita means just "Beautiful Island". That is small difference though.

However the song is quite clearly about some Spanish/Latin island, not French or Italian. In the song its called "San Pedro", but I think that is just made up place not real one.
    Yeah that's true but the song La Isla Bonita will always make me reminisce of Corsica nonetheless. Well when Alizée is singing it offcourse, because it's just perfect.

Yes it is the truth, when Alizée sings La Isla Bonita even better than the original artist it brings whole new meaning to the song and if Corsica is L'Isle de Beauté that is close enough for me. And one night me and my woman watched the original LIB by Madonna and then Alizée La Isla Bonita, and I ask which one is best. She says Alizée is way much better, and then I say but why? And she says because of Alizée's angelic voice and natural beauty and how she dances too. And then I said to her, that was authentic Spanish dancing by Alizée and Alizée's accent make the song so much better too, and she said yep. And I know not everyone has has such a life transformation due to Alizée, but I for one have. And San Pedro is a made up one. But the voice of Alizée make the song perfect.

Blog Entries

It´s true. Lilly´s voice is much better tha Madonna. Or it fits better in this song.. I don´t know, Alizée´s singing is really angelic.....

Yes so true. Alizée her voice, her dance, her charisma, her charm, her style, that special something you either are born with or not, that special wonder that can make us all smile, Ella had it, and so does Alizée. And that Madonna cannot compare with this woman, Alizée, at all. Matter of fact, no one across this globe can even hold a candle to her. They call Frank Sinatra the boss in our greatest generation, the generation of WW2. Why? He had it too! Only when one is born with this kind of charm does one have it. And Alizée is the wonder of the new century, Our Child of the Century.
    Last edited by robertrhein; 14th May 2011 at 03:05.

Last week one of my Alizée friends on Facebook told me she was terribly ill. She said she had terrible stomache ache and wanted to throw up and that she did not have any medicine for it. I stayed and talked with her to try to help her until she felt better. When it was time to crash all I had to suggest to her was to put on Alizée really low and let her put her to sleep. And to let me know in the morning if she was feeling better. The following morning she told me she was and by the end of the day she felt good again. Dr. Alizée strikes once again!
    Last edited by robertrhein; 30th November 2011 at 03:38.

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

I think you are becoming like one of those crazy faith healers on American TV, next you will be saying you played Alizée music and someone got out of a wheelchair and started walking again. We know Alizée is an amazing girl, i just don't think she can cure illnesses, she can lift our moods but not heal us.

Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by william hall View Post
    I think you are becoming like one of those crazy faith healers on American TV, next you will be saying you played Alizée music and someone got out of a wheelchair and started walking again. We know Alizée is an amazing girl, i just don't think she can cure illnesses, she can lift our moods but not heal us.
    Ha ha. The next thing that you will be telling is that there is no Santa Claus.

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cjambrose View Post
    Ha ha. The next thing that you will be telling is that there is no Santa Claus.
    Aww come on now, that's just too much, we are all old enough here to know that Santa Claus is real, someone tried that trick when i was a kid, but i saw him so i know he's real, wears the same after shave as my Dad funny enough