Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: on the foot steps of Alizée

Everyone knows it's Windy docdtv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wink It's a Photoshop world!

Hey, how about a thread with synthetic (don't say "fake"!) composite images showing Alizée at some places we would have liked to have seen her photographed? Maybe she can show up at some notable scenes in history, too? For example, she could have been the face of the Statue of Liberty in New York City during the rollout of UEdS!

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
    Hey, how about a thread with synthetic (don't say "fake"!) composite images showing Alizée at some places we would have liked to have seen her photographed? Maybe she can show up at some notable scenes in history, too? For example, she could have been the face of the Statue of Liberty in New York City during the rollout of UEdS!
    You can use the, Alizée P/S thread for that, but NOT this one.

. . . or create your own thread. But if you do, at least be the first to post such an PS image.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

RMJ I admire your dedication following Alizée's footsteps all over the world and I'm sure you have been to many places, but this has to be my favourite of all of the places you have shown.

I'm sure you are aware that the bench Alizée and her brother were sitting on here back in the day was taken from the garden in front of the Maison Bonaparte Museum, nonetheless it was one of the first places I came across in the old town of Ajaccio back in 2005.

Here's my shot from June 2005.

Well there's also the Jetée de la Citadelle.. you can get to this spot by going up some steep steps by the Tino Rossi Harbour.

I took the photo below from that rooftop back in 2005 aswell.. notice that boat in the bottom left with the red thingy in the middle is the same boat as the one behind Alizée from that interview shot in 2007.. it was even there back in 2003 as you can see from the Télé 7 Jours magazine interview which I have linked below.

http://www.alizee-forum.com/content....-Jours-2003-08

Well that's all I have.. but the first place I ever visited after discovering Alizée was this lawn in front of Big Ben.

I just never thought to take a photo of it at the time, but I did kiss the ground where I knew she had stood.
    Last edited by Ridingthewave; 12th May 2014 at 04:20. Reason: re post photo..

Took me a while to figure this out... Paris just has so damn many buildings...

Still need to figure out where the indoor shots are taken. The studio is propably on the inner court yard but google earth doesn't have high enough resolution to be sure, but I see one possible location for it. I know the studio has a sky window but can't be sure if it's this same window (those buildings have several sky windows anyways). The studio cannot be on the street side because those apartments have different kind of windows.

Most probable location for the studio is this (I have many reason to believe this would be it):

Last edited by RMJ; 11th May 2014 at 21:34.