Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We're all doomed and the world is f***ed up...

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Default We're all doomed and the world is f***ed up...

if you are in the mood to continue this discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Guys, if you don't know what's wrong, there is only one thing wrong.... the whole world is pretty fuckd up!
    The world was just fine.. mankind and all his greed has turned the world to shit! It's no wonder God has forsaken us!

We're all doomed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cjambrose View Post
    Since, according to some people's interpretation of the Mayan calendar, the world will come to an end in 2012 (December), I think we should have a new topic entitled "We are all doomed!" or something like that.
    well I don't really care about the Maya calendar right now but the world is pretty f***ed up to quote Jordy... BP, climate collaps and what do people do? caring about the economy the most... perhaps WE aren't doomed right now but what about the next generations?
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Mega Alizée Fan FanPage Staff Alizée@Rügen's Avatar

In the year 2019 (or 2029) on Friday 13th April comes the big asteroid Apophis, but he should be the Earth solely covered. We will see!
    All times Alizée - 4ever!

Visit my Facebook-Photopages:Chris Corse Photography and Chris Corse Sport Photography
    Never touch a running system!

Lili's Cook/Lawyer/Hacker VIP / Donator IceGuru's Avatar

You guys are weird
    BTC - 1KU5C5EFjxrn3xjreeUrXRN1N5ofXayyyf

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by IceGuru View Post
    You guys are weird
    what a great comment

and why I'm so weird?
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling

The people who believe in things like this are f**ked up...

I honestly believe our world moves in random cycles and some eras are better than others. Just don't bitch about others and go on with what you think is right and do it.
    Last edited by IceGuru; 17th July 2010 at 21:14.

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IceGuru View Post
    You guys are weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
    and why I'm so weird?
    Well maybe we're just not supposed to care about all the shit happening in the world.. it seems to be the way. I'm useless and it's outta my hands anyway.

On another note, it does piss me off to see millions being spent on space projects/exploration whatever, especially when the world is supposed to be in a recession. It's all bollocks!
    Last edited by Ridingthewave; 22nd August 2010 at 05:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post
    On another note, it does piss me off to see millions being spent on space projects/exploration whatever, especially when the world is supposed to be in a recession. It's all bollocks!
    Agreed there.

Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by tamtam123 View Post
    The people who believe in things like this are f**ked up...

could you please explain me what you mean?

I'm exaggerating a bit in the title you know...

I just thouught that the discussion who started in the other topic could continue here...

well if I missunderstood sth there tell me and I delete this topic
    29/03/2013
    ​​​​​

Naw keep it I think as long as users hae a IQ above 70 we will turn out ok.

ahh, ok so since I probably started it...

I don't believe in any doomsday, 2012 and the end of the world sh... stuff

1. I said that world is fckd up because I'm not in the very best mood past few weeks (I'm more like confused but anyway...)

2. It really is fckd up, the way people think these days and what they do. . .

And the most fckd up is economy, one crisis has started it all (thanks USA), and now when it's not over yet, the financial crisis is coming... but now it seems that Europe will fall as first (Euro was great idea, but same as all "great" ideas...) and then everything else will follow (except China probably).

Maybe it won't happen, maybe someone will finally(!) do something to stop it, but I'm worried it's a bit late... I hope that people will realize it soon and will take some precautions, or else we are going to go through some wild years...

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Hmm, it's really hard to answer to this. I guess that soon I'll find out, either I'll be very sad or very happy.

But if you mean if everything is alright with this world... I'm afraid nothing is alright at the moment and we are going deeper and deeper in the s***... and no, I'm not a pessimist I'm just a realist

Sorry for OT
    OT accepted:

never you mind what the world does, Jordy . . let it go and be true to yourself. . . . don;t let anybody or anything drag you down, for you are your own creator of good and bad . . . . nothing has rights over you . . . . so be strong and stop and smell the roses every now and then. If you are beautiful, then the world is beautiful. . .

edit:

the world will get better, Jordy . . maybe not because there will be fewer earthquakes in the world, but because people in general will coem together and outcast the hatemongers and warmongers. We will all get our rights back to have THE say in what our governments do that will be representing us and our wishes. . . . People in Iran need to wake up and uprise . . . . JEws and Muslims in the Palestinian territory need to fcome together and simply DEMAND that both representatives stop the childishness over land . . . . 50/50 etc. . .( no place for policy here though). People will stop being so defensive over religious "might". . . . terrorists will be outcast and forgotten . . . . the economy will see a new breed of consumers that will not take for granted any more the credit they are afforded a right to. . .

we are as much to blame for certain things . . . . .

All I know is that peace is inside us all and no matter what the world is doing you MUST always live with peace in your heart . . . you must block all thoughts of hate and worry . . . . the world is like one big factory and at times if you pay too much attention, you will notice more of the "noise"inside it . . . . it it wold be for now purpose, except needless heartache.

escape to within yourself and see the world differently than others do . . be different, and be a bright light that others notice, while all the rest are in debt to worry and hate.

You are a creator,and you are a master in this life . . and if you pay enough attention to your true self, you will see yourself as being "above the rim."

One day you will understand.
    Last edited by Orion; 18th July 2010 at 01:59.