Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos: Discuss Alizée's

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan VIP / Donator Brian01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ridingthewave View Post

@ Brian old buddy old pal the only reason I'm not going with the Jeremy connection is because of how superstitious Alizée is, I just don't think she would want to tempt fate.
    No big deal bud, it was just an idea that popped into my head. I wasnt saying for sure thats what it meant.

But I do agree that the last symbol does not match the first, but Im sure Tupu is on the right track!
    Last edited by Brian01; 2nd February 2010 at 20:45.

Showing more of it :

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Just from memory I can identify the "7" meaning "to be full" or "to make an oath" ( can;t quite make out if the 3rd Hebrew letter there is the one that looks like a "W" . . the whole things is Y C ( < backwards C) W

edit:

anyhoo, we can use this to spell it out for us, exactly what the tat means . . at least as far as we can gather from the ^great images . . . ^THANKS RMJ.

POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Mega Alizée Fan

I met a nice woman from Israel in November and i sent her a message to ask her to translate it. So, i'm waiting for her replay

Sous le charme d'Alizée VIP / Donator tupu's Avatar

Now that we can see the whole tattoo better (thanks RMJ!), I think the Hebrew text is ירמיהי which means (surprise, surprise!!!) "Jérémie". This is the translation I got with the Google translator Hebrew--> French. Because there is also the heart, I think the message is "Love Jeremy".

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Those last 2 characters don't look clear to me except for the ones I highlighted maybe. . . the characters on her wrist look different than the letters you posted now, though. . . but the words would make sense anyway, just that the letters don't seem to match in my eyes. Hopefully dana's friend can clarify!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

Quote Originally Posted by tupu View Post
    Now that we can see the whole tattoo better (thanks RMJ!), I think the Hebrew text is ירמיהי which means (surprise, surprise!!!) "Jérémie". This is the translation I got with the Google translator Hebrew--> French.
    lol, I tried exactly the same a couple of days ago.
    I do agree with Orion and that's why I rejected this one immediately.

But in the end, maybe you're right. Let's wait for clarification.

remember the time...

Mega Alizée Fan

You were right! My friend responded and she said: "It's Jeremiah, the prophet". She doesn't know her husband's name is Jeremy. But we know that. So, yes, she has "I love Jeremy"

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Thanks Dana! Oh well one more mystery out of the way . . NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

Mega Alizée Fan

)) Your welcome!

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by dana0_7 View Post
    You were right! My friend responded and she said: "It's Jeremiah, the prophet". She doesn't know her husband's name is Jeremy. But we know that. So, yes, she has "I love Jeremy"
    thanks Dana!

so she got a better wedding ring that the both she doesn't wear anymore... maybe she lost them but she's still wearing the other one...

I really like this new tattoo!
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Mega Alizée Fan

i thought there were some problems between them, but that tattoo, which was obviously done after her birthday party proved me that there was nothing wrong

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan VIP / Donator Brian01's Avatar

Thanx Dana.
    Last edited by Brian01; 5th February 2010 at 01:34.

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dana0_7 View Post
    i thought there were some problems between them, but that tattoo, which was obviously done after her birthday party proved me that there was nothing wrong
    Dana, there weren't any problems between them, just a rumor of their impending divorce, which was quashed ever so gracefully by Lili herself, and also sometimes people get ideas when they fail to see a ring on the finger or they don't understand something. I suggest that people NEVER pay any attention to anything in the rumour mill having to do with their marriage or other aspects of their personal life. We even have a "Misc Lili questions. Unsure? Post here first!" thread so people can ask anything to get things cleared up.