Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum "suggestion box"

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Default Forum "suggestion box"

For any members that want to weigh in on what they want to see new with the forum, or to suggest contests, and new forum add-ons to make this place a bit more exciting, please post your idea in this thread, and it will be looked at for its merits and possibility etc. Just post your idea/suggestion, and not your grievance. Merci!

When Alizée's career is slow or dormant, the forum traffic slows down also, and people may get annoyed and start worrying. So to help keep moral up, we can start making this place a happier place and more fun place in these slow times. . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Whale Shark VIP / Donator daedric's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe like a shout box, if you know what I mean. A couple other forums I go to have these. Its like Instant messenger for the forums.
    Don't mined those people, they are mentally ill.

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

I think we really need a new design... something more colourful... like now it's kinda boring...
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daedric View Post
    Maybe like a shout box, if you know what I mean. A couple other forums I go to have these. Its like Instant messenger for the forums.
    Don't mined those people, they are mentally ill.
    an instant chat box, not a good idea when everyone from all sections can write inside, so we have a big problem. and it is not really that good idea for a "big" forum like these.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by M'alizee View Post
    an instant chat box, not a good idea when everyone from all sections can write inside, so we have a big problem. and it is not really that good idea for a "big" forum like these.
    The forum I got the screen shot from has over 9,000 members. I understand how it could be a problem. Maybe a chatbox in each sub for(i.e. english, french, ect...)

Banned

i dont know, i mean most of them are using other chat programms, and instant chat messengers.... i mean in my forum we have it also but we have only 1 language. and to split this, give me a better example so we can look.

Blog Entries

Have a chat box for the english sub-forums, french sub-forums, german sub-forums.

The rest I suggest this is maybe it could relieve some of the congestion in the forums, also a place to ask questions instead of creating a new thread or bringing back an old thread.

Banned

you dont need a chatbox for the french section because no one is looking on it, german section, well maybe, but not so many are looking and other one using chat programms. english and spanish or maybe polish are active, netherlands is like german...

Loup des steppes VIP / Donator Fenris's Avatar

I like daedrics idea, it would make things more lively here.

Oh, and some new design and colors would be great too..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    it would make things more lively here.
    yeah and then discussions like that on official leaving (or the removed one) are then talked in the chatbox. yeah more lively true...

Banned FanPage Staff

- the shoutbox is a huge addition when it there are a lot of members on.

- i agree colors are drastically needed to dub down the dullness.

- maybe fiddle with the sections a bit?

- there are lots of other things i would suggest. but one of the forums most people are comparing to is with this one.

http://soshified.com/forums/ <--

i agree it should be an alizee site at all times, but this site has color and graphics as well as good looking links. you could link people directly to the facebook group and alizee's twitter like they do. there is an arcade where members compete for the higher score within the forum members which is fun. (i never will suggest the use of fanfics lol)

one more thing, the forum layout isn't constantly updated, but the pics on the site are alternated quiet a bit.

i realize i could go to tons of forums and draw all kinds of things, i am just asking for some additions, and i think what these members are asking is the same type of thing.

i am greatful you listened to us, whether it gets done or not.

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

you dont need a chatbox for the french section because no one is looking on it, german section, well maybe, but not so many are looking and other one using chat programms. english and spanish or maybe polish are active, netherlands is like german...
    come on german section is very active too...

but I don't think that a chatbox would be used so much.. I mean we have the forum chat and there are not much people online so I guess these chat boxes would be empty two... and only idea could be to add a chatbox like they did it at Lillytownusa - at the main page so everyone can use it without switching pages...
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Banned FanPage Staff

yes but i know the reason i don't participate in forum chat is because it is in IRC and very hard to find for new members.

i think the use of pictures are always simplistic, to represent links. and a shoutbox on the main page would make members talk more sporadically than having to go to an outdated IRC chat. just my opinion. being a politician right now D:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post

but I don't think that a chatbox would be used so much.. I mean we have the forum chat and there are not much people online so I guess these chat boxes would be empty two... and only idea could be to add a chatbox like they did it at Lillytownusa - at the main page so everyone can use it without switching pages...
    Like M'ALIZEE said, it would be some what troublesome as well with all the different languages.

I think the deal with the chat box is we might try it through trial and error. maybe?

yeah and then discussions like that on official leaving (or the removed one) are then talked in the chatbox. yeah more lively true...
    Well there could be an option to blend it out for someone who does not like what is "shouted". But for those who like to use it, it could be a welcome addition.
    As for the discussion you pointed to, i prefer people talking about things they don't like and want to improve, as long as they keep it civilized...rather than leaving the forum without warning or comment

Banned

you cant block people, they see stuff others than you all do. why blocking people when they say true facts. when you want to chat with people with only peace discussion, so you have chat programms.

Quote Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
    yeah ofc it is...

you cant block people, they see stuff others than you all do. why blocking people when they say true facts. when you want to chat with people with only peace discussion, so you have chat programms.

yeah ofc it is...
    You misunderstood me, i did not talk of blocking people, just for a possibility to blend this whole "discussion-box" out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    - the shoutbox is a huge addition when it there are a lot of members on.

- i agree colors are drastically needed to dub down the dullness.

- maybe fiddle with the sections a bit?

- there are lots of other things i would suggest. but one of the forums most people are comparing to is with this one.

http://soshified.com/forums/ <--

i agree it should be an alizee site at all times, but this site has color and graphics as well as good looking links. you could link people directly to the facebook group and alizee's twitter like they do. there is an arcade where members compete for the higher score within the forum members which is fun. (i never will suggest the use of fanfics lol)

one more thing, the forum layout isn't constantly updated, but the pics on the site are alternated quiet a bit.

i realize i could go to tons of forums and draw all kinds of things, i am just asking for some additions, and i think what these members are asking is the same type of thing.

i am greatful you listened to us, whether it gets done or not.
    I agree, new design would be nice. What if there was new forum design contest? I think it would cause some activity on the forum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    You misunderstood me, i did not talk of blocking people, just for a possibility to blend this whole "discussion-box" out for you.
    ? that brings much you think eh?

when you really want to do with the forum, well, not really forum but what is about the fanpage, we can create or do so many things on it, new downloads, more workers on it for news in all languages, and more stuff, like alizée italia. they had also nice ideas on the page.

? that brings much you think eh?
    I don't know, you were the one with concerns about things getting too lively.

Anything we implement to encourage people of participating more here would be good, of course there have to be some measures to prevent trolls from abusing it.