Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Offtopic Alizée discussions and quirks thread

Banned

maybe you should try to get it in your head that I know fans who bought front row tickets to 4 of the concerts and were like 5th row in Monterrey so if you were smart enough to get tickets when you should have you could have been front row too

really you are lucky AC could get you as close as you were

besides I hear most of those front row seats were empty (especially Puebla)
    you could not move to empty seats or what?

Quote Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
    maybe you should try to get it in your head that I know fans who bought front row tickets to 4 of the concerts and were like 5th row in Monterrey so if you were smart enough to get tickets when you should have you could have been front row too

really you are lucky AC could get you as close as you were

besides I hear most of those front row seats were empty (especially Puebla)
    you could not move to empty seats or what?
    They were strict about moving around. No funny business. I tried it once. What do you think this is a rock concert or something!?
    One had to have a Banamex card to even get the first sales, which is what AC got and we did get 5th row once and bought as soon as we could. Believe me, I was right there waiting for the sale to start. And then the front rows, like for the first concert, were unofficially "not available" since we got those by special connection. So, for the first show I think we had 3rd row over to the side. So at least all the first 3 rows were not available to the general public.
    Oh, and there was something weird with the way the sales for Monterrey went over the internet. I think maybe we should have been given better seats still, but the computer did something weird because yeah, even a few days before there were seats in the front "section" still available.
    Last edited by Roman; 11th January 2009 at 18:17.

Yes, we were lucky. We should have asked someone else, since it was really lucky to get even into concert with is help. Of course thanks to him to getting them, but I wouldn't trust on his help again.

And considering that there was people able to buy practically front seats in Monterrey one day before the concert, we shouldn't have needed any help for that concert.

And still, it does not matter one slightest thing what one fan might have gotten for few concerts. The point is it was not FULL OF FANS in front row. Not even close. Hell, the first 10 rows should have been just fans !

Hopefully this will change when we have concert without seat numbers. (well, if we still have enough fans to fill even 5 rows).

And no, no you couldn't just move to front row, since there was security people checking your tickets or otherwise stopping you moving. We were in front of the stage until couple minutes of the start of the show and was then driven away. Zeus went to his place, we went to ours.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Yes, we were lucky. We should have asked someone else
    well without him you wouldn't be at those concerts

And still, it does not matter one slightest thing what one fan might have gotten for few concerts.
    I don't ever recall saying just one fan

Hopefully this will change when we have concert without seat numbers. (well, if we still have enough fans to fill even 5 rows).
    I guess it does not really matter for you now.........you won't be there

well without him you wouldn't be at those concerts
    Actually, we would have been. Since he wasn't only one going there and not only one able to buy the tickets. But he said he could do it, so why not used his help. So thanks for him for that.

In the worst case, we would have had to waited till the normal sale to use foreign credit cards. (edit: or actually, the worst case would have been to buy the tickets at the concert, which we were about to do in Puebla and actually did do in Monterrey. But by some miricle, AC showed up at last moment in both concerts.)

I don't again see what you are trying to prove here.

I don't ever recall saying just one fan
    Yet you keep repeating it.

I guess it does not really matter for you now.........you won't be there
    Yes, most likely I won't be. But there's is dozens of other fans I need to be worry about.
    Last edited by RMJ; 11th January 2009 at 19:01.

Banned

Yet you keep repeating it.
    no I say there are more actual fans in the front then you say there is never just one

One or two, what the fuck does it matter ?

Why it has to take every word always so literally ?

YES, there was SOME (1, 2, 3 or any amount what there happened to be) fans in front row. And there was shit load of non-fans in the first few rows. That's the point. Try to finally get that point.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

ah the point again . . . been there . . done that

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    . . . the point is that loyal fans should always get all of front row requests, and not the "corporate junkies."

ofcourse maybe a few fans manged front row . . I don't know how many, etc, but that isn't the point.
    Well, then that's what it's all about . . . . no corporate junkies that get priority over fans like you and others that actually follow her career and buy her CDs. Again . . that's the point.

And it should not be a few fans, but ALL fans there. A couple "junkies" is understandable, of course these days.

EDIT:

I want to make it clear . . IT should NOT be BIG fans or small fans . . JUST fans period

NO big fan should get priority over another . . . we just buy tickets and place ourselves that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE

there were quite a few big fans in the front row actually
    I want to make it clear . . IT should NOT be BIG fans or small fans . . JUST fans period

NO big fan should get priority over another . . . we just buy tickets and place ourselves that way.
    and no they aren't all your big shot fans either in the front row
    I was only commenting on the "big fans" point of yours . . and I we can agree on that point of "big fans" and that not meaning anything for concert seating.

Well, if any fans call themselves "BIG SHOT" then I'll let them worry about it . . . I couldn't care less . . . I'll even give up my fuckin seat to a "smaller" fan when that happens.