Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Offtopic Alizée discussions and quirks thread

Wow this thread turned all serious and stuff.

Better?

Quote Originally Posted by chiew View Post
    ah, would love to be in that (front row) crowd =D
    No you wouldn´t , some of the guys in the firsts rows were drinking alcohol and were drunk. That's what alizee-mexico users say.

Yeah, I guess most of the front row wasn't truly fans.

But that's the problem with almost all the concerts of this new tour. Front row is always full of "VIPs". People who just somehow managed to get their tickets before fans.

That's one reason why numbered seatings sucks some serious ass.

Concert where you have to wait in queue for your seat, is much better solution for concert. That way you get people who really cares about the concert to be in front. Because they are the people who uses hours to stand in queue. The true fans. And when the front of the concert hall is full of fans, you can bet that the concert is going to be much better.

Thankfully there was "presale" for fans at least for Mexico City concert so we was able to get more fans on teh front row. It was much better that way.

Banned

^well I just happen to know some of the people who had front row to all the Mexico concerts except for the one in monterrey in which they still had seats in row a

wonder if they were real fans for going to all concert?
    Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 11th January 2009 at 05:52.

I guess that the front rows were VIP and more expensive for making more money since it was a promotion tour (what an understatement ).

Look at patyl´s post on Aam about the drunk guys:
    Quote Originally Posted by patyl View Post
    I was scared to some guys sitting in the front line that behaved very nasty with Alizee and with all the girls (including me) that were there.
    Close to our seats there was a couple with a young girl (11 years old) that was invited to join Alizee for L'effect song but the little girl said NO cause as I said in the front line but in the middle it was packed with only men seriously drinking like if they were at a bar (I'm talking about Whisky, Tequila, Rum, etc) so the little girl was really scared and me too, remind me a movie I saw the other night with Jodie Foster. Alizee noticed also these guys behavior and handle them really good.
    I dont think that those guys were real fans, I mean, they are not behaving like that in a someone's concert they admire and adore. Maybe they were just looking for the red fish dance.

Banned

^well like I say I know a few serious fans that were front row to all but one concert

also as for the drinking not quite normal for an Alizée concert, but not out of the norm for a concert at all

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Yeah, I guess most of the front row wasn't truly fans.

But that's the problem with almost all the concerts of this new tour. Front row is always full of "VIPs". People who just somehow managed to get their tickets before fans.

That's one reason why numbered seatings sucks some serious ass.

Concert where you have to wait in queue for your seat, is much better solution for concert. That way you get people who really cares about the concert to be in front. Because they are the people who uses hours to stand in queue. The true fans. And when the front of the concert hall is full of fans, you can bet that the concert is going to be much better.

Thankfully there was "presale" for fans at least for Mexico City concert so we was able to get more fans on teh front row. It was much better that way.
    You know what, having to wait in line for tickets and not allow any VIP stuff might be a solution, though yeah, foreigners would be screwed I guess. It would be nice though, do it some time far ahead so that you can get a great seat, but on the actual concert day you could save your energy for the concert. Nah, too many problems, like not being with friends from different regions. I guess that wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
    I guess that the front rows were VIP and more expensive for making more money since it was a promotion tour (what an understatement ).

Look at patyl´s post on Aam about the drunk guys:

I dont think that those guys were real fans, I mean, they are not behaving like that in a someone's concert they admire and adore. Maybe they were just looking for the red fish dance.
    Yeah, those bastards piss me off. Fortunately I didn't notice them, of course that's cause I was too far away. The guys at Monterrey kinda sucked. Fortunately the fans were able to rush the barrier a couple of times. I guess that's how it is when you have a big huge concert. I wonder at Mylène or Madonna's concerts with several tens of thousands what's that like. By the way, Jodie Foster movie? What did watch Taxi Driver or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamwich View Post
    Just wanted to say that Im really happy I found this place.
    And I hope it wont be shut down during my lifetime. (wich hopefully will still last for a loooong time ;-) )

Its the only place where people actually understand what Im saying if Im saying "Alizée is wonderfull"

Yes indeed. None of my friends get it. My family just says: well at least it's harmless.

So yeah. Im really happy to have some people to talk with about Alizée. I kinda need it.
    Yeah, Alizée did that to everyone, thousands and thousands of people.
    Well, at least theyre not under the impression tht it is harmfull

And I dont know about the "Better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all?"
    Because if you have never loved you dont know what you are missing. So you could be happy a lot easyer than when you lost your love.
    but, before you lose it, it's better than anything.

Better?
    how'd you get a picture of RMJ's place? (never mind, maybe no one but me and RMJ knows what that means)

Alizée électrifie VIP / Donator lowbeam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    By the way, Jodie Foster movie? What did watch Taxi Driver or something?
    It's "The Accused" ( 1988 ) There's a horrible rape sequence that would disturb any young lady (disturbed me and I'm an old guy).

There was at least one mega-fan in the front row in Monterrey. I thought I was doing well being a few rows back when I looked up to see Zeus in the front row That guy is amazing, he stayed at Alizée's hotel, had operatives stationed outside, and was definitely in charge of the fan club, no question.

By the way since we're off topic again thanks to everyone posting pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    how'd you get a picture of RMJ's place? (never mind, maybe no one but me and RMJ knows what that means)
    And even I have no idea what you mean...

Or well... I (well, not really me but my mom) do have cat exactly like that (plus 4kg more nowadays) but I didn't know I has showed the photos to anyone...

Le petit Elvis :

No they weren't more expensive. They were just not possible real fans to get. Of course few was able to get through contacts and so on, but general mass of true fans were never given the opportunity. They were simply given to people who "deserve" to be in front row (meaning that they are good friends or family member who ever runs the concert... we live in biased world).

Thanks to that, lots of great fans had to be further back. Including some of the biggest mexican fans. (yeah, even the mexican fans wasn't able to buy front row places... it simply shows how badly it was arranged for the fans)

Yeah, there was a lot of those "fans" in Mexican concerts. Which is why the next concerts in Mexico will have less people (unless the succesful concert generates more fans, but there haven't been significant increase after the concerts... maybe because it is already at high peak). Not that she would have to be alone in the concert either...

But anyways, about those "fans"... Yeah, I especially remember few of them sitting in front of me in Guadalajara. They were more interested of watching her JEAM performances from iPhone than paying attention on the concert (except the random booing they did). And finally, at some point they simply left the concert (and I took their place).

Although, thanks to them, I made even more noise in the concert. Just to piss them off. Maybe that's why they left, they couldn't stand the fact that behind them were few really serious fans. Making half the hall jumping up and down.
    Last edited by AlphaDevil2; 12th January 2009 at 12:27. Reason: Posts merged

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    yeah, even the mexican fans wasn't able to buy front row places
    AC Mix had front row

speaking of AC I hear he got you tickets
    Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 11th January 2009 at 17:16.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

. . . the point is that loyal fans should always get all of front row requests, and not the "corporate junkies."

ofcourse maybe a few fans manged front row . . I don't know how many, etc, but that isn't the point.