Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alizée to Sing for Movie Soundtrack??

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

. . . the whole article is fucked up. and I say what comes to my mind as I read the article . . . even with that "french accent" remark . . . . It just doesn't make sense. Maybe I read too much into things

(edit: instead of saying: roped in Alizée and Pausini to sing the tracks, they could've added more fluidity by saying "to participate on the soundtracks/musical score" etc. . . BUT I read things and I interpret my way, due to the highlighted.)

I hope we'll get more info on this soon . . . if not, who the hells cares after all.

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
    A response from the film's director, thanks to Julien at lilly-town.com:

Hello, I assure you that this info is highly improbable!
    Regards,
    Luc Jacquet

Improbable?
    Re ^

so do we await kneedeep . . . do we await more clarification on this matter. I want to close this thread but it's still too early due to the unclear "improbable"
    Last edited by Orion; 9th December 2008 at 00:35.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

@ Orion : Leave the thread open because you don't know what's happening and if you care, then pay attention to what's happening with the movie and see what results or just try to contact those people for more information. And above all, chill out. This isn't that big of a deal remember? Now you are the one getting all worked up about it.

p.s. The article seems pretty clear to me. The only unclear thing is why they would say Alizée was already "roped into" being involved and then supposedly Luc Jacquet says not likely. So, the answer is not likely, but we'll see (if we're watching). All you Indian guys, pay attention and let us know.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

haha, I think you should speak for yourself. because I am not getting "worked up" over anything. . . I responded to your post . . I pointed you to my thinking about it. YOU shill out. and don;t tell me to keep the thread open when I have alredy said that it will not get closed because we need further info.

So, yeah, chill out and don't get all worked over nothing, Roman.

P.S. don;lt tell me to chill outover nothing. and don't put emotions in me I don't have. ie, I am NOT worked up.

merci lots.