Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alizée to Sing for Movie Soundtrack??

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
    Hello, I assure you that this info is highly improbable!
    Regards,
    Luc Jacquet
    I'm so sick and tired of all that false rumours...
    I want our Lili back!
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Rock a Billy FanPage Staff Scotty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
    I'm so sick and tired of all that false rumours...
    I want our Lili back!
    I was thinking the same after I read that it is again just a rumour. Hope to get "our" Lili back after she has changed the manager etc.
    Scotty

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

Guess it is back to just sitting tight and waiting to see what happens, however I do not hold much hope. Although I am here to be proven wrong.

However, I will alter the thread title slightly, so that a member understands that it may not be right.
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

I heard she is singing a new movie soundtrack with Jonas Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    "...and that's when Barrett just lost it and killed him, your honor."

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
    "...and that's when Barrett just lost it and killed him, your honor."

sorry, beat him to it . . .

(thread closing soon -and merged to rumor thread for safe keeping . . . just waiting for one more piece of confirmation)
    Last edited by Orion; 2nd December 2008 at 03:41.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    sorry, beat him to it . . .

(thread closing soon -and merged to rumor thread for safe keeping . . . just waiting for one more piece of confirmation)
    Damn it mate.
    That was my prey!

Well, from now on we'll know when something's a rumor: whenever it's good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    The one about the laura pausini and Lili collaboration on a soundtrack album was never accepted by me . . . simply because she has been silent, and then suddenly she sings with Laura for a movie soundtrack.
    Propably because the rumor never even said that they would collaborate ?

Singing on same soundtrack surely does NOT mean working together, and singing duet would be totally extreme case...

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Propably because the rumor never even said that they would collaborate ?

Singing on same soundtrack surely does NOT mean working together, and singing duet would be totally extreme case...
    yeah, I know I just misspoke . . . but I need to double check if they said that only them 2 wouold comprise the songs on the album . . if that is the case, then it could very well be true that they would collaborate IF this thing becomes true at some point. That is why i started speaking in terms of collaboration in my head.

edit:

I guess it was this statement that stuck in my head:

". . . roped in Grammy winner, Laura Pausini, and popular singer Alizée to sing the tracks."
    Last edited by Orion; 6th December 2008 at 02:56.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

And ? That only says that they would both take part of the "album" (soundtrack)... Nothing more. Anything else is imagination.

Well rumours happens.. hav it either way.. If it happens, its a bonus, if not wat we or she lost..

I remember her saying in her an earlier interview "if rumours r there, it means things r moving"

Haha, just takimg it that way only..

The Angels Eye

Simplicity Is Like Worshipping

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    That kind of dubious honor should remain with people like Miley Cyrus...

I don't want to see Alizée anywhere near the Jonas Fuckers! Besides that, Alizée is a bit too mature to be mixing with any kind of such lousy teeny boppers as the freakin' Jonas Virgins.

I was watching Miley's Concert on TV the other day, and then she introduced the Jonas sisters to the stage, and i was like: You have got to be fucking kidding me...
    Last edited by Orion; 7th December 2008 at 15:29. Reason: omitted offensive word

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    And ? That only says that they would both take part of the "album" (soundtrack)... Nothing more. Anything else is imagination.
    well, when they say that Laura and Lili have been roped in to to sing THE tracks, you don't need a fricken imagination . . . just wonder.

Besides, that's what the article only says to you, but not to me. Yes there is no collaboration ffs, but the highlighted section remains highlighted till the cows come home

btw, Micha, that Jonas sisters comment made was a joke, and I don't think it is worth YOUR while to comment seriously about it