Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alizée to Sing for Movie Soundtrack??

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Could be .
    That was enough to make me feel positive avbut this rumour, thaks RMJ.

Banned

either way tho laura + alizée in one track is guaranteed greatness!

First, good news and good for Alizée if it's true. Second, it certainly strikes me as rather plausible. I don't see any particular reason why Alizée would ever say anything about it though, considering the past record on such things. She knows people in the business and/or maybe indeed this Jive/Epic is doing something now. So, she gets a job somewhere and we happen to eventually find out about it.

Anyway, if some Indian guy wants French singers in his movie, there's no particular reason not to pick Alizée.

Yeah, we'll await confirmation that it's not some mistake, but my feeling is that if she's not busy doing a bunch of concerts or working on her own album, this is the kind of thing she is going to be doing from time to time for the rest of her career. Other singers do stuff like that: Mylène, Natasha, Jenifer, etc. I'll be surprised if it's not true.

The Last One Standing Señor Villa's Avatar

Hopefully, it will be a new track of Alizée for the movie and not a song from her current album that we have already heard.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by william hall View Post
    That was enough to make me feel positive avbut this rumour, thaks RMJ.

Well, everything could be . . . possibly . . . depending.

With a little word on some obscure page, you do not need me or RMJ to make you feel good/positive . . . it is enough that you wish it true that makes your days better in wonder for what could be. . . all the potential is within you, ffs.

You are too great to allow a "could be" . . . to enlighten you; it is enough that you wish it true . . . that could be was already in you . . you did not need to hear it, for if someone says the same to you, as you have said to Ronny, then what are we to make of anything. . . .

If true, and IF it happens it will be a VERY good day for all, and we have THAT to look forward to . . just don't get caught up too much guys . . just in case this withering in the wind suddenly stops and you are thrust into a brick wall again.

It is enough for now to enjoy what "could be" as we all know it could. . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Quote Originally Posted by Señor Villa View Post
    Hopefully, it will be a new track of Alizée for the movie and not a song from her current album that we have already heard.
    They will not have her sing one of her songs, nor probably the other singer or any singer they choose. I assume they will pick songs appropriate for the movie or maybe even create songs, and they just want these singers to sing them. Otherwise, they could just use a recording like much of the music in movies. Could be wrong, but they already talked about that other lady wanting to sing some Indian song, but they decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea. So, they'll find something else for her. So, yes, this could be very good. It would be cool for Alizée to get another one of her songs in a movie, but yes for us just to hear new material is cool.

Owner & Admin Administrator Riccardo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mhhh is that really true, if yes, coudl someone post that to the fanpage news? I mean if she doesnt finally do something forget about her and find someone knew :-) I didn't check the forum for a month now...

Alizee just doesn't appeal that much to me anymore....

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
    Mhhh is that really true, if yes, coudl someone post that to the fanpage news? I mean if she doesnt finally do something forget about her and find someone knew :-) I didn't check the forum for a month now...

Alizee just doesn't appeal that much to me anymore....
    I just added it . . and I hope I didn't just waste a section of the fanpage for a false rumor.

as for the other stuff, you do bring to attention the fact that with an album out that is doing poorly (never mind Mexico), and absolutely no word on Fifty/Sixty ( I mean, where has it gone to. . . what happened to our experience of such a moment? dormant!) she needs to keep in mind that her fans are a special breed, and she cannot expect to gather new fans as she had hoped for, with this new album (assumption) . . . she can't just expect to hold a concert in March out of the blue like this if she doesn't make herself more . . . . visible for her album's sake.

This latest news of a soundtrack is just the thing she needs to get SOME sort of pulse back in her career outside Mexico.

I hope she pulls it off and that many fans that have lost interest, get it back some way or another from what she does from now until her concert in March. . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Banned

i still have hope for her even if this rumour turns out false

Question Rumors?

Did anyone bother to read the article from the Times of India? What's all this "rumor" talk? The Times Of India is a regular newspaper, very well respected. Granted they sometimes make mistakes but come on folks. Get a grip.

"the director has already roped in Grammy winner, Laura Pausini, and popular singer Alizée to sing the tracks." "a mixed bag of French and English numbers".

How many pop singers named Alizee are there to sing the French songs? I know, let's see, one.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Señor Villa View Post
    ??I??ve already started composing the numbers. But before going to Paris, I would need to complete Jafar Panahi??s film.? In other words, new songs.

This sounds good and unless the reporter and editor are complete boneheads, it's going to happen.
    Last edited by KneeDeep; 1st December 2008 at 05:52.

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
    i still have hope for her even if this rumour turns out false

oh sure . . . but it's not about us . . . it's about her career, and if true, it would be great. The other stuff also calls out for hope. . . but hope CAN be a dangerous thing . . it can consume you at the exact moment when all hope is lost.

Alizée will never lose me, I'm here for life, and I haven't changed since day 1 . . . I speak more about the people who buy her CDs . . the consumers . . . the "lesser mortals."

guys like you and me are the last people she needs to worry about. . . I HOPE this news is true . . FOR STARTERS.

. . . it's for nothing more than to act as a spring board to get her back in the news outside Mexico, and to hopefully see her (in some way) more involved in France/Europe.

Knee Deep
    , I read it. . . and nothings written in stone. Other than that, this article is promising . . . I just want MORE info and sources to pop up.
    Last edited by Orion; 1st December 2008 at 05:53.