Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fanpage

Banned FanPage Staff

Default The Fanpage

I don't go to the fanpage very often, but I visited today. I noticed that it's a great page, but I have a terrible time reading the material. Whoever rights it doesn't know english very well. I am just bringing it to whoever's attention. It has got to be hard for an international user to read it, if it's hard for me to read it. Also the person does not capitalize city names. Haha.

I used to write for the page years ago (2004-2007), but unfortunately most of those entries seem to have been lost. Ricc, do you still have a record of them?

In love with Lili !! Alexx89_Rom's Avatar

The fan page is nice...yes it's hard to read everything sometimes but I like it
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!
    >>>>>>>http://www.freewebs.com/alizee-ro/<<<<<<<

Owner & Admin Administrator Riccardo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
    I used to write for the page years ago (2004-2007), but unfortunately most of those entries seem to have been lost. Ricc, do you still have a record of them?
    I still have them all but no one really seems to have interest keeping it up to date. Is there any people helping with old data entry or correcting the ones we have ?

Blog Entries

Also its time to change the fanpages management im sick of putting in everything myself its too mcuh work. We need to make a list who wants and is responsible for things like bio, press, dates or the galery in the forum to keep things up to date...

Blog Entries

WHat do u guys should happen with the fanpage?

Hi Ricc,

Check out this php content management software:

http://cutephp.com/

It's very easy to install, and you can try the demo to see if you like the control that it gives you. It also allows you to create groups such as "Admins", "Editors", "Authors", etc.

I think this is a good solution since you can give the different groups only the permissions that they need to post, write, edit, etc.

The editors could be in charge of double-checking what the authors (FanPage Staff) write and if they don't like the way it is worded, they can change the format, spelling, etc. And if for some reason they feel that it is more a rumor than news, they can delete the post altogether or change the title accordingly.

The free version of that software I think leaves a small line at the bottom like "powered by cutephp" but the entire version is relatively cheap one-time deal and worth it in my opinion.

I've said this plenty of times before, but I'll say it here again, I think the fanpage is very nice and it should be integrated better with the forum. For example, when you click on "forum" the design and layout should remain the same and instead of going to alizee-forum.com it could probably take you to alizee-fanpage.com/forum. You can leave the alizee-forum.com domain redirect to alizee-fanpage.com/forum. That way people will still be able to click back to the fanpage to check news, pics, etc.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further guidance.

Alizée Newbie

hey i m new on d forum

i want to actively participate so please approve Mr. moderator
    Last edited by Orion; 24th November 2009 at 15:16.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuNo View Post
    I don't go to the fanpage very often, but I visited today. I noticed that it's a great page, but I have a terrible time reading the material. Whoever rights it doesn't know english very well. I am just bringing it to whoever's attention. It has got to be hard for an international user to read it, if it's hard for me to read it. Also the person does not capitalize city names. Haha.
    Would you wanna help checking on english translations?

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

He's banned, Ricc! ( SuNo used to be Brent)
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Lili's Cook/Lawyer/Hacker VIP / Donator IceGuru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    He's banned, Ricc! ( SuNo used to be Brent)
    /facepalm ..... >.>
    BTC - 1KU5C5EFjxrn3xjreeUrXRN1N5ofXayyyf

Blog Entries

oh ok, didnt know... well, i need some ppl helping with moving content, i wanna shut alizee-fanpage.com down so we only use the forum....

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Looks like it will get done slowly BUT surely. . . Using only the forum is a great thing do have. Upgrading is the best thing we could've done!