Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009-03-28 - Paris, France - Le Grand Rex

Ok, I'm booking at hotel as well - the Emeraude Hotel d'Espagne
    21 Oct to 25 Oct

Alizée Fan

I'll be there for sure. 100%

Room sharing anyone??

hotel d'espagne 6 nights.
    single room for 1 - 630 euro = 630 p.p
    double room for 2 - 678 euro = 339 p.p
    triple room for 3 - 898 euro = 299 p.p

so you see, it's just getting the best out of my aussie dollars

ill be there 18th til 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by chiew View Post
    Room sharing anyone??

hotel d'espagne 6 nights.
    single room for 1 - 630 euro = 630 p.p
    double room for 2 - 678 euro = 339 p.p
    triple room for 3 - 898 euro = 299 p.p

so you see, it's just getting the best out of my aussie dollars

ill be there 18th til 24th!
    Hey chiew... I'm looking for a roommate, I'll be there in Paris the same days as you, do you want to share room? Cause going alone its too expensive... if we can get another person will be great, what do you think? Let me know, send me a PM or contact by messenger
    Last edited by AUHR; 30th July 2008 at 18:14.
    "Defy the old dragon, defy the fear... the world may rage and quake but I shall remain singin' in perfect peace"

Speaking of how expensive it is. Here's a little illustration. I ate a pretty low price dinner tonight - Chinese - got a simple vegetable stir fry 5.50€, oh, plus rice of course 2€ and a little pineapple juice. Ok, that was like 3.50€, not the cheapest drink I've ever had. After some tip it was around 13€ which of course equals about $20.80. Just a little example of how it might go. Call it a travel tip. So, that's what ever it is where ever any of you live. Where I live I could probably get approximately the same meal in a bit less nice place for around $13 (8.13€).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Speaking of how expensive it is. Here's a little illustration. I ate a pretty low price dinner tonight - Chinese - got a simple vegetable stir fry 5.50?, oh, plus rice of course 2? and a little pineapple juice. Ok, that was like 3.50?, not the cheapest drink I've ever had. After some tip it was around 13? which of course equals about $20.80. Just a little example of how it might go. Call it a travel tip. So, that's what ever it is where ever any of you live. Where I live I could probably get approximately the same meal in a bit less nice place for around $13 (8.13?).
    Yeah that probably kills if it's USD transferred into Euros.
    I just cook my own food, strange you mention chinese, I made a chicken stir-fry the other night, with fried rice as well.

haha, thanks for the tip roman.
    as this is my first trip abroad on my own, and funded on my own.. lol
    just wanna be prepared!

Default I'm going to be at the concert.

I need to be added to the list please. I have my ticket and hotel reservations already.

ggin (19th Oct-25th Oct Hotel d'Espagne)

Thank you.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

. . . done.

Now I have to wait and see when I can put things together. I have downplayed psyching myself up for the visit, just in case, ffs.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Thank you Orion.

I hope everything works out for you. I'd really like to meet you in Paris.

Banned

I am attending, but I am keeping myself a shadow status.
    I am staying upon a friend's in La Défense, for the d'Espagne is just going to be crammed up to the brim

Hmm, I would like to stay in d'Espagne too, but I'm still not sure where and with who I will stay, I hope I will know it at least at the end of August, so then I will see...

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    . . . done.

Now I have to wait and see when I can put things together. I have downplayed psyching myself up for the visit, just in case, ffs.
    Just incase my ass. If you don't make this i will lose faith in life itself. Don't let anything stop you Orion, you will regret it if you don't make this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by william hall View Post
    Just incase my ass. If you don't make this i will lose faith in life itself. Don't let anything stop you Orion, you will regret it if you don't make this trip.
    I'm sorry to have to say stuff like this Orion, don't really take me seriously but, we may have to petition to have your ass banned from the site if you don't show up. So how about that!

Sorry, it's just that one would like to think he's part of a community where cool stuff happens, especially for those who have been around and active a long time. It's disappointing to think that one can "fail" to "realize" one's desires to such an extent as to not go to a concert after waiting a bizzilion years.

I have heard some of the fan community musicians create really good remixes and such of her songs. That's being alive. She's in the music business. What's better than creating music with Alizée then? So, creating music for Alizée is maybe the next best thing. I would think some of them might actually gain some of her precious attention for a minute or two.
    So, we do what we can, yes?

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry to have to say stuff like this Orion, don't really take me seriously but, we may have to petition to have your ass banned from the site if you don't show up. So how about that!
    haha . . . probably!

Sorry, it's just that one would like to think he's part of a community where cool stuff happens, especially for those who have been around and active a long time. It's disappointing to think that one can "fail" to "realize" one's desires to such an extent as to not go to a concert after waiting a bizzilion years.
    It's to meet Lili . . . I could care less for the concert, although it would be a dream to be there. I already have my tickets with me, I have chosen half my courses already, and must choose the others . . . then check scheduling for tests etc. . . I do not want to spend another year here for this. I need to finish school NOW! I will know by mid August to start of Sept for sure!

I have heard some of the fan community musicians create really good remixes and such of her songs. That's being alive. She's in the music business. What's better than creating music with Alizée then? So, creating music for Alizée is maybe the next best thing. I would think some of them might actually gain some of her precious attention for a minute or two.
    So, we do what we can, yes?
    Yes!