Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams of Alizée II

So many smileys!
    I bet you had more before you clicked submit.

You woke up in your own dream? That never happens to me.
    Anyway, it was a nice dream, nothing weird about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
    So many smileys!
    I bet you had more before you clicked submit.
    18 actually , I like to use them

Quote Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
    You woke up in your own dream? That never happens to me.
    Yep, I woke up twice in that dream.

Banned
    I'm a level 4 Paladin of The Order of Common Sense.

I wish I had a GOOD dream about Alizée.

Default Creepy Dream.

I was chillin with my laptop the other day, and I was so bored, I decided to take a half hour nap. Before I fell asleep, I couldn't stop listening to Gourmandises (remember, I was REALLY bored). When I fell asleep, I dreamed I was in that park/picnic/forest place. I dreamed that we ran out of like strawberries and stuff, so we all got in Alizee's Ferrari (for the love of God, don't ask!). We drove down to a nearby 7-11 to get more stuff. I saw these bobblehead dolls on a rack near the entrance. It was covered in famous peoples' bobbleheads. I got an Alizee one and Lili got a Madonna one. I cant remember what anyone else got, though I'm pretty sure someone got the whole band of GreenDay. Anyways, we got to the counters and instead of paying, Lili sang, you guessed it, Goumandises. So we took the bobbleheads back to the park-thing and opened them. Mine pulled out a knife and started killing the Madonna thing(I watched Chucky that day). Once it was dead, the Alizee bobble-head started laughing in a high pitched voice. By now, everyone is laughing their head off (no pun intended) because that was really funny. Then it starts killing Lili. I know, that sucks right? I would have helped her, and so would the other people, but for some reason, we were all frozen to the ground. Anyways, when I woke up, I wasn't really depressed as I was angry. I calmed down and tried to go back to sleep, but I saw the front page of a newspaper. The newspaper title read "Alizee #1 around world!" The bad thing is, the picture was of the bobblehead on stage. Thats about when I decided that it was a bad time to sleep. Creepy, huh?
    Last edited by MrChallenger; 18th July 2008 at 08:46.

Lili's Cook/Lawyer/Hacker VIP / Donator IceGuru's Avatar

damn yall lucky all my dreams latly r about my gf ***SUCKS*** lol
    BTC - 1KU5C5EFjxrn3xjreeUrXRN1N5ofXayyyf

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrChallenger View Post
    I was chillin with my laptop the other day, and I was so bored, I decided to take a half hour nap. Before I fell asleep, I couldn't stop listening to Gourmandises (remember, I was REALLY bored). When I fell asleep, I dreamed I was in that park/picnic/forest place. I dreamed that we ran out of like strawberries and stuff, so we all got in Alizee's Ferrari (for the love of God, don't ask!). We drove down to a nearby 7-11 to get more stuff. I saw these bobblehead dolls on a rack near the entrance. It was covered in famous peoples' bobbleheads. I got an Alizee one and Lili got a Madonna one. I cant remember what anyone else got, though I'm pretty sure someone got the whole band of GreenDay. Anyways, we got to the counters and instead of paying, Lili sang, you guessed it, Goumandises. So we took the bobbleheads back to the park-thing and opened them. Mine pulled out a knife and started killing the Madonna thing(I watched Chucky that day). Once it was dead, the Alizee bobble-head started laughing in a high pitched voice. By now, everyone is laughing their head off (no pun intended) because that was really funny. Then it starts killing Lili. I know, that sucks right? I would have helped her, and so would the other people, but for some reason, we were all frozen to the ground. Anyways, when I woke up, I wasn't really depressed as I was angry. I calmed down and tried to go back to sleep, but I saw the front page of a newspaper. The newspaper title read "Alizee #1 around world!" The bad thing is, the picture was of the bobblehead on stage. Thats about when I decided that it was a bad time to sleep. Creepy, huh?
    My friend, I would be scared to death if I dreamed that. I...I would not sleep ever again (like I hardly do now..).

On-Topic:
    Finally dreamt of Alizée again, but it was the first time i've slept in what, a week?

Okay so this dream was just a tad bit quirky. Anyone ever seen "Underworld" with Kate Beckinsale?
    Basically I just re-dreamed that whole movie with Alizée playing the lead part, and me as the male protagonist...

That was my late birthday present I guess, first birthday present in 10 years that I actually enjoyed.

Banned

my girlfriend broke up with me because I have Alizee posters all over the house and play her music 24/7 and have her videos playing on my flatscreen 24/7. Dream about her? as soon as I fall asleep that's all that is on my mind and dream about here almost every night and its GREAT!

But I am obsessed. BUT... not in a crazy way just in a OBSESSED WAY, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by scripp View Post
    my girlfriend broke up with me because I have Alizee posters all over the house and play her music 24/7 and have her videos playing on my flatscreen 24/7. Dream about her? as soon as I fall asleep that's all that is on my mind and dream about here almost every night and its GREAT!

But I am obsessed. BUT... not in a crazy way just in a OBSESSED WAY, lmao.
    good think my gf is in another state right now she dont know about alizee lmao

Banned

yea but ice like I told you in private message my girlfriend is getting over it. She realizes that no man can resist Alizee. And being one of her freinds (my girl) she realizes that it's out of my control. So we are almost back together now.

No man can resist Alizee.

I re-read my last post and it didn't even make sense to me.

for those that don't know. My girlfreind is a freind of Lili...

She broke up with me for being obsessed with Lili...

We are getting back together now because she realizes that every man on earth LOVES Lili and it's just an obsession and I would never cheat on her (LIKE I WOULD HAVE A FKING CHANCE WITH ALIZEE RIGHT?)

lmao..

hope that explains it.
    Last edited by Snatcher42; 18th July 2008 at 10:18. Reason: Merged. Please do not double post.

I beg to differ!

yea but ice like I told you in private message my girlfriend is getting over it. She realizes that no man can resist Alizee. And being one of her freinds (my girl) she realizes that it's out of my control. So we are almost back together now.

no man can my friend showed me one vidon youtube and i rewatched it like 20 times no lie i was suck to the screen my friend tried to turn it off i told him if he did i would bite his hand and i was sirous

Nah, one of my friends absolutely despises Lili. Strike 1: Shes french, and he strongly dislikes anything french(except fries). Strike 2: She is bad at singing. I dont get this one either! Strike 3: I can't stop thinking about her and I think he's getting kind of jealous. Regardless, It is remotely possible for a man not to like Alizee.

Banned

Nah, one of my friends absolutely despises Lili. Strike 1: Shes french, and he strongly dislikes anything french(except fries). Strike 2: She is bad at singing. I dont get this one either! Strike 3: I can't stop thinking about her and I think he's getting kind of jealous. Regardless, It is remotely possible for a man not to like Alizee.
    Re-Strike 1: Racial/Nationality discrimination (and French Fries were invented in Belgium)
    Re-Strike 2: His opinion, not ours.
    Re-Strike 3: Jealous because you like a beautiful girl and he doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by LordBarrett View Post
    Re-Strike 1: Racial/Nationality discrimination (and French Fries were invented in Belgium)
    Re-Strike 2: His opinion, not ours.
    Re-Strike 3: Jealous because you like a beautiful girl and he doesn't?
    I you could make sense of any of this, please tell me! I just dont get it either.

PS: Belgium, really, whats up with the name then?

Banned

I you could make sense of any of this, please tell me! I just dont get it either.

PS: Belgium, really, whats up with the name then?
    Well it's an odd thing, it's just like Belgium Waffles, they were really invented in France...

On Topic:
    I am going to take a nap, and I WILL dream of Alizée, there's no doubt about it...I just watched ?onFlux.

In love with Lili !! Alexx89_Rom's Avatar

Wow...
    Mr.Challenger you scared the s*** out of me ! That dream was ... unbelievable !
    LordBarret write a poem again and then try to sleep , then you will definetely dream of her. If not then ..my bad

Scripp sunddenly is friend with Alizee...( or knows someone who knows someone who knows some one ... you get it )

And before I go all way off topic here's what I dreamed last night :

After getting in bed like a normal person that get's up for work at 7A.M , at about 4 A.M (3 hours of sleep are enough for a mummy like me ) I started thinking far away ... And I fell asleep and start dreaming ... It was nice how fast it went so anyway : She was standing at the end of a hallway and raised her hand waving to me ..I was at the other end. She yelled my name and asked me to come closer .. I started running like crazy and the hallway was getting longer and longer. I had a moment of thinking ( can you believe that ? ) and closed my eyes ofc in the dream cuz in reality mine were already closed and sayd to myself " this is either a halucination or some kind of panic attack ) and when I opened the eyes she was next to me and asked me if I am ok , and allover where people hurrying in all directions , some with some strange briefcases. I heard her voice for a few seconds and then I passed out ( in the dream ) ... She was speaking something in french I can't really remember exactly ( something like aidez dehors rapide ) ... Beats me I do not really know french so sorry for bad spelling. And I woke up somewhere , saw only people with whitecoats all around and I was lieing in a bed. Next to me was Alizee and 2 of my best friends. I was seeign everything in blur and a guy yelled "Bring him in here". Then they put a mask on my face and bye bye ... And I woke up again in that bed in a room and Lili was next to me ..And she sayd something like " You made it " ..and then I woke up ( in reality ) ..What was this all about I have no ideea but it was damn strange !.
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!
    >>>>>>>http://www.freewebs.com/alizee-ro/<<<<<<<

Hehe, nice dream Alex, a bit crazy... like from some sci-fi movie

Alizée Interested

my dream was one sad one

this dream begins happy but end's sadly im walking with lili in the park smiled we stop and see the beatifule place, i go to one place buy cie creams for me and lili, i walk to hear and give her ice cream, she ask me is something wrong? she looks on me and see that im a bit sad i said no everything is ok lili everything is ok she says all right, After we finished ice creams, we were walking in the city i t was getting late, it was almost night, alizee was going to her home. She said it was great for me and her she said bye to me i did the same after she closed the door i wwalk off very sad alizee opened the door cause she heard like someone was like crying she sees me and she know that i was sad and a tear goes in my eye.

In love with Lili !! Alexx89_Rom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alizee Forever View Post
    my dream was one sad one

this dream begins happy but end's sadly im walking with lili in the park smiled we stop and see the beatifule place, i go to one place buy cie creams for me and lili, i walk to hear and give her ice cream, she ask me is something wrong? she looks on me and see that im a bit sad i said no everything is ok lili everything is ok she says all right, After we finished ice creams, we were walking in the city i t was getting late, it was almost night, alizee was going to her home. She said it was great for me and her she said bye to me i did the same after she closed the door i wwalk off very sad alizee opened the door cause she heard like someone was like crying she sees me and she know that i was sad and a tear goes in my eye.
    Wish I had simple , beautiful dreams....eh well...
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!
    >>>>>>>http://www.freewebs.com/alizee-ro/<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx89_Rom View Post
    Wish I had simple , beautiful dreams....eh well...
    Yeah, ditto, when I dream (if I dream) it is always so complicated, creepy, and yet, freakishly satisfying...