Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams of Alizée II

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

Yeah nice dreams guys....but Jordy can't you have your own dreams, stop stealing parts of my dream! Nice though

Yeah HRO87 yours was not a dream but a premenition of what will happen in October
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDevil2 View Post
    Yeah nice dreams guys....but Jordy can't you have your own dreams, stop stealing parts of my dream! Nice though
    Yea, it was pretty weird, I think it was because I read about your dream before I went to sleep.

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Sweet dream Jordy, i love reading Lili dreams, i know how special it feels to have one.

In love with Lili !! Alexx89_Rom's Avatar

Yes indeed..that's true Will...It feels so strange , so nice and so special having Alizee dreams. I really enjoy dreaming of her it makes me feel so nice the whole day
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!
    >>>>>>>http://www.freewebs.com/alizee-ro/<<<<<<<

Banned

Another dream, this one's more technical.

Alizée was wearing some sleek attire, with a small light over her, then I realized that I have a small light over me as well, I looked at her for about 5 seconds, and then lights in all directions shot out, and I realized we were both on stage. I could've sworn in the beginning of the dream I was myself holding nothing, but when the lights shot out I had longer facial and head hair, and had an electric guitar slung over my shoulder. Jack Black makes another cameo in my dream, disturbingly wearing no shirt behind a drum set.

Well the dream continues as we play Alizée's songs, me on the guitar, which was scary because I didn't know how to play any of her songs on guitar, but magically my fingers just attune themselves to each song she sings. Best part of the dream was at the encore, she decided to do Dream Theater's "Under a Glass Moon", and this was a song I actually knew how to play, crowd goes wild, then some guy in the audience threw a beer bottle at me it slammed me on the head, this is when I woke up.

WOW mate A strange one but nice ! The part with the bottle of beer made me laugh... Nice dream mate really ! Hehe Jack Black ! I like that guy so much !
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx89_Rom View Post
    WOW mate A strange one but nice ! The part with the bottle of beer made me laugh... Nice dream mate really ! Hehe Jack Black ! I like that guy so much !
    I always get hurt in my dreams, someway or somehow.

Nice dream LordBarrett, sorry about the beer bottle, that was me, i just couldn't bear to see someone having so much fun on stage with Lili.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

haha, I actually thought of you, swearing, all grumpy and shit . . .with that heavy accent, throwing the bottle and then putting your hands in your pockets and whistling a stroll away . . . all merrily!

Well, it's been a while since I had a dream . . . so I like to go back and visit my fav dream and simply reminisce.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by william hall
    Nice dream LordBarrett, sorry about the beer bottle, that was me, i just couldn't bear to see someone having so much fun on stage with Lili.

I thought Englishmen don't a meddle with a fellow Englishman's dreams.
    That hurt by the way, I feel every inch of what I dream.

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

Quote Originally Posted by LordBarrett View Post
    I thought Englishmen don't a meddle with a fellow Englishman's dreams.
    Uh ho you called him an Englishman.....you better prepare for an earful now!

Nice dream btw.
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan VIP / Donator Brian01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDevil2 View Post
    Uh ho you called him an Englishman.....you better prepare for an earful now!

lol sooo true

And at least you got to be near Lili on stage bud! Whats a few beers to the side of the head

Banned

Must be Scottish or something.

(smokescreen bomb)
    (disappears)

Yup, I'm Scottish, but i'll let you off with that just the once And now we are going way off topic, umm how do i save this. I dream of Lili every spare wakened moment i have. Who says you have to be asleep to dream of our angel.

And Sorry LordBarrett, next time i'll throw a can so it don't hurt so much.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by william hall View Post
    Yup, I'm Scottish, but i'll let you off with that just the once And now we are going way off topic, umm how do i save this. I dream of Lili every spare wakened moment i have. Who says you have to be asleep to dream of our angel.

And Sorry LordBarrett, next time i'll throw a can so it don't hurt so much.

Make it a knife so I can stay dreaming about that moment forever.
    Just joking, I need to stay alive, at least for 3 more decades or so.

I'm going to attempt to see if I can control what I dream, i'll attempt to turn on Alizée on my music player and then watch a certain subject, and see results. Maybe watch an Alizée video and some other video at the same time while attempting to sleep, i'd really like more alizée dreams.
    Last edited by LordBarrett; 8th July 2008 at 05:54.

Default Maybe not good...

I don't know if any of you have had a nightmare before, but anyways I had a very generic one, and I was afraid to go back to sleep. Naturally, I got up to listen to Lili on my laptop, you know, calm me down. I must have fallen asleep on my keyboard or something, but I felt myself actually falling into the monitor. When I came to, I was standing face-to-face with Lili. Dream come true, right? WRONG! She started talking to me in French (which I dont know). Before I know it, shes holding my hands looking me right in the eye, still speaking in French. By this point, I had an extreme feeling of bliss. Right when things couldn't get any better... they got worse. She slowly let go of my hands. And by this time I'm basically frozen, right? Anyways, she lets go of my hands slowly and starts running the opposite direction as me. I was thinking to myself, "Oh, well, shes a busy girl!" I looked away for a second for some reason and when I looked back, instead of wearing a dress, she was wearing a punk-looking goth outfit. She was walking away with some guy in a similar outfit. I feel extreme pain in my chest, so I look down and see my own heart beating at my feet. It slowly stops beating, and the next thing I remember, I'm awake on the floor next to my laptop like 12 hours later, with blood all over the floor, that had apparently leaked out my nose. Anyways, I took a break from cleaning to write this, so I'll talk to y'all later!

Wow that's strange ! Are you sensitive regarding your nose ? (dunno if that sounded well ) .. Because a little hit on your way down could have caused that bleeding..I do not want to think about another posibility. This was so strange man..

Alizée Interested

Alizee Dream mine:

I was having a great day i was with my parent's in french, to meet my dad friends but i have meet alizee. I could not believe it it's like a dream come true, i was sepaking with her i ask her is she know's english she told me a bit i was happy about that. I told her i love her her songs her voice and ask her if she will come to poland to make a big concert she says yes. It was my best dream.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alizee Forever View Post
    Alizee Dream mine:

I was having a great day i was with my parent's in french, to meet my dad friends but i have meet alizee. I could not believe it it's like a dream come true, i was sepaking with her i ask her is she know's english she told me a bit i was happy about that. I told her i love her her songs her voice and ask her if she will come to poland to make a big concert she says yes. It was my best dream.

Very nice dream, my Alizée dreams can't be so simple...sadly...

OffTopic:
    You have a very pretty picture for an avatar.

I had another Alizée dream, and it was one of the best... well but on the other side, it was a bit weird...
    Well, I was at my grandparents house, I was a bit bored so I decided to invite some people, yep Lili too
    And then these people arrived, yep Lili too , it was pretty strange, there were a lot of people, I remeber there were RMJ, Roman, Alex, two guys (one said that he is Brian, second was probably Orion ) and two other guys from AF but I don't remeber them very well, one looked like Alpha, then there were Lili, Jeremy () and one weird guy who said that he is Lili's manager ().
    But it was night so all went to sleep (I dunno where but it doesn't matter ).
    Next day I woke up a bit late, and it wasn't very good for me, coz all were already awake. You guys were somewhere out, I dunno where, so I decide that I will go to talk with Lili a bit , but she was standing in front of house with Jeremy and they were talking about something in French, so I just said "Hi!" they said it too and I went out, I was walking along the path, then I saw RMJ was running through the Meadow with his camera about 200 meters from me, he was trying to take some interesting pictures, you other guys was around him and had some fun there (I remember that one of you, but I don't know who, had pretty good camera too, with big telephoto lens), well I went back to the house.
    I ate something and tried to catch Lili alone , but she was there with her manager, she was pretty angry and he yelled at her that she have to practise her singing, I wanted to say something but Lili turned and jumped in car (I dunno where that car came from ) it was old dark blue Alfa Romeo 33 i tried to stop her so I opened the back door tried to sit there and say something nice , but Lili didn't see me, stepped on the gas and I fell out of that car . Then I went back to the house and waited till all were there. When all people were there I said thta we should do some trip next day and Lili (now she looked much happier and her manager wasn't there anymore ), so she said that it's good idea!
    Ok so next day we all went on that trip I don't remember it very well, I remember almost nothing from that trip, well I just know that we all were sitting in the wood and talking about many things. Then we went back. Next day Lili said that it was nice, but she have to go home All were a bit sad (Lili too)
    ... that's the end.
    Last edited by Jordy; 18th July 2008 at 06:17.