Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dreams of Alizée II

I got kiss on cheek from Alizee in my dream, it was really short moment but it was best dream ever. Possibly it was reference to a Interview in Olympia where she kissed that lucky boy, I saw that video earlier that day. Well I hope I will have more dreams where I will see Alizee

Alizée, c'est l'odyssée Ridingthewave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had another Alizée dream last night.. well it was actually this morning, but to get to the point it was my first Alizée dream in well over a year and it meant alot to me. I don't remember every detail of the dream but I thought I'd post the highlights here anyway.

Well it was unbelievable because I dreamt Alizée posted a video of a day out she had with a fan in Corsica. Haha.. it was so surreal because I was actually watching the video right here on this forum in my dream and low and behold the lucky fan was none other than RMJ!

Haha.. can you imagine? Well I thought WTF is going on here but that was just the beginning because afterwards it got even more amazing.

Well dreams are strange but the next thing I knew everyone here was getting to meet her also.. it was beautiful because we were all with her for as long as we wanted to be.

Well like I said it was beautiful but I still can't remember it all.. the last thing I do remember though is she was leaving, so I walked along with her and asked her "are you going home now" and she said "yes I've got to go now." Well as you can imagine I wanted to go with her so I walked with her for a while but I then realised I was lost.. normanally I would've went all the way with her but this time I just had to get back home.

Well it was a strange dream as many are but I was happy to share it with you all and happy Alizée did too.

Blog Entries

Sheesh.. I actually forgot about that dream ^^

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

My 10+ year dream:

Well, I was in Corsica, and I was on some assignment to finish taking some photographs of this forest type place, and it was getting late. So I went across a marina to get around to a row of houses that had a lane way which I could use to cut across and head into the forest. As I reached the lane I saw Lili there playing and taking with a female friend. I immediately asked her if I could take a photo of her. As I went up too her to ask that, there was this feeling of walking under water, as I looked into her eyes, naturally to show I am honest person. So, she nodded yes and she posed in profile like she was standing on a police line-up, but then she turned to me and smiled and I began taking lots of images and zooming in to her face, and zooming out. After that she ran up the lane way with her friend and I snapped more photos, and then they ran back to me, and I snapped more photos, ffs. AFter that episode, I thanked her and watched her go away into the darkness of the lane way, disappearing from sight. From there I had to get to my shooting location, so I decided to cross via some of the homes that were kinda blocking my way to get over to the edge of the forest area. I asked for permission of some of the owners and they obliged. I went through several houses, where people were eating dinner, and others simply relaxing and talking. . . and after I reached the adjacent lane to the forest area, I woke up.

The ODD thing about this dream is that
    the moments leading up to me crossing the marina and reaching the lane way, were actually a continuation of another dream that I have been experiencing for many years now! IN the other dream I was on the shore resting under a line of palm trees and relaxing watching the ocean waves, where I then got up and began to cxross the marina to get to the other side, and I ALWAYS woke up at that point. The dream I had last night was FINALLY the continuation of the previous one. . . . I did not know that the many years of having that previous dream was really a Lili dream all that time. . . . I just could not complete the dream to where I could cross the damn marina to get to that laneway. . . until last night, after probably 10 years since the first time I had that first dream and repeated that dream pn several more occasions. . . . never crossing that marina . . until last night It was the longest incomplete and unknown Lili dream in the history of this universe, ffs.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Blog Entries

I dreamt of her again yesterday but can't remember much this time.

The highlights were that I met her again though.. her brother was introducing some of us to here at a signing but that wasn't much because afterwards I met her outside the studio and she greeted me like a friend and was happy to see me again and that was the best part. Well after that all I remember was I was listening to a song of hers on my earphones and it was the the best song I ever heard in my life from her or anyone for that matter!!! Damn I want to hear that song again so much right now but I have no idea what it was! Well I also saw her smiling in the background in images and wearing a skimpy top like on DALS but then I thought this was too good to be true.. I mean I actually felt at the time I was dreaming so I woke up.

There was more to the dream though.. I know there was but I just can't remember it! I guess it doesn't really matter though because I wanted to wake up anyway as I just had a feeling it just wasn't real.

Main point is I know something or someone out there brought this dream to me as weird and wonderful as it was but I thought I'd share it here anyway because I fear these parts I mentioned might also be forgotten in time although they still meant something to me.

Blog Entries

Last night I had again one nice dream. Well there was a lot of strange things too but anyway..

I was in a ship, going from Ajaccio to Monaco as I remember.. The ship was quite small, for maybe 50 passengers. I was having some quality time on shipdeck, just drinking wine and watching to horizont. Then I remember I saw Alizée next to me and it actually wasn't surprised or anything, I can't remember what were happened earlier. We started to talk about everything, her music and some things that we both love. Then she told me how she hurt her back and so, after some time she left me and came back after few minutes to tell how she cant feel any pain in her back anymore. I still can't remember what was happened even she told me about it.
    That's when I actually woke up but the reason we were both going to Monaco was that she have a concert there in some hotel and I had bought a ticket there soo.

Strange dream and I was really confused when I woke up but just wanted to write about it and read it myself too so why not to write here
    I don't sign anything anymore.

Hmm, interesting still, i think that your dream was something like wonders you know. I started to reading about meaning of dreams and it's little weird for me couse i can't interpretate my dream. U think that you was excited about it and, idk maybe this will make you thinking of her more or something. Realy there is needed somebody who can understand dreams :/

That was like month ago.
    My dream was realy weird even for me. That was something like, i was a COP[seriously, and why, dont know] I was running to gas station[dont know why, propably chasing somebody or something] Then i stopped, started to look around, on the opposite side of the street i saw BUS, near it was few people, i don't know if i know them but they seems to like me or something, among them was Lily, like a somebody important among them, still, that was younger version of her with JPVA outfit[ i don't know why but i wasn't surpurised about it] I looked at her and just walk, normally walk to her. I don't know what happend next couse that was end. Maybe this dream will have ending someday but for now it's everything about this 1 dream.

Second dream was, a few days after the first. This is more weird than first.
    I was Cop again[i don't hate cops, i understand their job but why i am 1 of them in my dreams?]
    There was terrorist action or something, like in movies when they think that somebody can have something that is illegal, and have warrant.
    Okay, i was 1 of the first cops who get inside, to the house, or to the yard, i did not remember, i wasn't dressed like rest, i have just vest[bulletproff] and uniform.
    And the weirdest thing about it is that, Alizee[Still younger version of her, but in normal clothes] was suspect, i don't know why but she started to panic and attacked me with Axe[i dont know where she get it], i was okay, nothing happend to me but i was scared, and surprised, i froze in first moment when she tried to swing this axe... Still, i knocked her out and it was over. I felt sorry for her, and felt bad about that what happend there. Next scene was in cell block, i was there with her, she was in cell, and we didin't talk, we understand each other with practicaly no words, i don't know why but i ordered a fried chicken, and they provided it here, and we just eat it, there was awkwardly for a moment but it ended fast. Then i woke up.

Still, that was one of the weirdest dreams i ever had. I think that this could have ties with emotion what i have that day and what my way of thinking, but what that means, or could mean is mystery for me. Hmm, im not aggressive person, im rather calm and quiet.

Sorry for my english :/ I hope that you will understand everything that i wanted to say here.
    Last edited by Tario; 22nd October 2013 at 22:23.

Alizée Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tario View Post
    Hmm, interesting still, i think that your dream was something like wonders you know. I started to reading about meaning of dreams and it's little weird for me couse i can't interpretate my dream. U think that you was excited about it and, idk maybe this will make you thinking of her more or something. Realy there is needed somebody who can understand dreams :/

That was like month ago.
    My dream was realy weird even for me. That was something like, i was a COP[seriously, and why, dont know] I was running to gas station[dont know why, propably chasing somebody or something] Then i stopped, started to look around, on the opposite side of the street i saw BUS, near it was few people, i don't know if i know them but they seems to like me or something, among them was Lily, like a somebody important among them, still, that was younger version of her with JPVA outfit[ i don't know why but i wasn't surpurised about it] I looked at her and just walk, normally walk to her. I don't know what happend next couse that was end. Maybe this dream will have ending someday but for now it's everything about this 1 dream.

Second dream was, a few days after the first. This is more weird than first.
    I was Cop again[i don't hate cops, i understand their job but why i am 1 of them in my dreams?]
    There was terrorist action or something, like in movies when they think that somebody can have something that is illegal, and have warrant.
    Okay, i was 1 of the first cops who get inside, to the house, or to the yard, i did not remember, i wasn't dressed like rest, i have just vest[bulletproff] and uniform.
    And the weirdest thing about it is that, Alizee[Still younger version of her, but in normal clothes] was suspect, i don't know why but she started to panic and attacked me with Axe[i dont know where she get it], i was okay, nothing happend to me but i was scared, and surprised, i froze in first moment when she tried to swing this axe... Still, i knocked her out and it was over. I felt sorry for her, and felt bad about that what happend there. Next scene was in cell block, i was there with her, she was in cell, and we didin't talk, we understand each other with practicaly no words, i don't know why but i ordered a fried chicken, and they provided it here, and we just eat it, there was awkwardly for a moment but it ended fast. Then i woke up.

Still, that was one of the weirdest dreams i ever had. I think that this could have ties with emotion what i have that day and what my way of thinking, but what that means, or could mean is mystery for me. Hmm, im not aggressive person, im rather calm and quiet.

Sorry for my english :/ I hope that you will understand everything that i wanted to say here.
    You watch too many movies, bro!
    jk
    One question. Have you had any movies of the same pattern before? I mean; somebody trying to kill you, being a cop, army or any movie-like scenes?
    If so, what you saw might probably be one of the characters in a such dream being replaced by Alizée.

XD, yup i watch realy much serial's but i didn't watched in that time films/serial with this pattern you know, and i am not excited about movies, i just not like movies. I like serial like comedy/drama/adventure.

But before that dream which was something like a month, or 2 ago. I didn't have dreams like that before.

I played a game where i and my friend running up a Police departament, with other real people[online] but still, that was long before that dream.

If i could be honest that was weird becouse today i had another, without this pattern, wierd about that is this, i wrote all my previous and i had another... Just becouse of that. I might write today ''today's'' dream when i find a while.

Alizée Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tario View Post
    XD, yup i watch realy much serial's but i didn't watched in that time films/serial with this pattern you know, and i am not excited about movies, i just not like movies. I like serial like comedy/drama/adventure.

But before that dream which was something like a month, or 2 ago. I didn't have dreams like that before.

I played a game where i and my friend running up a Police departament, with other real people[online] but still, that was long before that dream.

If i could be honest that was weird becouse today i had another, without this pattern, wierd about that is this, i wrote all my previous and i had another... Just becouse of that. I might write today ''today's'' dream when i find a while.
    Oh well, I was going to ask you whether you had any DREAMS like that before, but with this movie thing running in my head, I asked about movies instead.
    Sorry for the mistake but you answered my question anyway.
    I used to have a lot of unexplainable and weird dreams when I was a kid, but after I was like 13, I very rarely see a dream. Even those dreams are totally meaningless ones.

Blog Entries

Hey, Rid', you know that my friend gave me that song few months ago when we talked about music, hah. It is something in that song. Still i said that i will say about second dream which i had.

This dream was day, or two after my post in dreams so...
    Previously i wanted to change something in myself and i thought about it much, just before that dream came.
    Okay, this dream was different.

I was somebody like a ''cool dude'' who is cool outside, he just want to look cool something like that, but inside is just like me, idk shy or something. Still, i was in my house, or in place which looks much like my house but with some different furniture, anyway, i had chewing gum, and there was a photographer, and two girls[ something like 12-14 yr both had], younger than me. 1 of them was Lili, i looked at her but i didint saw anything magic or something, she stand near the wall and ''supporting it'' you know what i whant to say, right? Lili was busy with idk looking on the other side of the room, still my attention was focused on Lili but there was this second girl who had major role in that dream. I dont know what we were doing there with this photographer but he wanted to do picture when i kissing 1 of these girls in cheek, idk why. But still, in dream that wasnt weird, i went to bathroom to split gum, and i was frozed, stunned, freightened or something like that, finnaly i came out. I Sat near her and looked on this Photographer and his directions... Still i don't know how this dream ended i woke up.

All this time I thought about this dream and wanted to translate it somehow but i dont know what to think about it realy, maybe bloackade will end tonight, just like last time when i talked about dream here.

Things that makes me think is that second girl and this photographer, and Secondary role of Lily.

I had some really strange dream last night. Or actually I saw maybe five to six weird streams but I'll tell this since this was about Alizée...

I was in my city and it was afternoon. I'm not sure why, but I wanted to jump to a bus that was going somewhere. So, well, I took the bus. I walk in and I noticed it's not normal but a charter bus. Either way, I choose my place and sit there. Turns out it goes to the city next to us. Once there, I noticed there was another bus that arrived about the same time, with students (my bus was full of them too).

Well, over there I'm like umm, what next ? Well, they seem to go into this building and I heard something about movie, so what the heck, I'm going in too! Well, I'll find my self in a cinema, I pick up my place quite far from the screen and stayed quite far from the other people. Some guy comes in front of the cinema and asks who wants to see the movie and who wants to go to meeting? I'm like, well, I'm gonna stick here, but some people left (about 20) and some stayed anyways (about 40 - 50).

The movie starts and finishes. I'm not absolutely sure what it was about, but it might have been one of the other dreams I remember, since maybe I just lost the order when they happened. But I do remember that it had some Alizée bits and I kept thing the whole time that there is so many errors in this movie...

Either way, I was again thinking what to do and someone comes to tell there that there will be the bus in a moment if we went to get back and the second bus leaves couple hours later. I'm like whatever, lets check out what else is here. I get out of the cinema (but still inside the same building, which turns out to be some sort of school or university). I notice the other people who left earlier and they are waiting something in front of a door, and loooooots of people after them. I'm like okey, lets see what's up here...

I go to another (back) door and step in. It's a huge hall, with maybe 2000 seats, maybe more. They opens the other door and people start running to find their places... A complete chaos. I'm watching the place to fill and then I'm like okey, I wanna sit down, too. So I walk between the chairs, now all filled, to the front of the hall. The first row has some places let so I pick one next to the aisle I was walking. Again the guy comes to talk and I realize he is propably principle or something. He is telling how great it is we are all here and bla bla bla... I propably bored to death because I can't remember what was happening after that but finally Alizée came to the front. I was slightly surprised but oh well, the movie had bits of her so I guess it made sense.

So, I sit there and she starts talking something which I can't again remember. She didn't sing or anything but she did read something for us. Then after some while she asks is here anyone with a good and strong voice who would like to read a poem or something. Most of the people stands up and wants to do it, of course. I'm just sitting there and thinking I wouldn't bother... Well, Alizée starts looking around (see couple meters away from me, almost exactly in front of me) and she sees me sitting there. I look into her eyes and make small smile and shrug my shoulders a bit like I'm not interested doing it. She smiles back but doesn't turn away right away. But then she starts again looking someone and finally someone starts speaking (maybe she chose him or not, but I couldn't actually hear her saying a thing). Well, the guy starts talking: okey few things about me. I'm Alizée's cousin, in 30th degree (sigh... so not exactly a close one.. but yea, why not to mention it ) and some other bla bla. Then he starts reading the text/poem/whatever it was (I think it was poem).

Finally when that's done it's again Alizée who's talking. And right after she starts some sort of play with one or two other people in front of us. At this point I take my pocket camera (since I had nothing else with me) and start shooting video with it. Also, at this point I realize that the whole front row is not students but some other famous people (artists mostly, at least what I could recognize). Apparently they were about to get on the front also and perform something. Okey, now it made sense why there was empty seats in the front, because they were reserved ones. So, I made good choice to sit there. I also notice that on the right of me is sitting the principle and couple others from the school.

After this things gets a blurry, because I sort of woke up. The dream continues a bit longer but I can't remember much of it at this point because I start to realize that I'm (now half day) dreaming and it mixes things up already. I don't remember her leaving or staying in the front but finally the whole event finishes and people are leaving. I get up also and walk a bit close to her to tell her hi and bye. Then I walk I'm walking to the bus but at this point I'm already so awake that I can't even remember anymore if I got in. So, the dream ends here...

I had many other dreams which I remember partly, some of them were nightmares or very intense and always very vivid (I love when this happens)... Which is normal since I was partying six days in Poland and just got back. After party like this (less than 10 hours total sleep in 5 nights and no sleep at all during the last 2 nights) it's normal that when you stop partying and drinking you get super intense dreams. This is actually the second night after the party and second night of sleep and very intense and vivid dreams. Some of the dreams were crazy! Like one which is cartoon like, and not only cartoon but I think it was disney cartoon. And I in fact remember seeing Huey, Dewey, and Louie. They had bicycles and they were going to war... yes, like said, it was crazy... I believe this dream was trickered by the recent Minnie photos I saw few days ago, since I haven't read those cartoon in years and wouldn't make any sense to see dreams of them.

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

wow. what a cool (and a bit weird) dream Ronny I wish I would remember mine... But when I remember them it's mostly rubbish or I spend minutes to figure out of I dreamed or if it actually happens.... goes so far that I'm checking google if the thing I dreamed of has happened or not.
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Well, thats why you need to start typing the moment you wake up Just like I did... I just grabbed my laptop on the chair it was next to the bed and started typing as long as I could possibly remember details of it.

Sometimes when I do that I'm actually still in half sleep and can't remember even my own writings until re-read them. (tho this one I can still remember, it was so vivid)

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries