Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams of Alizée II

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

Default Dreams of Alizée II

This is a continuation of the thread Dreams of Alizée .

The above thread has been getting buggy and so share your Alizée related dreams here!
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

Mega Alizée Fan FanPage Staff Thunderbird's Avatar

I dreamt of Lili lastnight.
    But it wasn't Alizée, it was a better girl named Lili, too.

It was awesome

President Truman: "If you come in peace: surrender or be destroyed. If you're here to make war, we surrender."

In love with Lili !! Alexx89_Rom's Avatar

I had a short dream of her this afternoon when I slept for about 2 hours... It was something like this : I was at the concert..Don't know wich one ..Didn't receive any details hehe ... And she came to touch everybodys hands. My heart was beating slower and slower , I started to hear in slow motion or something and when she passes by she didn't touch my hand. I was so hurt that I almost collapsed but after a moment of quiet I rise and run through the fans and get up the stage ! There she stares at me very surprised and I fall to my knees and say something like ..Why ...or I don't remember exactly ..In my mind that was the thing ..why ?! ... And she came to me and sayd : Because some diserve more than that ... And she walked away slower and slower and I woke up ... You cannot imagine how I felt when I woke up ... OMG it was one of the most clearly and the most beautiful dream about her I ever had..In other dreams I was just hearing about her or knowing her there but not see her..Well this one was so freakin' special that has brighten up my day a lot. I am still stunned right now and very very happy...It's such a wonderful feeling I dunno how to express myself. Some of you might understand me and some might not but even if it's a dream it really made my day
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!
    >>>>>>>http://www.freewebs.com/alizee-ro/<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx89_Rom View Post
    I was at the concert..Don't know wich one ..Didn't receive any details hehe ... And she came to touch everybodys hands. My heart was beating slower and slower , I started to hear in slow motion or something and when she passes by she didn't touch my hand. I was so hurt that I almost collapsed but after a moment of quiet I rise and run through the fans and get up the stage ! There she stares at me very surprised and I fall to my knees and say something like ..Why ...or I don't remember exactly ..In my mind that was the thing ..why ?! ... And she came to me and sayd : Because some diserve more than that ... And she walked away slower and slower
    Maybe it will happen in Paris

BTW - I have some dream too, but Lili was there just for a while. I don't remember her very well, but I know that you, Alex, were there... I really don't know why maybe because I've seen that picture of you with your laptop before I went to sleep... but there were more (many) other people, but I didn't know them, we were sitting in some bar, we were talking about Lili and I remember that barman didn't understand what we were talking about, he was French , maybe it will happen in Paris too...

Super Alizée Fan alizeefan_brasil's Avatar

I understand your feeling Alex great dream I have this feeling too some times, dream with Lilly is a thing that have no explanation is a feeling so special but i'm very disappointed when I wake up

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Nice dream Alex, i know how you feel. Sometimes a Lili dream can have me in another world for the rest of the day, such a great feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Maybe it will happen in Paris

BTW - I have some dream too, but Lili was there just for a while. I don't remember her very well, but I know that you, Alex, were there... I really don't know why maybe because I've seen that picture of you with your laptop before I went to sleep... but there were more (many) other people, but I didn't know them, we were sitting in some bar, we were talking about Lili and I remember that barman didn't understand what we were talking about, he was French , maybe it will happen in Paris too...
    I hope it will happen What can I say more ? But I think it will be beautiful anyway
    Pour moi , Alizée , tu es une rayonne du soleil qui a conqui mon ame et mon ame est perdu dans la splendeure de ta beaute !!!

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

Did get a Lili dream last night, all my worrying is having an impact on my dreams. Was not a long one, but cool none the less.

I was on a coach tour and was returning through France. I remember it was near the end of the tour as wew were doing group photos and saying our goodbyes, getting peoples phone numbers!

Anyway we pulled up at a petrol station. so a few of us go into the actual shop to buy a few things. It was actually a very english shop despite us being in France, and I remember exactly what I brought.

I brought
    The Sun, an English tabloid newspaper
    A packet of Wrigleys chewing gum
    A king size Twix (chocolate)

I then join the queue to pay for the said items. I get to the front and try to pay for my items. Well the shopkeeper goes on a rant in French. He was a short guy and his arms were flying everywhere. Unfortunately he was talking so fast (and yeah I know the French speak fast but this was really fast!) I could not pick out anything he was saying. I tried using my French on him telling him I could not understand and asking him if he spoke English to which he would just speak again French.

Anyway I was getting a bit perplexed by this and then I heard "would you like me to interpret for you" I then noticed Alizée a few feet from me and I realised that she was the person who was served in front of me. And I never noticed until then, some fan I am! She was just like she was in the Mexaican concerts with the "cat" top/dress on.

The French guy looks at me perplexed and I tell him in English that she will translate for me.....which he probably did not understand. But anyway Alizée spoke to him and he went off on and spoke a fair bit of French to her. She then smiled and turned to me and said "his only trying to make some small talk and asking you your favourite item and which you prefer".

I then for no obvious reason decided it was time to wake up!
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

Nice dream Alpha, if a little crazy. You should have hit him with the twix and concentrated on Alizée. Who wants small talk from a little fat shopkeeper when Lili is in the queue.

Nice dream Alpha ! Hehe Will why hit him with the Twix Meeting Lilly like this in the real life will be one hell of an experience ! But who knows what life might have for us Staying in Paris gives you enough chances to meet her !

Cos he was flapping his arms around, making a big deal of asking what his favourite item was, come on, this guy deserved a twix in the face for sure. Damn French shopkeepers, taking up Lili time.

Quote Originally Posted by william hall View Post
    Cos he was flapping his arms around, making a big deal of asking what his favourite item was, come on, this guy deserved a twix in the face for sure. Damn French shopkeepers, taking up Lili time.
    Yes true ...but in that case if he is intrerrupting you from talking to Lilly or seeing her he doesn't even diserve the Twix...why waste that good chocolate bar

Nice dream Alpha. I wonder if it happened in real life, if she would help too, because it would be really nice...

I just woke up from a dream that includes Lilly ! So I'll better post it before I forget it ...it was short... It was like this : The 3 of us from Romania who were going to Paris : Me , Dana and Andres left the airport and went to Paris ..There we met Lilly in the airport and she was in a hurry ...Andres asked her if she could give us an autograph...She was in such a hurry and sayd that if we want that we should follow her to where she was going ...Strange...we bought tickets but I don't remember where to ..We got on the plane with her ..Dana was sitting next to her and we on the 2 seats near them ... All the flight she was talking about how happy she was to find us because we can help her to acomplish her task... All the dream it was like I was trying to find out what she was talking about but I couldn't she was just replying that she is happy for meeting us... And we landed somewhere , she told us to hurry up to pick our bags because a lifetime opportunity awaits us ...We hurryed , picked our bags , we didn't know where we were and we were following her through that strange airport...After a while she turned to me and sayd : You see there it is ! Tell me if this isn't the best thing ever happened to you ? After that I woke up and I was so curios that I stared walking around the house..And I ended on turning on my laptop and write this down because it's 5 A.M here and I might not remember all later...One strange dream to be honest ... Do these dreams have a connection or something I don't know but it really made me think about a lot of things ...Maybe just because it's late and I'm loosing my head hehe...

Banned

I don't dream often, odd for a guy who's favorite band is Dream Theater , but when I do dream it always has Alizée in it.
    Recently, yesterday, I did dream again, and it was completely out of reality.

So, here I was, in the middle of some odd forest, I had a strange attire on, and I realized that behind me was my so-called "companions". One of them was Alizée, dressed in shiny knight-like armor, and then I noticed Jack Black, who was wearing robes and had a really long black beard, and then there was Steve Vai, who was apparently some hobbit-thing.

So we just go through the forest, walking idly, coming across highwaymen who try to rob us, fighting off mountain trolls, and, well you probably don't want the whole ordeal but it felt like a really long and enchanting dream...

I obviously have been watching too much fantasy movies.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBarrett View Post
    I don't dream often, odd for a guy who's favorite band is Dream Theater , but when I do dream it always has Alizée in it.
    Recently, yesterday, I did dream again, and it was completely out of reality.

So, here I was, in the middle of some odd forest, I had a strange attire on, and I realized that behind me was my so-called "companions". One of them was Alizée, dressed in shiny knight-like armor, and then I noticed Jack Black, who was wearing robes and had a really long black beard, and then there was Steve Vai, who was apparently some hobbit-thing.

So we just go through the forest, walking idly, coming across highwaymen who try to rob us, fighting off mountain trolls, and, well you probably don't want the whole ordeal but it felt like a really long and enchanting dream...

I obviously have been watching too much fantasy movies.
    Jack Black and Alizee in the same picture...Yes ...Fantasy ...But I do like both of them ...Jack Black is really funny Anyways it's really awesome...I often imagined fanasty things with me when I was a kid ... Most of the times after I saw a SF movie or something...well you know..Too bad I can't really feel like I was then but I wish I could really....

Nice dreams guys, yours was pretty cool Alex, and LordBarrett, well yours was as weird as they come, but Lili was in it so that makes it a great dream.

nice dream

Yea nice dreams guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx89_Rom View Post
    After a while she turned to me and sayd : You see there it is ! Tell me if this isn't the best thing ever happened to you ?
    Well and what was there?

And last night I had three dreams, two of them were with Lili... and all were, same as Alpha's dream, on petrol station

First dream was without Lili, somebody stole some car, I jumped in another car and started to chase him. Some cars were destroyed... it was like Cobra 11

Well, second dream. I was on that petrol station and I really don't know what I was doing there. I was drinking coffee, and then, some familiar melody was playing, it was Par Les Paupières. I was looking at plasma screen and I saw videoclip there, it was amazing. Clip is really nice

Third, and the best, dream. I was going to that petrol station (again) and I spotted Lili was going there too. When I go past her, I said something like "Hi, how are you?" (really stupid heh ). She said "I'm fine thanks." (really sweet ).
    Me: I think I have seen you somewhere. (I knew who she is but I didn't want to say it... dunno why)
    Lili: Really?
    Me: Yea. You are really nice, I'm sure I have seen you before.
    Lili: Thanks
    Me: Yea, I wasn't you ever on TV?
    Lili: Hmm, yes, sometimes... My name is Alizée.
    Me: Alizée? Nice name.
    Lili: (surprised that I didn't know her) Hmm, yea thanks, I'm singer... maybe, do you know Moi lolita?
    Me: Yea, I know you. I just didn't want to say that, I was too shy
    Lili: Haha, yea, I was really surprised.
    Me: Yea, actually I'm really big fan.
    Lili: (the most beautiful smile )
    Me: Can I ask you something?
    Lili: Yea, of course. (we arrived at the petrol station) Just wait here with my friends. I have to organize something...
    Me: Ok. (I was waiting, there were all people from that Mexican photos here)
    Lili: (when she came) Ok, we need to go. (to me) If you want to ask me something, come with us
    Me: Ok...
    I woke up
    Last edited by Jordy; 6th July 2008 at 13:11.

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

Nice dream Jordy, but it's a bummer that you woke up before you could ask her something...

Guys all of your dreams are great... I mostly can't remember my dreams so I don't know if I dream of Lili... I only remember one dream and in this I visited a concert of her standing in the first row... but perhaps it wasn't only a dream 'cause it was a glance into future ... but your dreams are amazing
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/