Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Soccer/Football Fans Anyone? II

Quote Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
    Finland will win Worldcup 2012
    Yeah, I see what you did there

EDIT:
    Congratulation for both
    Last edited by Orion; 2nd July 2012 at 14:27.
    veni, vedi, vici!

No, that's why Spain thinks they are good but they aren't. You will see, Finland will win Worldcup 2012

Damn right?

Alizee's universe in your mind and the savage garden in your heart.

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan CarlosInOZ's Avatar

i think the original Remix video of this song is the first song i ever posted in the HQ Music videos
    topic of the Spanish section ages ago.. play it again Sam!

Last edited by CarlosInOZ; 14th January 2013 at 09:40. Reason: fixed video link

Blog Entries

No, that's why Spain thinks they are good but they aren't. You will see, Finland will win Worldcup 2012

Oh, vodka makes mistakes. I meant 2014

nothing sarcasm
    I don't sign anything anymore.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosInOZ
    Go Spain
    This is in regards to your last post in the "social isolation" thread:

IF ONLY you had the same character and class of a TRUE fan from Spain . . or the same class as I showed. But you are too busy being a nobody as far as true fans go. . . and maybe even too busy to be human, considering what you posted after what I posted in the "isolation" thread. I know something is bothering you and that you have issues, but if all you do is take it out on simple forums like this to hide your true emotion, then fine. Better do it here than on the streets where your lack of understanding of ANYTHING can get you into trouble. You have CONSTANTLY showed a lack of understanding in the photography thread . . and really proving that you are suffering, in MY opinion, from SOME TYPE of psychosis. this is NOT a jab from me but the truth as I feel it is from having experienced your mood sings on this forum over the most mundane or non worthy topics of all time.

One LAST word you will get from me: do not think to grow a brain and spam in such a thread again . . in the manner in which you did it . . considering the gravity of the topic. Otherwise, I would NOT have made a point of all this for you. I am probably one of the few people in this world who sees potential in you as a human being, but you are too nusy acting like an ass. . .. when you are clearly not, as I suspect for the best and bet on it that your mom and dad brought you up right.

end.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    This is in regards to your last post in the "social isolation" thread:

IF ONLY you had the same character and class of a TRUE fan from Spain . . or the same class as I showed. But you are too busy being a nobody as far as true fans go. . . and maybe even too busy to be human, considering what you posted after what I posted in the "isolation" thread. I know something is bothering you and that you have issues, but if all you do is take it out on simple forums like this to hide your true emotion, then fine. Better do it here than on the streets where your lack of understanding of ANYTHING can get you into trouble. You have CONSTANTLY showed a lack of understanding in the photography thread . . and really proving that you are suffering, in MY opinion, from SOME TYPE of psychosis. this is NOT a jab from me but the truth as I feel it is from having experienced your mood sings on this forum over the most mundane or non worthy topics of all time.

One LAST word you will get from me: do not think to grow a brain and spam in such a thread again . . in the manner in which you did it . . considering the gravity of the topic. Otherwise, I would NOT have made a point of all this for you. I am probably one of the few people in this world who sees potential in you as a human being, but you are too nusy acting like an ass. . .. when you are clearly not, as I suspect for the best and bet on it that your mom and dad brought you up right.

end.

ahahaha and i was being kind there, i suggest you check out those three little words David Silva
    screamed into the camera just after Scoring that Classic Goal

Last edited by CarlosInOZ; 4th July 2012 at 10:27.

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Are you still on the Spain v. Italy thing??? As if I am angry that Italy lost??? I have said that Spain was playing Italy like a cat plays with a mouse in my post after Italy lost the match!

Get a grip with yourself because you look/sound/are making yourself out to be . . . /are embarrassing yourself, etc etc etc etc etc

HOPEFULLY, you get the point now . . . because, I am sure you are the only one that didn't.

I mean this with all sincerity dude: I actually feel sorry for you. It's sad. Get a grip.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

i'm not the one going on about penises and stuff, i just said Go Spain. ^^
    Winners are Grinners and plus it's only been a few days Since El Clasico

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosInOZ View Post
    i'm not the one going on about penises and stuff, i just said Go Spain. ^^
    . . . . which had nothing to do with soccer . . nor this thread. So, yeah . . . .you still prove "brainless" as usual.

================================================== ================================

anyhoot,

I knew Italy would've had a tough game, but it was surprising how tired they looked. They seemed to have had no energy. Even the commentators mentioned on how Italy looked tired with 2 days rest between their last 2 matches. Still, not enough for excuses. The best team won, and the 2nd place team deserved 2nd place. Not bad being in the top 2 . . although not close to epicness of being #1, considering that Italy tied Spain the first time and beat Germany handily . . . and also made it to the final, I am very proud of MY country. They relied on a striker that is only 21 years old, and handily beat Germany.

Soccer is a beautiful game, but we have seen how idiots try to make war out of it.

Italy has 4 world cups, and has been at the forefront of every championship, especially since 1990. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc etc etc. They at times had the best goalie in the world the best midfield in the world, and the best defense in the world. Finally look at how Italy played at this Euro cup! Then look at how they played against Spain . . total 360. It was so odd that even a Portuguese fan said that Italy must've been paid off to lose haha. I set him straight, though and told him that Spain won becasue they were the better team on the field. PERIOD.

Italy reached the final every 12 years since '70: 70, 82, 94, '06 (since 1970, they have been in 1st TO 4th place)

They have been 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 4th, 2nd, since 1970.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/archive/index.html

Rnk Team Pts +/- Pos
    1 Spain 1691 0
    2 Germany 1502 1
    3 Uruguay 1297 -1
    4 England 1294 2
    5 Portugal 1213 5
    6 Italy 1192 6
    7 Argentina 1095 0
    8 Netherlands 1079 -4
    9 Croatia 1050 -1
    10 Denmark 1017 -1
    11 Brazil 1012 -6
    12 Greece 1003 3
    13 Russia 981 0
    14 France 980 0
    15 Chile 961 -4
    Last edited by Orion; 5th July 2012 at 07:40.