Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latin America & USA tour (dates unknown)

Default Latin America & USA tour (dates unknown)

Dates and places to be confirmed.

SF Bay Area, Mexico, Paris, and... the far east?

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    Dates and places to be confirmed.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-66293.html

something really confusing about this

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

It says:

New dates in concert will be announced soon for the re-entry of September in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Bielorussia, Ouzbékistan, Mexico, Asia, France, Belgium, Switzerland and? The USA!

USA, is NOT confirmed . . . strange that they would post this info. Keep your eyes on her myspace tour chart, anyway.

POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan VIP / Donator Brian01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    It says:

USA, is NOT confirmed . . . strange that they would post this info. Keep your eyes on her myspace tour chart, anyway.

i hope she comes.

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Well, since it's on RCA, it seems official enough, but even though it is on RCA, doesn't mean that it's going to happen . . . most of that news seems copy and paste from a while ago, and I get the feeling that some of it is uncertain . . .
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Well, since it's on RCA, it seems official enough, but even though it is on RCA, doesn't mean that it's going to happen . . . most of that news seems copy and paste from a while ago, and I get the feeling that some of it is uncertain . . .
    If anything, id say US shows are being discussed, but as you said, they have not been confirmed. I mean it seems like they are sending her to places where she isnt super well known, and i think her shows here in the US would sell better then some of the other places they have listed there, so I hope they will decide to do it.

Mega Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)
    Administrator

I never thought I'd see the day where a concert in the US would even be considered. I honestly don't think she's popular enough to warrant one. Her popularity here seems more like a cult thing, where the US fans are extremely dedicated, but there just aren't that many of them. I hope I'm wrong and if US concerts actually do come to fruition, that they be successful.

On the other hand, a small, intimate show might be even better than a huge concert with thousands of people. That is, provided they don't overestimate their numbers and book a 20,000 seat stadium and have only 100 people show up.

Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moco View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day where a concert in the US would even be considered. I honestly don't think she's popular enough to warrant one. Her popularity here seems more like a cult thing, where the US fans are extremely dedicated, but there just aren't that many of them. I hope I'm wrong and if US concerts actually do come to fruition, that they be successful.

On the other hand, a small, intimate show might be even better than a huge concert with thousands of people. That is, provided they don't overestimate their numbers and book a 20,000 seat stadium and have only 100 people show up.
    agreed, the best thing to do is have smaller shows, that would be great.

There is talk of one concert in the US.

That might happen. She doesn't need to be very popular to arrange one small concert. And if she is flying to continent, she might as well do that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
    There is talk of one concert in the US.

That might happen. She doesn't need to be very popular to arrange one small concert. And if she is flying to continent, she might as well do that, too.
    One show works for me, I should enough money left after France for that. One show is better then none

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Well, there is talk of U.S. since it is named on RCA, but I go back to what Ben said and figure that if one is to occur, then it would probably be something with a few thousand spectators. . .

. . . but I don;t know how conceivable anything in the U.S. is right now, and about the only thing that gives it some light is the fact that there will be many interested Mexican fans there . . .nevermind the small number of dedicated U.S. fans.