Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations... read first post for total costs

Well, some people just can't do it. I know. Some of you are young and it's harder. It's just that people who come and use the site all time and can do it, should donate something if anyone is. It would be nice if adds and such would support this site by itself, but I guess they don't.

Then what of spending to do some promotion of Alizée beyond just telling friends? Try to think if there's a way you can bring other people here or more specifically to Alizée. That's even better.

Owner & Admin Administrator Riccardo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Well, some people just can't do it. I know. Some of you are young and it's harder. It's just that people who come and use the site all time and can do it, should donate something if anyone is. It would be nice if adds and such would support this site by itself, but I guess they don't.

Then what of spending to do some promotion of Alizée beyond just telling friends? Try to think if there's a way you can bring other people here or more specifically to Alizée. That's even better.
    good point! Unfortunately these google ads on this alizee site arent ding well at all.

BTW You guys dont need a credit card u could also use normal bank transfer. In case you want just PM me.

Lili's Cook/Lawyer/Hacker VIP / Donator IceGuru's Avatar

i will give 5 euros a month ***sry im just 14 thats all i can spare*** but only if i dont leave ill wait see how my most resent poll goes
    BTC - 1KU5C5EFjxrn3xjreeUrXRN1N5ofXayyyf

Default WTF!!!Donations

I wanted to contribute to AF but It is in anthour language how the hell i do it.

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

I'm guessing it has taken you into the German Paypal site, once you log into the site it should revert back to english for you.
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDevil2 View Post
    I'm guessing it has taken you into the German Paypal site, once you log into the site it should revert back to english for you.
    Can i pay buy credit card?.....nvm im making a pay pal now......thx alpha
    Last edited by IceGuru; 29th September 2008 at 00:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
    good point! Unfortunately these google ads on this alizee site arent ding well at all.

BTW You guys dont need a credit card u could also use normal bank transfer. In case you want just PM me.
    Use an IMVU ad they pay well most sites have them.........or somethig the users here would click on like an ad to an alizee shoping add ?

Quote Originally Posted by icegurulovesalizee View Post
    I wanted to contribute to AF but It is in anthour language how the hell i do it.
    ha ha Well, when I do it, I get a paypal page all in German, but it's paypal and the buttons are in the same place. All I have to do is say go essentially. It's fairly obvious at that point.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

I was about to ask a few good men and women to donate $5 or more for the next three months. . . the more the merrier, though!

Can anybody else mange it through March '09. I will donate another 100 in January, even though it hurts. SO, all I ask is that at least 10-15 people donate at least 5 dollars a month for the next 3 months.

PLEASE!

. . .just try your best and donate what you can!

Alizée WILL come back . . she is holding a concert in March '09 . . . this forum will get happy again real soon . . even before March. . . we just need a few good people to help out.
    BIG merci from me and the administration of this here greatest of forums dedicated to Alizée . . .but is also a dedication to her great fans!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Blog Entries

At the moment finances are ok... just afarid people will jump off fromn one day to another...

Banned

i will donate in the next time, but now i have financialproblems. i love this forum and i hope it will stay long time. thx Riccardo

Alizée Fan

After having read Orion's message, I decided to go for a small but regular donation for next year (I am optimistic, the world won't end next march...).

Just to paraphrase AlphaDevil's earlier message, for those who are afraid of the the german paypal link : first log to paypal site with your ID/pass. When you are in your main paypal page, open a new window/tab, log to the forum and click on the dotation link.

If you proceed this way the donation page will be displayed in your preferred/native language, clearing any doubt about the process.
    Don't ask why it's working this way, but it works.

Just fixed up a paypal account, I'll be chipping in next month

Blog Entries

Lets see what is happening next year, and in march, lets maybe try being optimistic... should help a little. maybe we should promote this site a little more and get more attention and people to recognize alizee :-)

Lets see what is happening next year, and in march, lets maybe try being optimistic... should help a little. maybe we should promote this site a little more and get more attention and people to recognize alizee :-)
    Do you have any special way of promoting the site in mind or do you mean just in general?

And is there some kind of list on who is donating and how much? If everyone were donating we could split it down to a couple of euros easily...

Maybe I'm being a bit naive but wouldn't it be of help to get the donating procedure a bit more organized and visible?

Blog Entries

Yeah its all good, just the insecurity of not knowing what is gonna happen with u people being frustrated since alizee isnt doing so well sometimes makes me anxious if things will work out...

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Yeah its all good, just the insecurity of not knowing what is gonna happen with u people being frustrated since alizee isnt doing so well sometimes makes me anxious if things will work out...
    Just gotta say my lack of donating is not related to Alizée being around or not, it's to do with shit within the forum. I will always be a Lili fan, no matter if she is around or not. Wether i am around AF and donating is a different thing. I wont donate where people can totally disrespect the decent people here using totally obscene language and then be allowed back as a posting member. If that's what the admin and mods want as members then so be it, i wont be back donating or posting until some fkin losers are no longer around. AF isn't in great shape, letting assholes dictate how things are done will only make things worse in my opinion.

Lost in the Echo VIP / Donator PSL's Avatar

I'll make my donations again from this month on.

Couldnt before because i had to spend all our money to building and decorating baby room.

My 2 loves of my life.

Charlotte : Born on June 2nd 2012 <3
    Hailey : Born on May 4th 2014 <3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by william hall View Post
    Just gotta say my lack of donating is not related to Alizée being around or not, it's to do with shit within the forum. I will always be a Lili fan, no matter if she is around or not. Wether i am around AF and donating is a different thing. I wont donate where people can totally disrespect the decent people here using totally obscene language and then be allowed back as a posting member. If that's what the admin and mods want as members then so be it, i wont be back donating or posting until some fkin losers are no longer around. AF isn't in great shape, letting assholes dictate how things are done will only make things worse in my opinion.
    As I said, I will check on that. First steps were taking by removing people from Staff. If you guys could help me making this place a better places so be it.

BUT keep it short please. summarize it. Im very short of time... I will have a much deeper look into what's going on here than I had before... But my time is limited to. Try helping me and I kick people's arse I promiss!

Banned

As I said, I will check on that. First steps were taking by removing people from Staff. If you guys could help me making this place a better places so be it.

BUT keep it short please. summarize it. Im very short of time... I will have a much deeper look into what's going on here than I had before... But my time is limited to. Try helping me and I kick people's arse I promiss!
    Riccardo you can kick my arse =)

Ein...
    Zwei...
    Drei...

=)