Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,361 to 1,365 of 1365

Thread: The Newbies' Hotseat: Introduce Yourself Here! (Pt. 2)

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy View Post
    Haha, I've seen the conversation among you and Jeremy Chatelain and Jackie Chan, it's so funny
    Lool, i remember so damn hilarious , I haven't talked to those guys since then ..^^
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

Hey Cassidy , about your Baidu live feed, how many followers do you have? How many fans is there in china?
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

Quote Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
    Hey Cassidy , about your Baidu live feed, how many followers do you have? How many fans is there in china?
    Well, actually Baidu Bar is just a simple form of forum, and here are 3000 fans in Alizee Bar. And here are 13493 fans in Alizeecn.com until now.

I'm not very sure the precise number of fans, they are distributed in different ways. But I do know here are a lot. XD
    Welcome to the Chinese Bar of Alizée!!! Soyez la bienvenue
    http://tieba.baidu.com/alizee

Alizée Newbie

Hello everyone!
    I'm Aloka from Sri Lanka. I'm already a member on AAm and recently I thought of joining here too.
    I like music, photography and reading very much. I have mixed musical interests, my favorite music genres are pop, rock, and dubstep. And when it comes to artists, I'm a fan of Coldplay, Linkin Park, SOAD and Alizée of course!
    I know about Alizée since 2006 and I'm really glad to discover such great music (especially the first two albums )

Hi everyone!!

I am a 34 years old guy from Chile. I have been a fan of Alizée since 2007, a friend of mine told me about her music and I liked her sweet voice straight away.

Now, I own the 6 studio albums (I also have the CD+DVD version of "Psychédélices" but I am missing the "En Concert" one).

My favourite album is "5", there is a lot of great songs there, although my favourite one is "À contre-courant" from "MCE".

Thank you guys,

Cheers.