Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Misc Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Moco View Post
    It's a nice idea but there's a problem: there is no official news these days.

Yes, there are more "reliable" sources than others, but when you think about it, nothing has really transpired according to the "real" news. At least we don't know for sure if they have. They could be happening, but unless there's an official press release we can't say with 100% certainty. So basically everything is a rumor until proven otherwise from official sources (ie, Universal or Alizée's official website when it comes back).

The Misc Lili Stuff thread has become the de facto rumors thread anyways. If there's any big news that can be confirmed officially, it would get its own thread anyways. And I think by looking at the Misc Stuff index (the first post), you can separate the "reliable" rumors from the "unreliable" ones. I usually won't even bother with adding rumors to the index that are way out there and if I do, I would say "rumor".
    I pretty much agree with you Moco.

Alizée Fan

On the site CHARTS IN FRANCE.NET :

Alizée quitte Universal pour Sony/BMG
    La nouvelle est tombée, Alizée a quitté Polydor (Universal) pour rejoindre RCA (Sony/BMG) aux côtés de Patrick Bruel, Kamini, Julie Reins and co. Son troisième album studio sera en bacs à la rentrée.

From AFC..

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Can we get a translation?
    . . . and I am pretty sure that what is contained in this article is all speculation and rumour and . . . worthless.

edit: come to think of it, this sort of speculation came up before, too . . . . and the type of lyrics, and if any song will be about her relationship with Mylène etc. It's almost like I've seen this article before, or the words they contain (the quotes in it).
    Last edited by Orion; 13th August 2007 at 15:38.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

From what I get, its a rumoured song about Mylene and not a flattering one I'd say. "Diable" and "Machiavelic" sound pretty nasty Hard to believe she would use a theme like that for a song. Pretty risky.

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

well, to go as high as Mylène, you'd have to be a bit "princely"

. . . but this is all nothing more than meanigless "mumbo jumbo." And that's why fans get tired out: they pay too much attention to all these snippets poppping up, and they forget that Lili hasn't even spoken yet, except for what we already know from her.

This thread keeps things in perspective . . . "fuck them all."
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

According to another source Lili will be releasing a single from her third album at the end August and she has signed for the record label Sony

http://musicblock.over-blog.com/

Just really repeating some rumours we have seen before, but I thought I post the link here as seen on another forum, before anyone else put it up and thought it was fact.
    Last edited by AlphaDevil2; 13th August 2007 at 17:15. Reason: added extra thoughts
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

All together now:

Rumours suck . . . Official news ROCKS! . . . and this thread takes care of business

No more will rumours cloud our minds with false anticipation, and false thoughts.

Whether it is an article or someone that said something to someone else that is close to Lili, it is rumour . . . it, and all like info, shall have no more bearing on our emotions again . . . WHY? because rumours go here (no matter what kind of article or web posting it is), and official news goes "there. . ."

The fans have spoken . . . and they have taken back control of their emotions.

clear, crystal, crisp . . . unwaivering.

If someone tells you something or yoou read something with no source or varifiable source etc, then say "NO THANKS! I WILL WAIT FOR LILI WHETHER YOUR 'NEWS' IS REAL OR NOT. SINCE I DON'T KNOW AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME, I WILL NOT LET YOU CONTROL ME ANYMORE."

viva Lili, and viva the fans for sure . . . everything else is just details. focus on the fans and on lili . . . life will be much more simpler on this forum. . . and much more close. we all know who we are and where we stand, IF we stand together . . .

(not drunk, no mushrooms . . . just plain 'ol me)

Ciao!