Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Misc Rumors Thread

they don't even view

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dana0_7 View Post
    . . . . And she said that she hates Alizee, that she wants to vomit when she sees her and she doesn't want to still be people in this world who like her. . . . . .
    I banned a few like that here . . . who specifically wanted to casue trouble for fans that liked Alizèe. They despise Lili fans, almost as much as they despise Lili. I see it just wasn't a local thing now. . .

Look at your sig, Dana. . . It's that facial expression we are left with.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Super Alizée Fan VIP / Donator Scruffydog777's Avatar

I really think that her reaction is probably the exception and not the norm. But I'm in Prague right now on vacation. On the first part of my trip over, I flew from Boston to Frankfurt on Lufthansa. The couple off to the right of me were talking to a flight attendant and asked her where she was from and she said France. Well a few minutes later she came by and I was watching some of Alizee's En Concert performances and I asked her if she recognized her. She said she knew the face but couldn't remember the name. I told her she was Alizee. Right away she recognized the name and she said " She was the one who's first song was a very sexual one".

Now Alizee has several beautiful songs that are for the most part not sexual and it's unfortunate to think that maybe a lot of people in France think of her in this way. They were imprinted by the images of Lolita and J'en ai marre and I think it may be hard for them to realize she should be appreciated for her beautiful voice, not just that incredibly sexy young image that was so much a part of her early career. Maybe this is part of the reason she has such a hard time selling cds in France. They don't realize her beauty is way more than skin deep.
    Last edited by Scruffydog777; 14th April 2011 at 16:55.

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan VIP / Donator Brian01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dana0_7 View Post
    Alizee is a shame for France, everybody hates her there. Do you know that after eating she's vomiting? That's why she looks like that.

Sounds to me like this girl is jealous of Alizée.

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
    I really think that her reaction is probably the exception and not the norm. But I'm in Prague right now on vacation. On the first part of my trip over, I flew from Boston to Frankfurt on Lufthansa. The couple off to the right of me were talking to a flight attendant and asked her where she was from and she said France. Well a few minutes later she came by and I was watching some of Alizee's En Concert performances and I asked her if she recognized her. She said she knew the face but couldn't remember the name. I told her she was Alizee. Right away she recognized the name and she said " She was the one who's first song was a very sexual one".

Now Alizee has several beautiful songs that are for the most part not sexual and it's unfortunate to think that maybe a lot of people in France think of her in this way. They were imprinted by the images of Lolita and J'en ai marre and I think it may be hard for them to realize she should be appreciated for her beautiful voice, not just that incredibly sexy young image that was so much a part of her early career. Maybe this is part of the reason she has such a hard time selling cds in France. They don't realize her beauty is way more than skin deep.
    Yes, it is the exception, but there is a big enough group that makes youtake note of such instances. Regarding the "sexual one," it goes to the point of how everything she has up to this point is due to ML/Gourmandises, in the minds of many public observers of her career. As far as the public perception of her goes, it is not exactly a blanket effect, but they remember the high points, unlike us who remember everything, and dilute aspects of her career into a big pilke of experiences and joy. The public does not have that luxury, and they focus on the individual beacons, the major being ML. . . everything is reflected off that, unfortunate as it is.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brian01 View Post
    Really!

It is very sad to hear such speak.. Is also very sad that people who have seen just as an example J'en Ai Marre video, condemning her to a mere sexy dancer. The fact is that those of us who see Lilly's full of beauty, we simply can not judge anything in her.

Ultimately, we can only accept the envious and jealous of people name-calling.
    We can certainly hope that they may keep anger inside them head, and think before they start tell any false things.
    I don't sign anything anymore.

Yups second that.

sounds to me like this girl is fat

Alizée's a perfectly normal-looking weight, you don't need to throw up to get to it.

Also, I hate it when people hate on people just to, um, hate on people. It's fine if you don't like Alizée*, or her music, but who wastes their time thinking that much ("I want to vomit") about something they don't like? I don't get it.

*if you're a guy, you don't have to like her music, but it's mandatory to like the way she looks
    Last edited by len56; 10th May 2011 at 21:44.

Mega Alizée Fan FanPage Staff Alizée@Rügen's Avatar

Default M. Pokora & Alizée in Love?

During rehearsals for Les Enfoirés 2012 are apparently Alizee and M.Pokora in love.

Source: Voici

http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu...moureux-440581

Tomorrow will be the two on the front page of the newspaper "Closer".

http://www.closermag.fr/content/6438...-closer?show=1

All times Alizée - 4ever!

Visit my Facebook-Photopages:Chris Corse Photography and Chris Corse Sport Photography
    Never touch a running system!

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator

I love it that the Voici and the Closer totally ignore to mention that Alizée is married...
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

I really hate the Paparazzi! Alizée she is married! But if she had a change of heart we dont know about, it is not the publics business, or the Paparazzis, or even mine. I do love Alizée, and that means above all I wish her to be happy.

Le dernier souffle FanPage Staff
    Moderator (DE)
    Administrator
    Alizée & Les Enfoirés - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 (videos here)
    29/03/2013
    ...10 ans... fan depuis 2003... fan pour toujours...
    ​​​​​
    "No story lives unless someone wants to listen... the stories we love the best do live in us forever.
    So, whether you come back by page or by big screen - Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home" - J. K. Rowling
    http://alizeegermany.tumblr.com/

Blog Entries

I can't imagine that she vomits after eating. She's a pretty, slim woman, and she's not too tall by the way. I think she doesn't need to vomit after eating or a diet. How can somebody hate her? I can't understand this. She's so lovely, so kind... Even somebody doesn't know her or like her music... She's unhateable I think.

Last thing I read BTW... Well, rumors.
    Is it true, that her new album's title will be also "A cause de l'automne"?
    Last edited by AlphaDevil2; 14th December 2012 at 00:23. Reason: Posts merged

Super Alizée Fan Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar

^Seems true. But wait for more reliable source .

Well, it turns out that nothing and nobody is unhateable. Alizée might be pretty and kind but for example some her lyrics are considered stupid (Youpidou, for instance), I personally like her lyrics but not everyone has to... That's why she might annoy some people and also it can be about her voice. I hate a few singers really so I do understand . But wating your time to defame a singer on her fan forum, spreading false rumors (if it can be called so)... Sorry, that's just behaving like an idiot.
    Everyone knows I'm like Jessica Rabbit
    I'm your leading lady, I gotta have it, baby

Blog Entries

Nevermind, I love her. I've just never heard such thing before (that somebody can hate her)
    I hope her album will include mostly "rock" songs like she had JPVA, J.B.G. or C'es Trop Tard, I loved those songs. Also liked Moi Lolita, L'Alizé, JEAM, ACC, Toc de Mac, Amélie m'a dit a lot. And the album Psychedelices was also great. But my favorite is MCE.

The album name isn't a rumour. It's stated in the official rules of the recent competition for avant premier of the album.

Though if it's an error or not is not sure.

Blog Entries

Thank you! whether it is true or not, I think Alizée will confirm it soon...

Super Alizée Fan Moderator (PL) Jazzmin's Avatar

Whatever "soon" means in Alizée-ish .
    Everyone knows I'm like Jessica Rabbit
    I'm your leading lady, I gotta have it, baby

Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn lapinschous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Obsy View Post
    Wow! That is sad... I hope not all the French people view Alizée like that.
    Unfortunately , lots of people here in france have either forgotten about her or see her as a slut ... that's sad..

Btw people as we all know Alizée lives in the 9th arrondissement of paris close to the opéra garnier... but is there a picture of the house or even the street she lives in??? There is very little coverage of her everyday life , i don't even know in what car she moves around ... etc

The only pic i got, i suspect being from where she lives , or lived is this one ...
    "Les baisers d'Alizée sont de vraies gourmandises..." and her smile is made of pure beauty, magic and faith in humanity...
    SUBSCRIBE

little coverage of her everyday life
    And that is great i think. It would be awesome to know all stuff about Lili, but i am sure she loves privacy. If today we take picture of her door, tomorrow we will take pictures of her bed room. Let's not cross this line ?
    You're my heart, you're my soul
    I'll keep it shining everywhere I go
    You're my heart, you're my soul
    I'll be holding you forever
    Stay with you together