Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Misc Rumors Thread

? Contre-Courant FanPage Staff
    VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Default Misc Rumors Thread

Post any rumours you might have from unnamed sources etc.

Unsubstatiuated rumors you may get from Lili sites that do not state any source, etc.

(If this thread is not warranted, then Mods please delete it. I was thinkning of putting this in the discussion thread, but it is about news stuff, etc)

edit:

If this thread is a good idea, then maybe it should be made into a "sticky"
    Last edited by Orion; 9th August 2007 at 13:28.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

NO FUTURE__Earth Song__NO END

Minecrafter Moderator (NL) The Mighty Atom's Avatar

Oh no, no more rumors please.
    We need official stuff!

Minecraft player

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Atom View Post
    We need official stuff!
    Yeah, Lili we neeeeeeeeed you please come back

LET'S MAKE GREEN HELL!!!

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Atom View Post
    We need official stuff!

eggzacatically!

That's why it is good to post unsubstatiated "news" here, instead of having it cloud our "latest news" thread.

So, if any piece of "news" has no source or is uncertain, then post it here . . . and leave the other thread for official or substatiated news.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

I heard lili might marry me

Lilis No.1 Scottish fan VIP / Donator william hall's Avatar

Oh Really! I heard she is going to marry all the male AF members in one mass marriage ceremony. Just one thing though, it's gonna be interesting when the minister announces 'you may kiss the bride'.

Toc De Mac Alizée Fan FanPage Staff
    Moderator (EN)

If we are going to have a thread like this does it mean we have to put up with these half baked rumours . At least if we are going to have a "Rumour thread" can they not be sensible rumours that are half believable with a chance of becoming reality?
    C'est pas ma faute j'aime Alizée

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDevil2 View Post
    If we are going to have a thread like this does it mean we have to put up with these half baked rumours . At least if we are going to have a "Rumour thread" can they not be sensible rumours that are half believable with a chance of becoming reality?
    Well, it's a serious thread in that regard . . and I hope that guys like ZACK read your post . . . keep this thread serious for what it is intended to accomplish . . .

DO NOT POST HALF ASS, PICK MY NOSE LOSER COMMENTS.

THIS THREAD IS MADE TO GET RUMOURS OUT OF THE "LILI STUFF" THREAD. so, DON'T RUIN IT!
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

rumors are fine...but official news is better.

take your time lilli

*Powered by Alizée*

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Maybe it's not clear yet . . . due to these posts that keep popping up.

I hate RUMOURS . . . that's why this thread is made . . . . . to keep them out of the "Lili Stuff" thread.

Whatever . . . just post rumours here.

I have all the time in the world . . . For me Lili is always here and never missing because we are alive together in the same time period . . . and I consider that a gift. So take your time Lili . . . that's all I got.

As of now, it would be best to stop posting in this thread EXCEPT for rumours!!

If you guys can manage that for me, it would be greatly appreciated. I am asking you. Thanks in advance.
    POWERED BY ALIZ?E

What a pointless thread!! If you hate rumors in the first place...THEN WHY THE F*CK START A DAMN THREAD ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

Haven't we had ENOUGH rumors for the past 3 F'in years about Alizee's return!!

Jeeuz!! Gimme a freaking break!. You must be bored or something!!

OK, how bout this..i'll contribute to this thread....I heard Alizee's New Album might be coming out this Month!! HMMMM...makes you think, eh? >_<

Seems like almost everyone misunderstands Orion's intention.

I agree that any news that's unreliable/has no source/obviously fake... should be moved out of the official news thread, for good. This thread is for eliminating rumors and prevent people from reading the news thread the wrong way.

So any chance of making this a sticky? For officially known rumors maybe.

VIP / Donator
    Moderator (EN)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JCC View Post
    What a pointless thread!! If you hate rumors in the first place...THEN WHY THE F*CK START A DAMN THREAD ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

Haven't we had ENOUGH rumors for the past 3 F'in years about Alizee's return!!

Jeeuz!! Gimme a freaking break!. You must be bored or something!!

OK, how bout this..i'll contribute to this thread....I heard Alizee's New Album might be coming out this Month!! HMMMM...makes you think, eh? >_<

Obviously some people failed miserably in reading comprehension!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few fricken questions for ya:

Did you read all my posts in this thread?
    Do you understand what you have read?
    Do you understand that rumours get posted in the "news thread?"
    Do you understand the fact that there are many rumours that are considered "reliable" and some NOT "reliable" (no shit)?

Here is the fricken kicker for ya brain, bro:

I want to keep the inevitable rumours that find their way here OUT of the NEWS thread. . . . HENCE why I made THIS thread for ya.

ALSO, the recent discussion about people posting in the NEWS thread about things that have NOTHING to do with official news or backed-by-source news >unlike rumours, btw.

SO, ONE LAST TIME FOR YA:

Do you understand the point in getting people to post RUMOURS HERE INSTEAD of in the NEWS section. If you do NOT understand it, then maybe I can go to MIT and have them draw something up for ya.

AND

rumours get posted in the NEWS thread . . . just in case you missed it . . . and there seems to be no way to stop it . . . EXCEPT WITH a thread made ESPECIALLY for RUMOURS . . .

and here is the LAST KICKER for ya . . . I have been with Lili since 00/01 and here since Sept 03 (who cares) the poiint is to give me some fricken credit . . . instead of the "MMMM . . . makes you think, eh?" CRAP . . .

maybe you should take your own advice and think . . . payuing attention to what you rad, if anything anymore

Don't mean to sound RUDE, but I am a bit pissed off by your post . . no disrespect, although you seem to be dishing it deep right now . . .

just read for fuck sakes . . it's not hard, bro.>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by JCC
    OK, how bout this..i'll contribute to this thread....I heard Alizee's New Album might be coming out this Month!!
    Hey that's a rumour, it's not news . . . so thanks for NOT posting it in the news thread!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah . . edit 2:

You seem to hate rumours just as much as I do . . . and love to go to the news thread and actually not have to dig through the rumours there right???? Well then you should be thanking me . .. because the point of this thread . . . . I am pretty sure you get it now . . . .

SO excuse me while I go punch the wall.
    Last edited by Orion; 10th August 2007 at 05:59.