Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Alizée Most Striking Feature

Quote Originally Posted by ternuc
    Her eyes. After an exhaustive study I have found what I believe to be different with hers. He bottom eyelid is flat while the top one curves way over. The rest of our eyes seem to curve both down and up. This makes it so especially when she looks up it looks like her eyes move way more than anyone else's which creates the cute look like from L'alizee video or a certain part of L'alize at the NRJ awards. I'll post some caps later. The two sides of her eye are level with each other which creates such a balanced look that is beyond any other woman. Others that I've seen who have the flat bottom eyelid have the ends of her eyes at the sides of their faces higher than those by their nose. This may be what makes Alizee's eyes so different.

This is of course a crude explanation of what is certainly devine. It's just something I noticed.
    Ha! I thought I was the only one. What a coincidence. I've noticed that too in L'Alize! And her eyes wrinkle in the sides when she smiles.
    "C'est pas ma faute!"

Banned

I will just say this. In the video L'Alizé, her face is perfect, her hair is perfect. It is hard to take in just how amazing she is in that video! You need to watch it alot.

Quote Originally Posted by AlizéeInMYHeart
    The eyes.....

They are like a portal to paradise
    Thank you,AlizeeInMYHeart! I was looking for some similar expression,but this is the best one so far!!!! Describes Her eyes totaly!

Ternuc wrote:
    She has the best of all of the above. Seriously. It's amazing even if you isolate one part it is better than a similar feature on any other woman.
    I agree completely with you Ternuc.Every woman has something special in her,and something that emphasizes her beauty,but Alizee is so perfect that you simply can't choose just one feature.

But if I have to make a choice,it will be: the eyes and the smile!
    Alizee has the most beautiful eyes I ever saw!!!! Usually,I'm not attracted by eyes,but in this case...
    And what a gorgeous smile...I would give everything what I had/have/will have for just one smile of Alizee!

Piece Of Paradise

Her voice, because that was the first thing that attracted me to her.

Alizée Fan

Her eyes and mouth are what did it for me.
    BANANAS MAN
    Jeremy got her first. Haha all you n00bs got pwned by a French metro. <applauds> - ternuc

Banned

well, ive said it before... Alizée's best feature is her nose, and it's mine too.

Alizée Fan

Yeah Dave, I like her nose 2, but I like her forehead chiefly

Alizée Newbie

The most impessive thing I think is that she is so photogenic . Take a video clip and you can stop anywhere you want, she still looks good. Try that with some other singer and you get all sorts of ugly faces...

funny very funny PC-6 but is true i notice this thing...and your right ....

Most Striking Feature for me is becomeing DavidAlizee`s avatar she looks perfect in that pic

AuF_KEn Trance/Progressive/Techno
    http://myspace.com/aufken

Alizée Fan

Most Striking Feature for me is becomeing DavidAlizee`s avatar she looks perfect in that pic
    Thats why he picked it... he was banging on for a few weeks about how great her nose looks in one particular spot on the vid... as well as her hypnotic hip swaying as well.

However, it IS a great pic - no doubt about that

Banned

hehe, yep! It is indeed a pleasure to watch! =)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAlizée
    well, ive said it before... Alizée's best feature is her nose, and it's mine too.
    I agree. There's something fascinating about her nose but I can't find the words for it. Care to elaborate, Dave?
    "C'est pas ma faute!"

Banned

I just love the way it kinda curls up at the end, even more so when she laughs. It is perfect shape, in every angle. Hrad to explain though like you said. It is just one of those things i notice about girls, and for Alizée, it is perfect indeed.

It is perfect indeed....profesional made it is special day by day i love it more and more now i can say Alizée Most Striking Feature is her nose to or to much hard to explain or to say, but nothing compares with alizees nose it`s the perfect nose i ever seen, and she looks so sweet in that pic David you have a cool avatar i is a pleasure to watch you avatar

P.S. don't ever change it just in case you find another pic that alizee nose look better then here but i think there is not ...

Ha! I thought I was the only one. What a coincidence. I've noticed that too in L'Alize! And her eyes wrinkle in the sides when she smiles.
    Absolutely. It's even more obvious when she scrunches her nose.

I will just say this. In the video L'Alizé, her face is perfect, her hair is perfect. It is hard to take in just how amazing she is in that video! You need to watch it alot.
    I've been busy lately so watch L'alizé official vid for first time in a month the other day. And I thought, "why don't I watch this every night? She's perfect!" Right on the money David.

Banned

Yeah Kenny, it is a great picture, so perfect and clear. Also Ternuc, yes indeed.. the L'Alizé video is amazing. I was like you and didnt watch it for some time, then when i seen it again, i was shocked at how amazing it is!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAlizée
    Yeah Kenny, it is a great picture, so perfect and clear. Also Ternuc, yes indeed.. the L'Alizé video is amazing. I was like you and didnt watch it for some time, then when i seen it again, i was shocked at how amazing it is!
    But I k'now how amazing it is because from the begining when i first saw the vid i was shocked and i love how she is moveing in that vid and the perfect face and the hair style is amazing she is like an angel or better

Alizée Interested

I agree with you all. I watch her video every day. Her videos are AMAZING, HANDSOME, SEXUAL, energetic (And other beautiful words ) . I probably repeated, but i'll reapeat it again and again.

hehehe....your right Max4X thery are amazing

The Bag End.. but leaving for Fangorn at the dawn..

The smile ppl, the smile I consider the most striking feature