Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Your Alizée Most Striking Feature

delete account

delete account
    Last edited by LiNk6Mx; 1st July 2016 at 08:51. Reason: delete account

Total Alizéeness. As defined by Websters is AMAZING!

Lol hell yes

Ummmm.... I just looked in all the books that all men have written throuout all of the ages.....even Sanscript from ancient Egypt and Babylon and Israel too!!!!! And I could not find one term, in other words, one word to equal ALIZEE ??!!?? So I dug even deeper into human knowledge.....and i have to confess that I have come up fairly empty handed at this point.....ALIZEENESS has not been defined by the human race....So all of us Alizée fans must come up with a definative definition of this new term Alizéeness!?!?!?!?!?! And I have a dream!!!!That we shall!!!!!!!!! However one picture is worth many words! So I found one that could possibly define the new English word ALIZEENESS.
    Last edited by robertrhein; 12th October 2011 at 08:12.

Lolol. That's the hard thing tho, if "alizeeness" is to be defined with pictures, then one would not suffice. She has so many incredible looks. Maybe this term is dynamic when it comes to meaning. It always changes but it always stays same at same time. lol whatever. Alizée us A.mazing

The one aspect of Alizée that hits me so hard, and pushes me forward, and does not allow me to go in reverse, and continues to improve my life, and causes me to smile through everything both good and bad is not her looks, not her dance, not her music, not her fashion, not anything else but her absolute positive outlook upon life itself. And I understand that there are many, actually most that will never understand that, however, at this point, I do not really want to waste my time with those who misunderstand Alizée! I have never seen any single individual who might ever come close to her. And I suspect that I may never witness this degree of greatness in my lifetime again. Alizée Jacotey is already the next legend in popular music as far as I can see. She has a lot of competition.....today LOLOLLLL There was one who had this kind of charisma in the last century. And of whom I was born too late in time to experience, and his name was the biggest name of the generation that freed the world of tyrrany,,, Frank Sinatra. and the French Naval Forces tipped the balance of The American Revolution, which gave birth to my country, the home of the free, and then France gave us a gift, The Statue of Liberty, and then we had to invade Normandie to free Europe of a dictator, and today we have a daughter of Freedom, and The Next Gift to our world from France, Alizée Jacotey.
    Last edited by robertrhein; 16th November 2011 at 07:42.

Quote Originally Posted by robertrhein View Post
    The one aspect of Alizée that hits me so hard, and pushes me forward, and does not allow me to go in reverse, and continues to improve my life, and causes me to smile through everything both good and bad is not her looks, not her dance, not her music, not her fashion, not anything else but her absolute positive outlook upon life itself. And I understand that there are many, actually most that will never understand that, however, at this point, I do not really want to waste my time with those who misunderstand Alizée! I have never seen any single individual who might ever come close to her. And I suspect that I may never witness this degree of greatness in my lifetime again. Alizée Jacotey is already the next legend in popular music as far as I can see. She has a lot of competition.....today LOLOLLLL There was one who had this kind of charisma in the last century. And of whom I was born too late in time to experience, and his name was the biggest name of the generation that freed the world of tyrrany,,, Frank Sinatra. and the French Naval Forces tipped the balance of The American Revolution, which gave birth to my country, the home of the free, and then France gave us a gift, The Statue of Liberty, and then we had to invade Normandie to free Europe of a dictator, and today we have a daughter of Freedom, and The Next Gift to our world from France, Alizée Jacotey.
    Hallo Robert long time no interaction, ey?!!Lol, Let's revive this thread ! I think you were overwhelmed here, and I think that overwhelming feeling came from Alizée. A lot more could be said about that, but I wanna talk about people understanding.. I agree, a lot of people probably wouldn't understand. They prob think that we're freaks and even creepy. Sometimes we are, especially some of us here lol, but it's in large part because of Alizée and her Alizéeness (;>) and the personal connections/meanings we may have with/for her. For me, she really has been a sort of angel...

Apart from Robert, I'd like to say hi to all people in forum that I havent talked to in long time. All the people I interacted with before, but with whom I've not had contact with in long time. I'd name specific people, but then I'd forget some you know who you are . Not right thread for this lol, but I just wanted to do it. Hi!

And now, Hi to the rest of you

As for a feature, her hands definitely don't get enough attention (at least they haven't in this thread)..066025a8d2a711e1b53322000a1e882b_7.jpg

42896278f38c11e1837022000a1d00e9_7.jpg

277b2b7e024611e2a1fa22000a1c8697_7.jpg

Ooo and her youth too

534940566dfe11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg
    Last edited by LiNk6Mx; 23rd November 2013 at 11:18. Reason: Features!