Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alizee's e-mail address

Super Alizée Fan

how about reading what i typed dave. send it IN FRENCH and from a free email, like hotmail.

stuff ya'll, im sending an email tonight to each of those 3 emails. in english. if i dont get a response, then ill try in french.

Piece Of Paradise

You probably won't get a reply as well, I think that those guys don't take care of the site anymore.

Mega Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pieceofparadise
    You probably won't get a reply as well, I think that those guys don't take care of the site anymore.
    it's a sad fact. i reckon they should get new people in to do the site, to make it better than before. and to get a new e-mail address

didn't someone mention earlier that laurent b is in charge of the site????

Hasta Luego...

Piece Of Paradise

Yes. But he just sits in an office the whole day and lets his staff run the site, or so that was the case in the past.

Mega Alizée Fan

well he should employ better working (i should say better performing) staff to get the work done coz the way i c it they don't even care about the site dedicated to ma fee clochette...

Hasta Luego...

Piece Of Paradise

If only someone can get the message across to him.....

Mega Alizée Fan

yeah, does he hav a valid e-mail address?? prehaps it's worth sending an e-mail to him.... but i dunno...

Hasta Luego...

Piece Of Paradise

It's probably like Alizée's email address, not monitored also, so I doubt it will work too.

Banned

Yeah, i think you might be right there. I doubt even in moi-alizee's email addy is working soon, i very much doubt she will read any of the emails. She will be very busy ect.. well, for the rest of her life now.

Yes, Alizée reads all of the Emails...

I think any big-fat student reads her mails and he sends the good-mails to Alizée... or to the Publisher, Polydor.
    Anyday Alizée comes to read the mails.

but in an interview she said that she will made a "Computer-scientist"-course.
    So she maybe reads the mail personal... coz she know how to do it.

Believe what you want...
    But nobody had got an answer of her....
    Gracias por ser un gran inspiración, no solo para mi, sino para mundo entero.
    Ils disent NON! Rayez la Turquie!

huele a jo. - ajo? - a joto! ...

Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by le grand d'or

I think any big-fat student reads her mails and he sends the good-mails to Alizée... or to the Publisher, Polydor.

:
    Alizee will take Computer Science??? WOW, I took three CS courses, and they were tough. I can just imagine Alizee with her glasses on, hunched over a keyboard and debugging her code at 2AM in the morning!! AHH, it would be so unbelievably cute. I tell you what, I pulled too many all-nighters in order to finish my programming assignments. They would have SOOO much more pleasant if she was sitting in the computer lab next to me.

HA ,keep dreaming...
    (How many times I told you not to use any drugs before going on the forum? )

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus 84

:
    Alizee will take Computer Science??? WOW, I took three CS courses, and they were tough. I can just imagine Alizee with her glasses on, hunched over a keyboard and debugging her code at 2AM in the morning!! AHH, it would be so unbelievably cute. I tell you what, I pulled too many all-nighters in order to finish my programming assignments. They would have SOOO much more pleasant if she was sitting in the computer lab next to me.
    eeeehh.... I said, she WILL made it, that was 2001,but i don't know if she made it real...
    Gracias por ser un gran inspiración, no solo para mi, sino para mundo entero.
    Ils disent NON! Rayez la Turquie!

huele a jo. - ajo? - a joto! ...

Banned

I think any big-fat student reads her mails
    hehe, thats how i imagine it to be like also. However, almost every celeb likes his/her fans to think they read all there fans emails, but in an ideal world, i wouldnt be suprised if she hasnt read any emails since 2001.

Mega Alizée Fan

^me too.... it's a shame tho... i wonder if the postal address works...?

lol about the comp science thing.... that is just plain ********!!!! she should b doing like a vocational thing, like the vocational bac or vocational brevet, or whatever they r in france (they r NVQ's in england, I did a GNVQ in ICT and u learn a bit of HTML in that class... i don't think u can do a degree without A-Levels (or AS-Levels for that matter)...

Hasta Luego...

Super Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus 84

:

hahaha, i imagined her doing that.. aww..

also, didnt she say in an interview that she surfs the web, then expressed basic knowledge about virii/spyware/even went to use the term 'IP' ?

memory is a little shifty, but something like that happened, je crois..

[edited][edited][edited]

Inactive/Banned

He got free tickets to go to another concert, from one of Alizée's photographers. Then he met Alizée, and she signed a u.s. One Dollar bill for him. She also had signed that photo that's in his avatar for him, but not in person that time.

http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/page.p...about_riccardo

[edited][edited][edited]

Inactive/Banned

She's married to Jérémy Chatelain. Another Singer in France. They got married in Vegas.