Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Alizee's e-mail address

If someone wants to charge a buck per email, my guess is it's a scam. You might as well through a buck out the limo window as it drives down the road.

If you aren't driven around in a limo just toss a buck on the ground and walk away, Same thing.

Alizée Newbie

Hi folks, new user here so not sure if my post can be seen by anyone... But anyways hope it goes through, just got to know Alizée a few "parties ago", a friend of mine introduced me to one of her youtube videoes (search for "Alizée - J'en Ai Marre" on Youtube, not allowed to post direct links so the hard way it is...

But to make a long story short, I can't get her out of my head, so lovely moves, so lovesable figure, so lovely performance! I don't even understand french and I still love that video.

Anyway, I know it's a long shot (looog shot) since the internet is full of creeps, stalkers, weridos and all that jazz (yea yea I know you have no reason to think otherwise of me lol), but I'd really apprecciate if any of you fans somehow got her her real real email or other contact address and could be a lamb and share it with me (think Sheldon Big bang Theory lamb... can even call me to give it per telephone no probs, I also take privacy seriously), I just feel I really *need* to send her a big "thank you for that fantastic music!"

best regards new fan!