Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Alizée Collections

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    Some kind of Gibson Les Paul. Not the cheapest guitars.
    you would pay around 2000 ? for it...
    I think that it's better that I'll play the flute Thanks.
    LOL!! hehe yeah, that might work out cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Chromex
    Quote Originally Posted by ternuc
    Mot- I really like that Alizee pic in the "En Concert" poster in your second pic. Anyone have a good quality computer version of that? I've never seen the likes of its beauty before!
    I couldn't find that picture so I took a photo of my poster:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/chromex/en_concert.jpg

Not the best quality but maybe it will do.
    Yes, it will do. No matter what anyone says, you are a good man. Thanks!

Super Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma
    I think that it's better that I'll play the flute Thanks.
    You can buy used Gibson LP for less than 1000 euro. And used doesn't mean worse, often (of course assuming that it is in a good condition) it can be better, because wood "adjusts" over the years and it's tested. And with a new guitar you are never sure if you hit the right specimen. Guitar is not equal to guitar, even the same model from the same manufacturer. It's always a bit lottery.
    If you're about to start playing, it doesn't really matter on what you will do it. Buy the cheapest guitar that you like. If you're hellbent on Les Paul look, Epiphone will be a good choice. I bought my crappy guitar for about 75 euro (I'm at least its third owner) over 4 years ago . It had worn out frets. So what if I have never raised my skills over its value. I've never really played, mostly due to my invincible laziness :/ When I think about so much wasted time, it really makes me sad.

Hmm, nice offtopic, sorry.

Man with the golden gun VIP / Donator Mr Bond's Avatar

OMG Chromex! I am not worthy. Some real investment there you max out you credit card often I take it? Very impressive also Mot do you take the posters out of actu or buy another copy? I can't bare to do it (the one in my pic is a spare came with a load of clippings from some Dutch dude on ebay. Well here is my modest collection its harder to get hold of stuff in the UK.

Well that is almost everything I have a few posters on my walls at uni too. More should be arriving very soon I ordered Gormandises remix cd (digipack) from a place called www.cdandlp.com (£12) they seem ok I've bought there before. Won a copy of the 2001 StarOne special fon ebay for £4.

Here are some pics of my room and 1 of me just for the hell of it!

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/Dsci0137.jpg

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/Dsci0175.jpg

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/Dsci0176.jpg

:shock
    Guys,you are soooo evil!!!!!!Have you any idea what kind of torture is just to look at these wonderful things that you have???!!!!Now I feel so insignificant and so small comparing to you!! But I'm very happy because of you Just keep it up.And also I have a few questions.Call me an ignorance,stupid and non-educated man,but I have to ask this:
    1.What is the differance between singles,MAXI CDs,albums and vinyls????? (I see that singles are on CD,also the others are,but is there just one song on single CD?)
    2.@Chromex:Where did you get all these cards? (sorry but don't have time to check all the sites you gave us-and that was great job,thanks)
    I'm asking this because in my (unfortunately,very primitive-phuh,what you gonna do,can't have everything ) country we don't have these kind of things-singles,maxis etc.-all we have are albums,and when you say "I bought something from someone" it is considered as album.Also,mostly it is piratery( ) and illegal (like I said-can't have everything!!!)

Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bond
    OMG Chromex! I am not worthy. Some real investment there you max out you credit card often I take it?
    Just once, it was the kick I needed to realize I'll be broke soon if I keep spending money at that pace.

A nice collection you have too.

1.What is the differance between singles,MAXI CDs,albums and vinyls????? (I see that singles are on CD,also the others are,but is there just one song on single CD?)
    A single is a CD which has just one song but usually they also have a couple of bonus songs (instrumental versions or another songs).

A maxi CD is a CD which has one song and several remix versions of it.

A vinyl is a LP, you need an LP player to play it. A LP can be a single or an album.

An album is a collection of different songs. Usually there are no remix versions.

2.@Chromex:Where did you get all these cards? (sorry but don't have time to check all the sites you gave us-and that was great job,thanks)
    You mean the collection cards? I bought them all from ebay, from time to time there are people selling their complete and partial collections. I think at some point they were being sold in France in various shops just like hockey collection cards. You can see the package they come in in the bottom left corner of this pic.

The post cards I bought separate from ebay and also some of them came with various magazines.

Alizée Interested

You have nice collection guys
    congratulations

Alizée Fan

chromex i'll do this fast and easy. give ! =) bah, i should never start reading threads like these.. i know i'll feel like crap when i see these things and then start thinking about my huge collection of downloaded songs and pictures :X i don't own a single Alizée item/cd/whatever.
    Have you ever smoked a big fat cuban cigar, have you ever hitched a ride on a shoothing star, have you ever seen red when it should have been yellow, have you ever been mellow?

Thanks,Chromex.Now I got it all. Once again-grat collection.Way to go,man.

Hi guys I've remembered some other places I bought Alizee cds from. You couldtry this place some of the prices are quite reasonable. www.cdzone.co.uk (search alizee) Also try
    http://www.songsearch.com/catalog/a/alizee.html and
    http://www.mattscdsingles.com/acatal...izee_1079.html - not much here at the moment but maybe they may one day update it. Hope these are of use!

Alizée Fan

Thanks for the links Mr Bond, some good stuff there though quite pricey.

Here is a small part of my collection, Enjoy!

More pics to follow soon!

Alizée Interested

I have no pictures but I do have both the cd's. The Gourmandises promo cd in the pillow with marshmallows. I have all the singles. I have the concert DVD and many posters.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FilleBaisers
    I have no pictures but I do have both the cd's. The Gourmandises promo cd in the pillow with marshmallows. I have all the singles. I have the concert DVD and many posters.
    wow, where did you get that promo pillow from ????

Alizée Interested

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Quote Originally Posted by FilleBaisers
    wow, where did you get that promo pillow from ????
    I found it on ebay last in 2002.

Super Alizée Fan

UK Fan 2003, also nice, but what is the purpose of this razor blade hanging there?

Alizée Fan

too me it looks like one of those necklaces Alizée used some time ago.. *searches google* http://www.alizee-romania.as.ro/pic/new/jeremy.jpeg this one. couldn't find one with Alizée, but it's the same as she used afaik =)

*or* we're talking about different things on the pic =)
    Have you ever smoked a big fat cuban cigar, have you ever hitched a ride on a shoothing star, have you ever seen red when it should have been yellow, have you ever been mellow?

Super Alizée Fan

Yes, I know this and that's kinda why I have asked. It's imho a bad accent having it there ;)
    Besides until it isn't a genuine Alizee's razor blade, it's only a razor blade :)

Banned

yes, great collecton there James, just tell me how much you want for it mate, and ill send you the cash.

You wish sell it to me! Seriously though good work fella! Ah those are Marshmallows in the Gourmandises promo. I assumed it must be a bit of polystyrene or something! Mmm dare you to eat them! of course you wont cause that will ruin it.