Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 4030 EUR, Received: 40 EUR (1%)
(*Donation progressbar standing is unconfirmed.)
If you have donated, comment in this: donation thread, so we may review it.
Unfortunately we've lost the ability to generate ad revenue, because of some links to copyrighted content, which were posted by certain members, so now we solely depend on donations to keep this site running.
Please support the website with your donation.

Any donation will help!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Alizée needs promotion?

Mega Alizée Fan

I think she actually cares more about her "legacy" than money at this point. She's got enough money already, it seems like she's trying to make Lili an extension of her persona, even though the two could not have more different personalities.
    God is not worth much in Scrabble.

Piece Of Paradise

I think Alizée is very famous in Europe already. All she needs now is for her record company to promote her elsewhere, like Australia, North America and Asia.

Mega Alizée Fan

Why would they do that? They aren't even promoting her well enough in France
    http://www.brianspad.com
    "A man who loves himself will have no rivals..." - Benjamin Franklin

Piece Of Paradise

But Alizée is already famous in France. So why promote her there?

Mega Alizée Fan

It's not just about being famous, it's about getting her on everyone's minds. Look at that no talent ass bag that is Britney Spears, if marketing can keep her in success, how can they just ignore the potential of someone as talented and personable as Lili? Hell, even Spears's own fans hate her, but becasue they market her the right way, she's at the top of the charts constantly.

Piece Of Paradise

Well, maybe if Alizée markets some products like Coca Cola or something, more people will take notice of her.

Mega Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem
    It's not just about being famous, it's about getting her on everyone's minds. Look at that no talent ass bag that is Britney Spears, if marketing can keep her in success, how can they just ignore the potential of someone as talented and personable as Lili? Hell, even Spears's own fans hate her, but becasue they market her the right way, she's at the top of the charts constantly.

[opinion]
    Yeah but Brit uses sex to sell herself. Alizee has never had to do that. While she can and does dress sexy, it's not SLUTTY.

Britney sings about doing slutty things. Alizee would never.

I don't want Alizee selling out, I just want music more suited for her audience and really, for her. Like I said, I see her doing more poppy Gormandises type songs, not the stuff on MCE.
    [/opinion]

Ok, I am done beating that dead horse
    http://www.brianspad.com
    "A man who loves himself will have no rivals..." - Benjamin Franklin

Mega Alizée Fan

I don't mean stylewise, I just mean the agressive promotion.

Piece Of Paradise

Like advertising her concerts and cds on television, radio, papers and website regularly? A good move, I must say.

Mega Alizée Fan

That's what I'm saying. Keep Lili's style the way it is, but just get her out to the public more. She's practically invisible right now as far as advertising goes.

Piece Of Paradise

Yeah, but other countries like UK, N. America and Asia also require these ads if Alizée wants to be a world star.

Mega Alizée Fan

Well, I think she should focus on france. Touring in other countries for a long time while not doing much in france a while ago is what gave her some trouble.

Piece Of Paradise

Yes, but now since Alizée has done a number of concerts in France, she should try conquering other countries.

Mega Alizée Fan VIP / Donator loveherfromusa's Avatar

Every star needs to be promoted no matter how famous they are. I gave 100 euros once and 50 euros another time to keep this site open. I plan to give 50 euros every 3 months to help Riccardo keep this site going. I hope we can use this site to move others to promote Alizee. When I get my new computer up and running, I'm going to make CDs to send to various shows in the US to urge them to invite her. Doing your part means you give money and effort. She is worth it.

Alizée Fan

It maybe hard to conquer the world with French language...or maybe not...I may be wrong but the big music business is almost only English music...
    It would certainly be better if you can manage to sing in other language than English and in the same time be nr.1 in US, England and wherever but in reality it seems that the most people listen songs written in English...
    There are not enough words to describe her

Mega Alizée Fan VIP / Donator loveherfromusa's Avatar

I'm hoping she can come here and sing a song in English and a song in French. Then the US can be introduced to how beautiful she sounds in any language.

Mega Alizée Fan

Quote Originally Posted by juggapa1
    It maybe hard to conquer the world with French language...or maybe not...I may be wrong but the big music business is almost only English music...
    It would certainly be better if you can manage to sing in other language than English and in the same time be nr.1 in US, England and wherever but in reality it seems that the most people listen songs written in English...
    Still, every person I've shown her to here has loved her french songs much more than the english ones, even if they can't understand it. So far everbody has liked her, even if I show them her music before I show them what she looks like . It's just that the US as a whole is oblivious to outside culture.

Alizée Fan

Yeah I agree she has an impact on people with her music but as cruel as the world is and I don't want to be pessimistic but it's sure going to be hard as hell to gain ground in countries where English is primary language...

You are doing good thing there Mayhem!
    There are not enough words to describe her

Alizée Fan

i prefer the songs in french it gives it a"mysterious"feel,i think the non french speaking countries would be just as interested as we are.There are fans from all over the workd on the forum,and we appreciate the music,regardless of what language its sung in,and on a whole we all prefer it in french(?)To me she has a great voice,and personality and i think given the right promotion she could win lots of new fans in lots of new places..........
    IMPORTANT..........REMEMBER..............UM....... ...HMMMM?

Inactive/Banned

to be honest... Alizée isn't that promoted here in Belgium, the dutch speaking part that is, but once you go into the french speaking part it's Alizée to the fullest